Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

PC Cleaner Pro/Object Error

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Amicia

Amicia

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:44 AM

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:45 PM

Hello! I am having some computer problems. I think my son accidently downloaded an add-on that is not safe. Any time I open internet explorer, and "object error" box pops up and I can't go to a different webpage or even click on anything on that webpage. I am having to disable all add-ons to even be on here now. At the same time that all of this started, I will get a pop up box from PC Cleaner Pro stating that there are a lot of harmful things on my computer. After doing some research, I found PC Cleaner Pro is the malicious adware. I ran Malwarebytes trying to get rid of it and I could only run a quick scan, when I try to do a full scan, PC Cleaner Pro stops it and it wasn't removed by the quick scan. Then I looked up how to remove manually and am having problems with that. The websites that give me instructions do not list the proper registry edit keys. Please help!!! What information do you need from me?

Thank you very much,

Tiffany Weiss

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 narenxp

narenxp

• BC Advisor
  • 16,371 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:44 AM

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:11 PM

Uninstall PC cleaner pro using Revo uninstaller

http://www.revouninstaller.com/revo_uninstaller_free_download.html

OBJECT error

If you have Privacy guard or unfriend checker uninstall them.Disabling the addon will not stop the pop up.You need to completely uninstall it.They are the main cause of object errors.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users