Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Need iptables for windows 7

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Shadow Wizard

Shadow Wizard

• Members
  • 46 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:54 AM

Posted 11 February 2013 - 02:03 AM

So, I need an iptables like command for windows 7.
Basically what this command does (for those of you that don't know) is intercept and redirect traffic based on outgoing IP addresses  Example, I set it to route traffic heading IP1 on ports x-y to IP2.
Assuming IP1 is 192.168.1.1 and IP2 is 192.168.255.255, and I have set this up for port 80, if I go to a webpage on 192.168.1.1, the computer will actually go to 192.168.255.255.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Sneakycyber

Sneakycyber

Network Engineer

• BC Advisor
  • 6,109 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:54 AM

Posted 17 February 2013 - 03:35 PM

The iptables command I believe your looking for would be: from an elevated command prompt

Route print
\

More commands can be found http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/windows/xp/all/proddocs/en-us/route.mspx?mfr=true

Edited by Sneakycyber, 17 February 2013 - 03:39 PM.

Chad Mockensturm 

Systems and Network Engineer

Certified CompTia Network +, A +

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users