Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

IE9 (possible BETA ) issue

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 -TAY-

-TAY-

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:49 PM

Posted 06 February 2013 - 10:28 PM

ok i have had IE9 since it came out in BETA, and the IE9 update was still in my update list, i eventualy hid the update... i've been lazy and know i should've removed it and install the updated version. back to the problem. I have uninstalled the updated version, rebooted, IE9 is still installed and the update is no longer in my previous update list. IE9 doesn't open properly, labels on tabs are missing, it says internet explorer 9 has stopped working. so i open chrome and download from windows the IE9 installer. says there is a more recent version installed already. ran a recommended fixit50195 crashes. pretty frustrated..

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 noknojon

noknojon

• Banned
  • 10,871 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:49 AM

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:30 PM

Hi -
There seems to be many people with similar problems to your fixit50195 crash -
Let me reset Internet Explorer myself Click on the ( + ) sign and use the Manual Method - This seems the better option -

Thank You -

#3 DarkSnake-Kobra

DarkSnake-Kobra

• Members
  • 633 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:49 PM

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:22 AM

You sure you don't mean IE10? IE9 has been out for almost two years now so not sure why anybody would be having beta issues.

Edited by DarkSnake-Kobra, 07 February 2013 - 12:24 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users