Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

HP LaserJet M4345 MFP

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 depogirl

depogirl

• Members
  • 124 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:02 AM

Posted 06 February 2013 - 05:40 PM

HI all, I am amiss at why I cannot keep my M4345 MFP online. I have set it up in a simple network and assigned a static Ip address inside and outside the IP pool provided from my router. I have also tried to configure it with the host name vs. the IP address when adding. It stays online ("ready state") for about a minute if I physically restart it, then goes offline very quickly. Have tried starting/stopping the print spooler, reinstalling, updating firmware (both at the machine and the router) changing the IP addresses inside and outside the pool, and so forth, nothing works. The only thing we can surmise is that we have to replace the formatting board - anyone else have any idea why it shows up as Ready then suddenly changes to offline? I have also set the printer to "use the printer online" and and "use the printer offline," set the M4345 MFP as a default printer, NADA - would love some ideas, suggestions, HP doesn't have an answer, neither does google. TIA

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users