Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

What Website provides free and the latest Malware Samples?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 synsation

synsation

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:24 AM

Posted 04 February 2013 - 03:29 PM

i need a website from which you are able to download free and the latest Malware samples from so that i can test various amounts of anti viruses, I have already used virussign.com and offensivecomputing.com which is the worst out of the two as I signed up for it about a week ago and yet my account still has not been activated...

plz help

Edit: Moved from the "Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal Logs" forum
Roger

Edited by rotor123, 04 February 2013 - 05:12 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 rotor123

rotor123

• 8,093 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:24 PM

Posted 04 February 2013 - 09:55 PM

Hi,

Bleeping Computer is in the Malware Removal business and we do not encourage our members to go looking for Malware. However if you are still interested the best suggestion we can make is what has been said previously by Grinler our site owner:

Warez and crack sites are a good source and should only be used from a virtual machine. That's the best information and most specific information we can provide.

Thank You for Your understanding.
Roger

Fortune Cookie says: Fortune not Found: Abort, Retry, Ignore?

Sent from my All-In-One Desktop. Perfect for Internet, Not for heavy usage or gaming however.

How Does a computer get Infected? http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/2520/how-did-i-get-infected/
Forum Rules,    The BC Welcome Guide

167 @ June 2015

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users