Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Free Web Hosts

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 defurman

defurman

• Members
  • 138 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:19 PM

Posted 04 February 2013 - 02:02 PM

Hi, i've finally got around to making my own website (haven't uploaded it yet). So i have been looking around for free web hosts with php support if possible? Have come up with two possibilities so far and would welcome any forum members comments regarding the two. Thanks in advance.

They are:
1) byethost.comYou can find them here!
2) x10hosting.comYou can find them here!

Edit : Moved from General Chat to a more appropriate forum
Roger

Edited by groovicus, 04 February 2013 - 03:05 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 7,129 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:19 PM

Posted 10 March 2013 - 08:49 PM

Hi,

I run a couple of web-sites for Clubs I am involved with and use this outfit :

Web hosting by FreeVirtualServers hostinwww.freevirtualservers.com/index.htmg by Free Virtual Servers

I have, over something like four years, found them vitually trouble free and reliable. The only time I had a serious problem was when my FTP password for one of the sites got scrambled and I couldn't update it. They had me a new password within 48 hours. They are free if you get your domain name through them, I think there is a small charge if you doon't.

Chris Cosgrove

#3 AlbertBarkley

AlbertBarkley

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:19 PM

Posted 11 March 2013 - 05:15 AM

I am looking for a free webhost where I can host my domain and that webhost can offer me more than 10GB web space and more than 50GB bandwidth  and CPanel included.. Can any one tell me which of webhost would be best for me?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users