Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Linux & Vmware Tools

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 lapetite66

lapetite66

• Members
  • 117 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:14 AM

Posted 03 February 2013 - 04:42 PM

Hi:

I recently installed Zorin and YLMF on my Vmware player(two separate installs). The problem I am having is that I am unable to install Vmware Tools on either the YLMF nor the Zorin. Before you ask I installed both to see which one I like best and I'm still undecided mostly because I can't get either one configured correctly.

I have searched the net and found various videos...the problem is that the video is mainly about how to use the software once you install it.

I've also found written instructions about unzipping the install.pl file(can't remember the actual name) file to the desktop and double clicking the file to install it and I've done that with no success at all.

Any help would be appreciated.

Edited by Al1000, 05 February 2017 - 12:55 PM.
Moved from All Other Applications

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users