Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

3 Wheel Slots

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 LadyLonnie

LadyLonnie

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:21 PM

Posted 28 May 2004 - 09:24 PM

Am I missing something or what? I can barely see the payouts on the slotmachine...nor can I read what is above the red tabs or even the green tab! :flowers:

Posted Image

Can anyone enlighten me on this or is this just the way it is...and I have to get a magnifying glass to play? :thumbsup:
Posted Image

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 LadyLonnie

LadyLonnie
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 29 May 2004 - 12:38 PM

*BUMP*....please :thumbsup:
Posted Image

#3 Papakid

Papakid

Guru at being a Newbie

• Malware Response Team
  • 6,663 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:21 PM

Posted 29 May 2004 - 12:46 PM

Hi LadyLonnie, :flowers:
I'm sorry that you haven't received a response yet, but this is something the admins will have to handle because I don't know the answer. I have my doubts as to whether anything can be done, tho. :thumbsup:

We always did feel the same

We just started from a different point of view

Tangled up in blue--Bob Dylan

#4 LadyLonnie

LadyLonnie
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 29 May 2004 - 01:09 PM

Thanks for replying...it's just that I want to be able to 'see' the 'fine print' (so to speak :flowers: )...hopefully somebody will at least tell me what is written above those 3 red tabs and the 1 green tab...I lost 500+ points by not being able to 'see' what was written! :thumbsup:
Posted Image

#5 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,716 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:21 PM

Posted 31 May 2004 - 06:30 PM

Lonnie,

Ill be honest I have no idea what it means either :thumbsup: and I was the one who installed the game. If i can find out the meanings I will let you know

#6 LadyLonnie

LadyLonnie
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 31 May 2004 - 09:09 PM

Thanks....I couldn't even find a description - 'how to play' - anywhere, which would have described what the 'tabs' meant, etc.

If you can't find anything about those 'tabs'...don't worry about it...I will just keep tapping the handle and get my points that way! :thumbsup:
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users