Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Redirected on cetain site.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 robocop321

robocop321

• Members
  • 114 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:11 PM

Posted 03 February 2013 - 07:12 AM

Everytime I try to go to www.renegade-gamers.com I get redirected to some GoDaddy link although the URL stays the same (www.renegade-gamers.com) GoDaddy is where the domain is payed for.
2 of my friends are always able to access the site without getting redirected without any trouble, I have ran Cclenaer,Flushed my DNS,pin reset my router and everything and everytime I try to connect to the site the same thing happens. I Highly doubt ive got a redirect virus but there is something stopping me from getting to the site.

Strangely enough if I use a proxy I am able to get to the site just fine.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 noknojon

noknojon

• Banned
  • 10,871 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:11 AM

Posted 03 February 2013 - 06:21 PM

Hi -
Just try these 4 links and tell me if any of them get to any part of Renegade Gaming in your normal method -
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3
Link 4

If not - Please download MiniToolBox, save it to your desktop and run it.
Checkmark the following boxes:
•Flush DNS
•Report IE Proxy Settings
•Reset IE Proxy Settings
•Report FF Proxy Settings
•Reset FF Proxy Settings
•List content of Hosts
•List IP configuration
•List last 10 Event Viewer log
•List Installed Programs
List devices >>(Problem only)
•List Users, Partitions and Memory size.
•List Minidump Files
Click Go and copy / paste the result (Result.txt) in your next reply -
Note: When using "Reset FF Proxy Settings" option Firefox should be closed.

Next -
Download and Update both Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free and SuperantiSpyware Free - Run a Full Scan -
Post the logs in your reply -

Next - Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode onto your desktop.
If you are prompted, please disable your Antivirus - Information on AV (temp disable) HERE
Close all open programs and internet browsers.
Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool. Vista and Windows7 users, Right click and select Run as Admin -
Click on Delete.
Confirm each time with OK.
Your computer will be rebooted automatically. A text file will open after the restart.
Please post the content of that logfile with your next answer.

AdwCleaner is a reliable removal tool for adware, toolbar and potentially unwanted programs.
It works with a Search and Deletion methode. It can be easily uninstalled using the "Uninstall" mode.
The log can also be located at C:\ >> AdwCleaner[XX].txt >> XX <-- Denotes the number of times the application has been run

Next - Please run a free online scan with the ESET Online ScannerDisable your antivirus program - Information on A/V control (temp disable) HERE if needed
Tick the box next to YES, I accept the Terms of Use
Click Start
Accept any security warnings from your browser.
Check Scan archives
Click Start
ESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer. Please be patient as this can take some time.
When the scan completes, click on List of found threats
Click on Export to text file , and save the file to your desktop using a unique name, such as ESETScan. Include the contents of this report in your next reply.
NOTE. If ESET doesn't find any threats it will NOT produce any log.
Disable your antivirus program
Tick the box next to YES, I accept the Terms of Use
Click Start
Accept any security warnings from your browser.
Check Scan archives
Click Start
ESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer. Please be patient as this can take some time.
When the scan completes, click on List of found threats
Click on Export to text file , and save the file to your desktop using a unique name, such as ESETScan. Include the contents of this report in your next reply.
NOTE. If Eset doesn't find any threats it'll NOT produce any log.

Thanks -

Edited by noknojon, 03 February 2013 - 06:30 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users