Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Help with getting past Blue Screen of Death

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 flipper1899

flipper1899

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:04 PM

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:56 PM

Hi My name is Ben :grinner:

Anyways

I get the error code 0xc0000098 after trying to start windows setup from windows boot manager. Please help If you need more Information I would be happy to provide more just ask.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 flipper1899

flipper1899
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 02 February 2013 - 09:35 PM

Somebody Please I realy Need the help I have fought this problem for four days strait trying to fix this.

#3 AngryRaisin

AngryRaisin

• Members
  • 235 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:04 PM

Posted 02 February 2013 - 10:37 PM

I get the error code 0xc0000098 after trying to start windows setup from windows boot manager.

It sounds like your BCD is jacked... How did this start and what are you trying to accomplish. Like are you trying to erase everything or are you just trying to get your computer working again?

#4 flipper1899

flipper1899
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 03 February 2013 - 12:46 AM

trying to get it to boot all the way into windows 7. How does one fix a BDC

#5 AngryRaisin

AngryRaisin

• Members
  • 235 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:04 PM

Posted 03 February 2013 - 01:33 PM

one of the easier ways is to get a windows 7 repair disc or installation disc and boot to repair options and do a startup repair. If you have access to another windows 7 machine you can create one by typing in 'create' in the start menu and selecting create a system repair disc. If not there are other ways.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users