Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Graphics Issues

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Spicy

Spicy

• Members
  • 24 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:27 AM

Posted 02 February 2013 - 12:47 AM

Okay.
So first of all here are my specs.
- 3.00gHz Intel Core 2 Duo Processor
- Nvidia GeForce GTS 450 Graphics Card
- 3GB DDR2 RAM
- Intel DQ3510J Mobo
- 450w Corsair PSU
- Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit

When I first installed the graphics card and PSU, my computer ran really smoothly and had no problems at all playing games.
No graphics lag or anything.
It's now been really laggy for a while now on most games other than League of Legends (which takes about 10 seconds to alt-tab back into mid game).
I noticed that when I updated the driver on the graphics card recently, everything ran smooth and perfect once again with no lag and instant alt-tab again.
Once I shutdown the computer for the night and turned it back on the next day, my graphics were laggy again and alt-tabs took ages.
Does anyone know why this is?
I've got the latest drivers installed on my graphics card.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users