Hello, Welcome to BleepingComputer.
I'm nasdaq and will be helping you.If you can please print this topic
it will make it easier for you to follow the instructions and complete all of the necessary steps.
The following will implement some cleanup procedures as well as reset System Restore points:
Click Start > Run and copy/paste the following bold text into the Run box and click OK:ComboFix /Uninstall
If that fails to remove it, reinstall the tool and then proceed with the uninstall instruction.
If you still have issues with this computer do not uninstall just yet.
Post the log for my review.
Include the log from this scan also.
Please download and run this DDS Scanning Tool. Nothing will be deleted. It will just give me some additional information about your system.
- Download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links if you no longer have it available. Save it to your desktop.
- DDS.scr <- not recommended if you use Chrome to download this .scr file. Use the other options.
- Double click on the DDS icon, allow it to run.
- A small box will open, with an explanation about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running.
- Notepad will open with the results.
- Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results.
Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run.
Please just paste
the contents of the DDS.txt
log in your next post. DO NOT attach the log.