Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Internet works with 2 computer, but not last one or Ipod.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Griffin_B

Griffin_B

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:48 PM

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:40 PM

We've got a wireless connection running through the house. One day after coming back from school, neither my computer or my Ipod could connect to the internet. It says I'm connected to the normal network I use, and even shows the signal strength, but i can't get online. Today we learned that my mother can't get online with her phone while connected to the Wi-fi. Her laptop and the family computer in the living room can still get online. Any ideas on what we can do to fix it? Both one of the working computers and my computer run Win7.

The model of the modem is a D-Link WBR-1310.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jhayz

jhayz

• BC Advisor
  • 6,922 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:48 AM

Posted 01 February 2013 - 02:26 AM

Welcome Griffin_B to BC forum. :)
Since you were mentioning multiple devices, have you tried power cycling the router/modem and computers first? Please post the computer model next time.
On a computer with internet connection,
Download MiniToolBox and select all options.
A notepad will open then copy-paste the report on your next reply. Please connect the computer by wireless regardless of the problem.
You might need to transfer them by a flash drive or if the computer can connect by wired, download MinitoolBox and then remove LAN cable and use wireless before running the program.

Tekken

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users