Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Numerous Issues..!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 MRee

MRee

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:11 PM

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:06 PM

Hi guys.

I have a relatively new (little over a year) laptop computer.

I have many issues going on with it.

First, when I type, the cursor is randomly moved to another place. And I am not accidently gesturing or hitting the mouse pad for those wondering. It moves on its own to a previous position. It interferes significantly with being able to type. I cannot type for any length of time without it doing it. I can hardly type at all (like now)- Major chore. It erases stuff too.

Second, I have to run in safe mode or else the cpu doesn't function well. Cannot type at all now sorry. My browser gets hijacked and goes to random websites. I have CCleaner and SUPERANTISPYWARE.

Third, I am now having recurring issues w/ Windows. If not in SafeMode, the cpu shuts off on its own. It then brings me to an error screen specifying windows was shut down improperly. Repair attempts are long and sometimes never complete. One time I rebooted and could not click to open IE or Chrome- would not open both in regular and safemode. Had to do a system restore to previous point.

Please help. Typing is really bad right now.

Thanks.

Edit: Moved topic from Windows 7 to the more appropriate forum. ~ Animal

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 zzz7

zzz7

• Members
  • 62 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:11 PM

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:42 PM

Hi guys.

I have a relatively new (little over a year) laptop computer.

I have many issues going on with it.

First, when I type, the cursor is randomly moved to another place. And I am not accidently gesturing or hitting the mouse pad for those wondering. It moves on its own to a previous position. It interferes significantly with being able to type. I cannot type for any length of time without it doing it. I can hardly type at all (like now)- Major chore. It erases stuff too.

Does this happen with all browsers.........you could try a portable version of Firefox to see if it helps.

Second, I have to run in safe mode or else the cpu doesn't function well. Cannot type at all now sorry. My browser gets hijacked and goes to random websites. I have CCleaner and SUPERANTISPYWARE.

Check the taskmanager to see what process is gobbling all the CPU.

Third, I am now having recurring issues w/ Windows. If not in SafeMode, the cpu shuts off on its own. It then brings me to an error screen specifying windows was shut down improperly. Repair attempts are long and sometimes never complete. One time I rebooted and could not click to open IE or Chrome- would not open both in regular and safemode. Had to do a system restore to previous point.

Please help. Typing is really bad right now.

Thanks.

Edit: Moved topic from Windows 7 to the more appropriate forum. ~ Animal

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users