Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Email not working on PC or Phone

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 John DS

John DS

• Members
  • 26 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:00 PM

Posted 31 January 2013 - 02:05 AM

Hi,

My POP3 email account has been working fine for months, and I have been receiving emails on my Iphone 5 (and 4) and also the PC on outlook. Two days ago I stopped receiving emails on outlook. The new emails would show up on the phone, but not the PC. I made sure that "never delete from server" was selected on both phone and outlook (PC). And now my phone cleared ALL my emails and wont receive anything, other hotmail junk.

I deleted the account off my phone and reset it, then added the details again. It shows that everything is fine, but the only emails I received were from 2010 and one from march 2012. My outlook was reset as well, and it says "send/receive" complete and shows no new emails.

I know there are emails coming in, because I logged into the webmail host site, and it shows my new and old emails in there.

I really need to fix this problem ASAP, as its affecting my work not having emails on my phone and outlook. Using the webmail server isnt the best option for me.

Please reply with the information you need, and I can provide it.

Thanks,

DP. (I am using my friends account)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 John DS

John DS
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 26 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:00 PM

Posted 13 February 2013 - 04:05 AM

bump