If we could gather a little more information about the problem computer, it might prove helpful in pointing toward a solution.1
. ) Please follow this link: BSOD Posting Instructions Windows 8 - Windows 7 - Vista
- Follow all instructions with the exception of:
- Create a new thread HERE and attach the file(s) after step 4
- Note: Both files of Step 1 need to be in the Documents folder.
the zipped folder to a File Sharing website
of your choosing because Bleeping Computer
has a 512 K
only upload limit and this file will be much larger. 2
. ) To help us get a better look at your computer's hardware, please download and install Speccy
by Piriform. (mirror site
- Run Speccy and from the top menu, select File --> Publish Snapshot. Click "Yes" to proceed.
- Click, Copy to Clipboard and paste this address into your next post.
. ) Please download MiniToolBox
, save it to your Desktop, then run it.
- Check the following checkbox:
- Then click Go.
- Copy the result (Result.txt) by clicking Edit from top menu -> Select all, then Edit -> Copy.
- Please Paste (Ctrl + V) the contents of this file into your next post.