Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Missing programs and files with no request to purchase software

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 scooter411

scooter411

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:51 PM

Posted 30 January 2013 - 09:32 AM

I use a windows 7 OS and on january 25, 2013 my computer possibly downloaded a virus or something. I know my way around the computer on an intermediate level but cannot find any strange exe files. I have nortons and it did not stop this download. I think my files are on the computer since 300GB is still being used on my harddrive. Any suggestions on how to find my problem would be appreciated.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 zzz7

zzz7

• Members
  • 62 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:51 PM

Posted 30 January 2013 - 12:47 PM

http://downloads.malwarebytes.org/mbam-download.php

Why do you think you have a virus.............run some scans with this..........it's free to use.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users