Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

adding information to your post

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Maggot09

Maggot09

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:41 AM

Posted 28 January 2013 - 03:44 PM

I have some more information about my Trojan Virus infection that I think might help. It's my work computer that is infected and I can't do anything until it's fixed.I know it's a 5 day wait and I don't want to bump my post or add a reply so it gets overlooked. what's the best way to add infomation with out making look like someone is helping me already or I'm trying to bump my post.

Thanks,

John

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Members
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here

Posted 28 January 2013 - 05:50 PM

Go to your post and click EDIT. Make your addtitions, then Save Changes.

#3 Maggot09

Maggot09
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  

Posted 29 January 2013 - 05:04 PM

I meant to ask how to edit my topic, not post. How would I edit my Topic to say Trojan JS/Reveton.A virus, instead of Trojan JS virus.

Thanks again for your help

#4 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Members
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here

Posted 29 January 2013 - 05:18 PM

You cannot edit a topic title. In order to edit a title you will have to use the report button in the post to send a message to the moderating team requesting the change.

Since you have asked here in this topic there is no need for you to report. I will change it for you as soon as this reply is posted.

edit to add: it has been changed

Edited by Queen-Evie, 29 January 2013 - 05:21 PM.

#5 Maggot09

Maggot09
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  

Posted 29 January 2013 - 07:59 PM

Thanks again for your help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users