Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Network Hacked?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 graphicsman

graphicsman

• Members
  • 40 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:49 AM

Posted 27 January 2013 - 04:07 PM

So today I was going onto Pandora to play some music for my child to fall asleep on our HTPC and I saw a logged in email account that wasn't mine. I proceeded to ask the wife and she says it wasn't hers either. After looking in settings it says its a male that is located across town from the zip code. Since they would have to log into their account from my computer and no one is on it what are the chances my network was hacked. What methods can I take to examine my network. Someone would have had to bypass two firewalls, log into a computer,, open Firefox and enter their info doesn't add up. Any help would be nice.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users