Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Cache Problems (I believe)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 JimAndTonic

JimAndTonic

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:53 PM

Posted 27 January 2013 - 05:40 AM

Every little while my web pages turn out like this My link or My link after empty the cache it stops doing it for an hour. This has happened on both Firefox and Chrome. I have windows 8 by the way, I only mention because it's never happened before. If there is a thread already I apologize, I don't know what to type to search for this problem. thanks.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 noknojon

noknojon

• Banned
  • 10,871 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:53 AM

Posted 27 January 2013 - 10:00 PM

Hello and Welcome -
To clean out your temporary internet files and temp files.
Download TFC by OldTimer from HERE to your desktop.

Double-click TFC.exe to run it.

Note: If you are running on Vista / Windows7, right-click on the file and choose Run As Administrator

TFC will close all programs when run, so make sure you have saved all your work before you begin.* Click the Start button to begin the cleaning process.
* Depending on how often you clean temp files, execution time should be anywhere from a few seconds to a minute or two.
* Please let TFC run uninterrupted until it is finished.Once TFC is finished it should restart your computer. If it does not, please manually restart the computer yourself to ensure a complete cleaning.

EXTRA - I am not on Windows8 so I do not know of the exact reason for this yet, so you could also post a similar topic in the Windows 8 area of the forum -

Thank You -

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users