Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Uncover The Net

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Stu Parker

Stu Parker

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:37 AM

Posted 25 January 2013 - 07:33 PM

Hey All Thanks For Stopping By:

I am not sure if its an infection or not...But every so often I get redirected to "Uncover The Net"...Has anyone ever heard of this? It doesn't happen that often but when it does its frustrating...

Thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 chromebuster

chromebuster

• Members
  • 899 posts
  •  
  • Location:the crazy city of Boston, In the North East reaches of New England
  • Local time:04:37 AM

Posted 25 January 2013 - 07:53 PM

I'd download MalwareBytes Anti-Malware (http://malwarebytes.org) and run a quick scan with it. Install the program leaving both the option for update MalwareBytes Anti-Malware and launch MalwareBytes Anti-Malware checked. When the scan is finished, a log will open. Post the log in the next reply for us to see. You might have a nasty redirector malware installed that shouldn't be there. Those things can cause redirects to seemingly random sites like that.

The AccessCop Network is just me and my crew. 

Some call me The Queen of Cambridge

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users