Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

The sub-forums suggestions thread

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 DigitalFamilyMember

DigitalFamilyMember

• Banned
  • 58 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:17 PM

Posted 24 January 2013 - 04:39 PM

I think it would be a good idea to have an entertainment sub-forum with the following sub-sub forums :
-movies
-music
-tv shows

Also how about a political thread ?
Or do you not have one cos there might be flame wars ?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 35,751 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:17 AM

Posted 24 January 2013 - 05:54 PM

Entertainment can be discussed in General Chat, if we get a lot of topics then we can potentially look into creating forums for higher volume topics. So far it has not been a highly asked for genre or topic of interest.

Political or strong view topics all belong in the SpeakEasy. As described in forum description: The Speak Easy is a forum for discussing ethics, morals, laws, philosophy, and other controversial topics. Pretty much anything goes, but keep it civil. All new topics will be approved by the moderators before being seen in the forum. Be warned, topics in this forum will be controversial and not in line with your beliefs. If this is a problem, please do not use this particular subforum.

If you post topics in the SpeakEasy they must adhere to the guidelines of the forum and be approved by staff before becoming visible. Be patient when awaiting approval as there may be a discussion among several staff members before approval or denial. If the topic is denied you will get a PM advising it was denied.

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#3 DigitalFamilyMember

DigitalFamilyMember
  • Topic Starter

• Banned
  • 58 posts
  •  

Posted 24 January 2013 - 05:57 PM

I swear I managed to pot in the speak easy forum... :o

#4 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 35,751 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:17 AM

Posted 24 January 2013 - 06:07 PM

I just looked at all your posts and none are in that forum, nor are any pending approval.

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#5 DigitalFamilyMember

DigitalFamilyMember
  • Topic Starter

• Banned
  • 58 posts
  •  

Posted 24 January 2013 - 06:19 PM

Oh I guess I was thinking about the general discussions forum then, lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users