Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Internet Crime Complaint Center virus comes up even in safe mode

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
45 replies to this topic

#1 Phredster

Phredster

• Members
  • 25 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:27 PM

Posted 23 January 2013 - 08:42 AM

Hello,

My laptop has the Internet Crime Complaint Center virus, and it comes up even in safe mode. I saw another post about this, but the thread ended due to no response from the thread initiator. I am unable to even get the task manager to open. I am writing this using my Wife's Samsung chrome book.

Please advise what I should do....

Thanks so much!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,773 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:27 PM

Posted 23 January 2013 - 01:24 PM

Greetings and Welcome to The Forums!!

My name is Gringo and I'll be glad to help you with your malware problems.

I have put together somethings for you to keep in mind while I am helping you to make things go easier and faster for both of us

• Please do not run any tools unless instructed to do so.
    • We ask you to run different tools in a specific order to ensure the malware is completely removed from your machine, and running any additional tools may detect false positives, interfere with our tools, or cause unforeseen damage or system instability.
  • Please do not attach logs or use code boxes, just copy and paste the text.
    • Due to the high volume of logs we receive it helps to receive everything in the same format, and code boxes make the logs very difficult to read. Also, attachments require us to download and open the reports when it is easier to just read the reports in your post.
  • Please read every post completely before doing anything.
    • Pay special attention to the NOTE: lines, these entries identify an individual issue or important step in the cleanup process.
  • Please provide feedback about your experience as we go.
    • A short statement describing how the computer is working helps us understand where to go next, for example: I am still getting redirected, the computer is running normally, etc. Please do not describe the computer as "the same", this requires the extra step of looking back at your previous post.
NOTE: At the top of your post, click on the Watch Topic Button, select Immediate Notification, and click on Proceed. This will send you an e-mail as soon as I reply to your topic, allowing us to resolve the issue faster.

NOTE: Backup any files that cannot be replaced. Removing malware can be unpredictable and this step can save a lot of heartaches if things don't go as planed. You can put them on a CD/DVD, external drive or a pen drive, anywhere except on the computer.

NOTE: It is good practice to copy and paste the instructions into notepad and print them in case it is necessary for you to go offline during the cleanup process. To open notepad, navigate to Start Menu > All Programs > Accessories > Notepad. Please remember to copy the entire post so you do not miss any instructions.

For x32 (x86) bit systems download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to a flash drive.

For x64 bit systems download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool x64 and save it to a flash drive.

How to tell > 32 or 64 bit

Plug the flashdrive into the infected PC.

Enter System Recovery Options.

To enter System Recovery Options from the Advanced Boot Options:
  • Restart the computer.
  • As soon as the BIOS is loaded begin tapping the F8 key until Advanced Boot Options appears.
  • Use the arrow keys to select the Repair your computer menu item.
  • Select US as the keyboard language settings, and then click Next.
  • Select the operating system you want to repair, and then click Next.
  • Select your user account an click Next.

To enter System Recovery Options by using Windows installation disc:
  • Insert the installation disc.
  • Restart your computer.
  • If prompted, press any key to start Windows from the installation disc. If your computer is not configured to start from a CD or DVD, check your BIOS settings.
  • Click Repair your computer.
  • Select US as the keyboard language settings, and then click Next.
  • Select the operating system you want to repair, and then click Next.
  • Select your user account and click Next.
On the System Recovery Options menu you will get the following options:
Startup Repair
System Restore
Windows Complete PC Restore
Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool
Command Prompt
[*]Select Command Prompt
[*]In the command window type in notepad and press Enter.
[*]The notepad opens. Under File menu select Open.
[*]Select "Computer" and find your flash drive letter and close the notepad.
[*]In the command window type e:\frst64.exe and press Enter
Note: Replace letter e with the drive letter of your flash drive.
[*]The tool will start to run.
[*]When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.

[*]First Press the Scan button.
[*]It will make a log (FRST.txt)

[*]Second Type the following in the edit box after "Search:". services.exe
[*]Click the Search button
[*]It will make a log (Search.txt)
[/list]
I want you to poste Both the FRST.txt report and the Search.txt into your reply to me

Gringo
I Close My Topics If You Have Not Replied In 5 Days If You Will Be Longer Please Let Me Know

If I Have Not Replied To One Of My Topics In 48 Hrs Please Bump The Topic

My help is free, however, if you wish to make a small donation to show your appreciation or to help me continue the fight against Malware, then click here -->btn_donate_SM.gif<-- Don't worry every little bit helps.

Proud Graduate Of Malware Removal University

#3 Phredster

Phredster
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 25 posts
  •  

Posted 23 January 2013 - 02:22 PM

Thank you.

I will follow your instructions, but before I do, I want to let you know the following:

1) I am unable to backup files. After booting up, the computer goes directly to the Internet Crime Complaint Center virus screen, and I am unable to perform any actions except shutting down. This happens during normal start up as well as all options of safe mode.
Please advise if there is any way you are aware of to backup files in this situation.

2) I am not sure if the machine is 32 or 64 bit. Due to the virus, I am unable to perform the instructions you have posted to determine this. I do know that I had both 32 bit and 64 bit versions of internet explorer loaded on the machine. Does this help?

I await your reply.

Thanks again,

#4 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,773 posts
  •  

Posted 23 January 2013 - 03:15 PM

Hello

I do know that I had both 32 bit and 64 bit versions of internet explorer loaded on the machine - use the 64 bit frst and send me the report
I Close My Topics If You Have Not Replied In 5 Days If You Will Be Longer Please Let Me Know

My help is free, however, if you wish to make a small donation to show your appreciation or to help me continue the fight against Malware, then click here -->btn_donate_SM.gif<-- Don't worry every little bit helps.

#5 Phredster

Phredster
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 25 posts
  •  

Posted 23 January 2013 - 09:09 PM

I followed the above instructions, but encountered a problem.

I downloaded the program for 64 bit to a flash drive using another comouter. I then plugged the drive into the infected machine, booted, got to the command prompt, identified the drive as drive F, typed f:\frst64.exe and pressed enter. I received the following reply:

'f:\frst64.exe' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program, or batch file.

I must have done something incorrectly. Please advise, and thank you for your assistance.

#6 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,773 posts
  •  

Posted 23 January 2013 - 09:16 PM

please try again and make sure the \ is going in the right direction and that it is spelled corectly

#7 Phredster

Phredster
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 25 posts
  •  

Posted 23 January 2013 - 09:30 PM

I am at the command prompt, and have confirmed that the ReimageRepairNU is on the flash drive.

I typed f:\frst64.exe and pressed enter, and received the same reply:

'f:\frst64.exe' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program, or batch file.

to confirm: when I go to the link and download / save FRST64.exe to the flash drive, I simply click on the "click here"... then do I simply save, or do I need to download and install it to my working laptop, then save to the flash drive?

#8 Phredster

Phredster
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 25 posts
  •  

Posted 23 January 2013 - 09:38 PM

I have also noticed, that the command prompt is:

X:\windows\system32>

Does this mean I should be using the 32 bit download?

#9 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,773 posts
  •  

Posted 23 January 2013 - 09:38 PM

what is the name of the file that is on the flashdrive?

#10 Phredster

Phredster
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 25 posts
  •  

Posted 23 January 2013 - 09:51 PM

Here is what it says exactly when I view the file name on the drive:

ReimageRepairNU
Reimage Downloader
Reimage<registered trademark symbol is here>

#11 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,773 posts
  •  

Posted 23 January 2013 - 09:55 PM

looks like you downloaded something else

clear the jumpdrive and redownload frst64.exe from the link above

#12 Phredster

Phredster
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 25 posts
  •  

Posted 24 January 2013 - 07:20 AM

Thank you. I cleared the flash drive, re-downloaded, and it worked. Here are the reports:

Scan result of Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (FRST) (x64) Version: 21-01-2013 02
Ran by SYSTEM at 23-01-2013 22:14:43
Running from F:\
Windows 7 Home Premium (X64) OS Language: English(US)
The current controlset is ControlSet001

==================== Registry (Whitelisted) ===================

HKLM\...\Run: [Apoint] C:\Program Files\DellTPad\Apoint.exe [309760 2009-04-26] (Alps Electric Co., Ltd.)
HKLM\...\Run: [SysTrayApp] C:\Program Files\IDT\WDM\sttray64.exe [444416 2009-06-29] (IDT, Inc.)
HKLM\...\Run: [QuickSet] C:\Program Files\Dell\QuickSet\QuickSet.exe [3179088 2009-08-07] (Dell Inc.)
HKLM\...\Run: [IntelliPoint] "c:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliPoint\ipoint.exe" [2417032 2011-08-01] (Microsoft Corporation)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 11b] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Corel\Corel Graphics 12\Languages\EN\Programs\Registration.exe" /title="CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 12" /date=110509 serial=DR12CGP-4592744-EHM lang=EN [x]
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [Dell DataSafe Online] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Online\DataSafeOnline.exe" /m [1807600 2009-11-13] ()
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [Dell Webcam Central] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell Webcam\Dell Webcam Central\WebcamDell2.exe" /mode2 [405639 2009-01-09] (Creative Technology Ltd)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [DellSupportCenter] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtcmd.exe" /P DellSupportCenter [x]
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [FaxCenterServer] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell PC Fax\fm3032.exe" /s [312200 2006-11-03] ()
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [PDVDDXSrv] "C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerDVD DX\PDVDDXSrv.exe" [144616 2011-03-01] (CyberLink Corp.)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [DpAgent] C:\Program Files (x86)\DigitalPersona\Bin\dpagent.exe [842816 2009-05-12] (DigitalPersona, Inc.)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [mcui_exe] "C:\Program Files\McAfee.com\Agent\mcagent.exe" /runkey [1535112 2012-09-12] (McAfee, Inc.)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [TkBellExe] "c:\program files (x86)\real\realplayer\Update\realsched.exe" -osboot [296056 2011-11-29] (RealNetworks, Inc.)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [mxomssmenu] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxtor\OneTouch Status\maxmenumgr.exe" [169312 2008-07-21] (Maxtor Corporation)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [Adobe ARM] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe" [946352 2012-12-02] (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe" [41208 2012-07-31] (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [Anti-phishing Domain Advisor] "C:\ProgramData\Anti-phishing Domain Advisor\visicom_antiphishing.exe" [232616 2012-03-01] (Visicom Media Inc. (Powered by Panda Security))
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [APSDaemon] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\APSDaemon.exe" [59280 2012-11-28] (Apple Inc.)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe" [252848 2011-06-09] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files (x86)\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" -atboottime [421888 2012-10-25] (Apple Inc.)
HKLM-x32\...\Run: [iTunesHelper] "C:\Program Files (x86)\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe" [152544 2012-12-12] (Apple Inc.)
HKU\Fred\...\Run: [Skype] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\\Phone\Skype.exe" /nosplash /minimized [17418928 2012-07-13] (Skype Technologies S.A.)
HKU\Fred\...\Run: [SUPERAntiSpyware] C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe [5629312 2012-11-06] (SUPERAntiSpyware.com)
HKU\Fred\...\Run: [Temp] rundll32.exe "C:\Users\Fred\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Temp\xstlvmxf.dll",DllRegisterServer [x]
HKU\Fred\...\Run: [Google Update] "C:\Users\Fred\AppData\Local\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe" /c [116648 2012-07-31] (Google Inc.)
HKU\Fred\...\Run: [MyohydqSi] C:\ProgramData\xoijmehdxykf [x]
HKU\Fred\...\RunOnce: [SpybotDeletingB198] command.com /c del "C:\ProgramData\W3i\InstallIQUpdater\data.xml" [x]
HKU\Fred\...\RunOnce: [SpybotDeletingD4730] cmd.exe /c del "C:\ProgramData\W3i\InstallIQUpdater\data.xml" [x]
HKU\Fred\...\RunOnce: [SpybotDeletingB4526] command.com /c del "C:\ProgramData\W3i\InstallIQUpdater\iqu.ini" [x]
HKU\Fred\...\RunOnce: [SpybotDeletingD5385] cmd.exe /c del "C:\ProgramData\W3i\InstallIQUpdater\iqu.ini" [x]
HKU\Fred\...\RunOnce: [SpybotDeletingB4743] command.com /c del "C:\ProgramData\W3i\InstallIQUpdater\updater.log" [x]
HKU\Fred\...\RunOnce: [SpybotDeletingD9109] cmd.exe /c del "C:\ProgramData\W3i\InstallIQUpdater\updater.log" [x]
HKU\Fred\...\RunOnce: [SpybotDeletingB7415] command.com /c del "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\InstallIQ Updater\InstallIQ Updater.lnk" [x]
HKU\Fred\...\RunOnce: [SpybotDeletingD5302] cmd.exe /c del "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\InstallIQ Updater\InstallIQ Updater.lnk" [x]
HKU\Fred\...\RunOnce: [SpybotDeletingB8754] command.com /c del "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\InstallIQ Updater\Privacy Policy.url" [x]
HKU\Fred\...\RunOnce: [SpybotDeletingD5058] cmd.exe /c del "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\InstallIQ Updater\Privacy Policy.url" [x]
HKU\Fred\...\RunOnce: [SpybotDeletingB900] command.com /c del "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\InstallIQ Updater\Terms & Conditions.url" [x]
HKU\Fred\...\RunOnce: [SpybotDeletingD1089] cmd.exe /c del "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\InstallIQ Updater\Terms & Conditions.url" [x]
HKU\Fred\...\RunOnce: [SpybotDeletingB8668] command.com /c del "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\InstallIQ Updater\Uninstall InstallIQ Updater.lnk" [x]
HKU\Fred\...\RunOnce: [SpybotDeletingD3412] cmd.exe /c del "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\InstallIQ Updater\Uninstall InstallIQ Updater.lnk" [x]
HKU\Fred\...\RunOnce: [SpybotDeletingB322] command.com /c del "C:\Program Files (x86)\W3i\InstallIQUpdater\iqu.xsl" [x]
HKU\Fred\...\RunOnce: [SpybotDeletingD5733] cmd.exe /c del "C:\Program Files (x86)\W3i\InstallIQUpdater\iqu.xsl" [x]
HKU\Fred\...\Policies\system: [DisableTaskMgr] 1
HKLM-x32\...\RunOnce: ["C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\Components\DSUpdate\DSUpdate.exe"] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\Components\DSUpdate\DSUpdate.exe" [560128 2011-01-17] (Dell)
HKLM-x32\...\Runonce: [SpybotDeletingA9202] command.com /c del "C:\ProgramData\W3i\InstallIQUpdater\updater.log" [x]
HKLM-x32\...\Runonce: [SpybotDeletingC9871] cmd.exe /c del "C:\ProgramData\W3i\InstallIQUpdater\updater.log" [x]
HKLM-x32\...\Runonce: [SpybotDeletingA4069] command.com /c del "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\InstallIQ Updater\InstallIQ Updater.lnk" [x]
HKLM-x32\...\Runonce: [SpybotDeletingC2595] cmd.exe /c del "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\InstallIQ Updater\InstallIQ Updater.lnk" [x]
HKLM-x32\...\Runonce: [SpybotDeletingA8221] command.com /c del "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\InstallIQ Updater\Privacy Policy.url" [x]
HKLM-x32\...\Runonce: [SpybotDeletingC8839] cmd.exe /c del "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\InstallIQ Updater\Privacy Policy.url" [x]
HKLM-x32\...\Runonce: [SpybotDeletingA5148] command.com /c del "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\InstallIQ Updater\Terms & Conditions.url" [x]
HKLM-x32\...\Runonce: [SpybotDeletingC1580] cmd.exe /c del "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\InstallIQ Updater\Terms & Conditions.url" [x]
HKLM-x32\...\Runonce: [SpybotDeletingA7061] command.com /c del "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\InstallIQ Updater\Uninstall InstallIQ Updater.lnk" [x]
HKLM-x32\...\Runonce: [SpybotDeletingC4626] cmd.exe /c del "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\InstallIQ Updater\Uninstall InstallIQ Updater.lnk" [x]
HKLM-x32\...\Runonce: [SpybotDeletingA389] command.com /c del "C:\Program Files (x86)\W3i\InstallIQUpdater\iqu.xsl" [x]
HKLM-x32\...\Runonce: [SpybotDeletingC4984] cmd.exe /c del "C:\Program Files (x86)\W3i\InstallIQUpdater\iqu.xsl" [x]
HKLM\...\Winlogon: [Shell] explorer.exe, C:\ProgramData\xoijmehdxykf [x ] ()
Winlogon\Notify\GoToAssist: C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\GoToAssist\514\G2AWinLogon_x64.dll [X]
Tcpip\Parameters: [DhcpNameServer] 24.92.226.11 24.92.226.12
Lsa: [Notification Packages] scecli DPPWDFLT
Startup: C:\Users\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Bluetooth.lnk
ShortcutTarget: Bluetooth.lnk -> C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\BTTray.exe (Broadcom Corporation.)
Startup: C:\Users\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Digital Line Detect.lnk
ShortcutTarget: Digital Line Detect.lnk -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital Line Detect\DLG.exe (Avanquest Software )

==================== Services (Whitelisted) ===================

2 !SASCORE; "C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASCORE64.EXE" [140672 2012-09-07] (SUPERAntiSpyware.com)
2 AESTFilters; C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\stwrt64.inf_amd64_neutral_afc3018f8cfedd20\AESTSr64.exe [89600 2009-03-02] (Andrea Electronics Corporation)
2 CLKMSVC10_1628BCEA; "C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerDVD DX\Kernel\BD\NavFilter\kmsvc.exe" /svc [240360 2011-03-01] (CyberLink)
2 Maxtor Sync Service; "C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxtor\Sync\SyncServices.exe" [193888 2008-07-21] (Seagate Technology LLC)
2 McMPFSvc; "C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\McSvcHost\McSvHost.exe" /McCoreSvc [201304 2012-08-31] (McAfee, Inc.)
2 mcmscsvc; "C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\McSvcHost\McSvHost.exe" /McCoreSvc [201304 2012-08-31] (McAfee, Inc.)
2 McNaiAnn; "C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\McSvcHost\McSvHost.exe" /McCoreSvc [201304 2012-08-31] (McAfee, Inc.)
2 McNASvc; "C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\McSvcHost\McSvHost.exe" /McCoreSvc [201304 2012-08-31] (McAfee, Inc.)
3 McODS; "C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan\mcods.exe" [383608 2012-11-16] (McAfee, Inc.)
2 McProxy; "C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\McSvcHost\McSvHost.exe" /McCoreSvc [201304 2012-08-31] (McAfee, Inc.)
2 McShield; "C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\SystemCore\\mcshield.exe" [241016 2012-11-09] (McAfee, Inc.)
2 mfefire; "C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\SystemCore\\mfefire.exe" [218320 2012-11-09] (McAfee, Inc.)
2 mfevtp; "C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\SystemCore\mfevtps.exe" [177680 2012-11-09] (McAfee, Inc.)
2 MSK80Service; "C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\McSvcHost\McSvHost.exe" /McCoreSvc [201304 2012-08-31] (McAfee, Inc.)
4 SBSDWSCService; C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDWinSec.exe [1153368 2009-01-26] (Safer Networking Ltd.)
2 STacSV; C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\stwrt64.inf_amd64_neutral_afc3018f8cfedd20\STacSV64.exe [240128 2009-06-29] (IDT, Inc.)

==================== Drivers (Whitelisted) =====================

3 cfwids; C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\cfwids.sys [69672 2012-11-09] (McAfee, Inc.)
3 HipShieldK; C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\HipShieldK.sys [196440 2012-04-20] (McAfee, Inc.)
3 ITECIRfilter; C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\ITECIRfilter.sys [28264 2011-03-22] (ITE Tech. Inc. )
3 mfeapfk; C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\mfeapfk.sys [178840 2012-11-09] (McAfee, Inc.)
3 mfeavfk; C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\mfeavfk.sys [309400 2012-11-09] (McAfee, Inc.)
3 mfefirek; C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\mfefirek.sys [515528 2012-11-09] (McAfee, Inc.)
0 mfehidk; C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\mfehidk.sys [771096 2012-11-09] (McAfee, Inc.)
3 mferkdet; C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\mferkdet.sys [106112 2012-11-09] (McAfee, Inc.)
0 mfewfpk; C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\mfewfpk.sys [339776 2012-11-09] (McAfee, Inc.)
1 SASDIFSV; \??\C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASDIFSV64.SYS [14928 2011-07-22] (SUPERAdBlocker.com and SUPERAntiSpyware.com)
1 SASKUTIL; \??\C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASKUTIL64.SYS [12368 2011-07-12] (SUPERAdBlocker.com and SUPERAntiSpyware.com)
2 {1E444BE9-B8EC-4ce6-8C2B-6536FB7F4FB7}; \??\C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerDVD DX\000.fcl [146928 2010-01-07] (CyberLink Corp.)

==================== NetSvcs (Whitelisted) ====================

==================== One Month Created Files and Folders ========

2013-01-23 05:01 - 2013-01-23 05:01 - 00000774 ____A C:\Windows\wininit.ini
2013-01-22 11:50 - 2013-01-23 05:21 - 00190163 ____A C:\Users\Fred\AppData\Roaming\xoijmehdxykf.exe
2013-01-22 11:45 - 2013-01-23 05:54 - 00190163 ____A C:\Users\Fred\AppData\Local\xoijmehdxykf.exe
2013-01-22 11:45 - 2013-01-23 05:53 - 00190163 ____A C:\Users\All Users\xoijmehdxykf.exe
2013-01-18 08:41 - 2013-01-18 08:41 - 00002214 ____A C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Google Earth.lnk
2013-01-18 08:40 - 2013-01-23 05:14 - 00000890 ____A C:\Windows\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineCore.job
2013-01-18 08:40 - 2013-01-22 11:45 - 00000894 ____A C:\Windows\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineUA.job
2013-01-17 13:14 - 2013-01-17 13:15 - 00285896 ____A C:\Windows\Minidump\011713-21621-01.dmp
2013-01-15 13:20 - 2012-11-08 21:45 - 00750592 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\win32spl.dll
2013-01-15 13:20 - 2012-11-08 20:43 - 00492032 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\win32spl.dll
2013-01-15 13:19 - 2012-11-19 21:48 - 00307200 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\ncrypt.dll
2013-01-15 13:19 - 2012-11-19 20:51 - 00220160 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ncrypt.dll
2013-01-15 13:19 - 2012-10-31 21:43 - 02002432 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\msxml6.dll
2013-01-15 13:19 - 2012-10-31 21:43 - 01882624 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\msxml3.dll
2013-01-15 13:19 - 2012-10-31 20:47 - 01389568 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msxml6.dll
2013-01-15 13:19 - 2012-10-31 20:47 - 01236992 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msxml3.dll
2013-01-15 13:18 - 2012-11-21 21:44 - 00800768 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\usp10.dll
2013-01-15 13:18 - 2012-11-21 20:45 - 00626688 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\usp10.dll
2013-01-15 13:17 - 2012-12-07 05:20 - 00441856 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\Wpc.dll
2013-01-15 13:17 - 2012-12-07 05:15 - 02746368 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\gameux.dll
2013-01-15 13:17 - 2012-12-07 04:26 - 00308736 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Wpc.dll
2013-01-15 13:17 - 2012-12-07 04:20 - 02576384 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\gameux.dll
2013-01-15 13:17 - 2012-12-07 03:20 - 00045568 ____A (Microsoft) C:\Windows\System32\oflc-nz.rs
2013-01-15 13:17 - 2012-12-07 03:20 - 00044544 ____A (Microsoft) C:\Windows\System32\pegibbfc.rs
2013-01-15 13:17 - 2012-12-07 03:20 - 00043520 ____A (Microsoft) C:\Windows\System32\csrr.rs
2013-01-15 13:17 - 2012-12-07 03:20 - 00030720 ____A (Microsoft) C:\Windows\System32\usk.rs
2013-01-15 13:17 - 2012-12-07 03:20 - 00023552 ____A (Microsoft) C:\Windows\System32\oflc.rs
2013-01-15 13:17 - 2012-12-07 03:20 - 00020480 ____A (Microsoft) C:\Windows\System32\pegi-pt.rs
2013-01-15 13:17 - 2012-12-07 03:20 - 00020480 ____A (Microsoft) C:\Windows\System32\pegi-fi.rs
2013-01-15 13:17 - 2012-12-07 03:19 - 00055296 ____A (Microsoft) C:\Windows\System32\cero.rs
2013-01-15 13:17 - 2012-12-07 03:19 - 00051712 ____A (Microsoft) C:\Windows\System32\esrb.rs
2013-01-15 13:17 - 2012-12-07 03:19 - 00046592 ____A (Microsoft) C:\Windows\System32\fpb.rs
2013-01-15 13:17 - 2012-12-07 03:19 - 00040960 ____A (Microsoft) C:\Windows\System32\cob-au.rs
2013-01-15 13:17 - 2012-12-07 03:19 - 00021504 ____A (Microsoft) C:\Windows\System32\grb.rs
2013-01-15 13:17 - 2012-12-07 03:19 - 00020480 ____A (Microsoft) C:\Windows\System32\pegi.rs
2013-01-15 13:17 - 2012-12-07 03:19 - 00015360 ____A (Microsoft) C:\Windows\System32\djctq.rs
2013-01-15 13:17 - 2012-12-07 02:46 - 00055296 ____A (Microsoft) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\cero.rs
2013-01-15 13:17 - 2012-12-07 02:46 - 00051712 ____A (Microsoft) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\esrb.rs
2013-01-15 13:17 - 2012-12-07 02:46 - 00046592 ____A (Microsoft) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\fpb.rs
2013-01-15 13:17 - 2012-12-07 02:46 - 00045568 ____A (Microsoft) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\oflc-nz.rs
2013-01-15 13:17 - 2012-12-07 02:46 - 00044544 ____A (Microsoft) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\pegibbfc.rs
2013-01-15 13:17 - 2012-12-07 02:46 - 00043520 ____A (Microsoft) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\csrr.rs
2013-01-15 13:17 - 2012-12-07 02:46 - 00040960 ____A (Microsoft) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\cob-au.rs
2013-01-15 13:17 - 2012-12-07 02:46 - 00030720 ____A (Microsoft) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\usk.rs
2013-01-15 13:17 - 2012-12-07 02:46 - 00023552 ____A (Microsoft) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\oflc.rs
2013-01-15 13:17 - 2012-12-07 02:46 - 00021504 ____A (Microsoft) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\grb.rs
2013-01-15 13:17 - 2012-12-07 02:46 - 00020480 ____A (Microsoft) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\pegi-pt.rs
2013-01-15 13:17 - 2012-12-07 02:46 - 00020480 ____A (Microsoft) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\pegi-fi.rs
2013-01-15 13:17 - 2012-12-07 02:46 - 00020480 ____A (Microsoft) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\pegi.rs
2013-01-15 13:17 - 2012-12-07 02:46 - 00015360 ____A (Microsoft) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\djctq.rs
2013-01-15 13:15 - 2012-11-29 21:45 - 00362496 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\wow64win.dll
2013-01-15 13:15 - 2012-11-29 21:45 - 00243200 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\wow64.dll
2013-01-15 13:15 - 2012-11-29 21:45 - 00215040 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\winsrv.dll
2013-01-15 13:15 - 2012-11-29 21:45 - 00013312 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\wow64cpu.dll
2013-01-15 13:15 - 2012-11-29 21:43 - 00016384 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\ntvdm64.dll
2013-01-15 13:15 - 2012-11-29 21:41 - 01161216 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\kernel32.dll
2013-01-15 13:15 - 2012-11-29 21:41 - 00424448 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\KernelBase.dll
2013-01-15 13:15 - 2012-11-29 21:38 - 00003072 ___AH (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-string-l1-1-0.dll
2013-01-15 13:15 - 2012-11-29 20:54 - 00005120 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wow32.dll
2013-01-15 13:15 - 2012-11-29 20:53 - 01114112 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\kernel32.dll
2013-01-15 13:15 - 2012-11-29 20:53 - 00274944 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\KernelBase.dll
2013-01-15 13:15 - 2012-11-29 19:23 - 00338432 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\conhost.exe
2013-01-15 13:15 - 2012-11-29 18:44 - 00014336 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntvdm64.dll
2013-01-15 13:15 - 2012-11-29 15:17 - 00420064 ____A C:\Windows\SysWOW64\locale.nls
2013-01-15 13:15 - 2012-11-29 15:15 - 00420064 ____A C:\Windows\System32\locale.nls
2013-01-15 13:14 - 2012-11-29 21:38 - 00006144 ___AH (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-security-base-l1-1-0.dll
2013-01-15 13:14 - 2012-11-29 21:38 - 00005120 ___AH (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-file-l1-1-0.dll
2013-01-15 13:14 - 2012-11-29 21:38 - 00004608 ___AH (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-threadpool-l1-1-0.dll
2013-01-15 13:14 - 2012-11-29 21:38 - 00004608 ___AH (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-processthreads-l1-1-0.dll
2013-01-15 13:14 - 2012-11-29 21:38 - 00004096 ___AH (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-sysinfo-l1-1-0.dll
2013-01-15 13:14 - 2012-11-29 21:38 - 00004096 ___AH (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-synch-l1-1-0.dll
2013-01-15 13:14 - 2012-11-29 21:38 - 00004096 ___AH (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-localregistry-l1-1-0.dll
2013-01-15 13:14 - 2012-11-29 21:38 - 00004096 ___AH (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-localization-l1-1-0.dll
2013-01-15 13:14 - 2012-11-29 21:38 - 00003584 ___AH (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-rtlsupport-l1-1-0.dll
2013-01-15 13:14 - 2012-11-29 21:38 - 00003584 ___AH (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-processenvironment-l1-1-0.dll
2013-01-15 13:14 - 2012-11-29 21:38 - 00003584 ___AH (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-namedpipe-l1-1-0.dll
2013-01-15 13:14 - 2012-11-29 21:38 - 00003584 ___AH (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-misc-l1-1-0.dll
2013-01-15 13:14 - 2012-11-29 21:38 - 00003584 ___AH (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-memory-l1-1-0.dll
2013-01-15 13:14 - 2012-11-29 21:38 - 00003584 ___AH (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-1-0.dll
2013-01-15 13:14 - 2012-11-29 21:38 - 00003584 ___AH (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-heap-l1-1-0.dll
2013-01-15 13:14 - 2012-11-29 21:38 - 00003072 ___AH (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-xstate-l1-1-0.dll
2013-01-15 13:14 - 2012-11-29 21:38 - 00003072 ___AH (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-util-l1-1-0.dll
2013-01-15 13:14 - 2012-11-29 21:38 - 00003072 ___AH (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-profile-l1-1-0.dll
2013-01-15 13:14 - 2012-11-29 21:38 - 00003072 ___AH (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-io-l1-1-0.dll
2013-01-15 13:14 - 2012-11-29 21:38 - 00003072 ___AH (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-interlocked-l1-1-0.dll
2013-01-15 13:14 - 2012-11-29 21:38 - 00003072 ___AH (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-handle-l1-1-0.dll
2013-01-15 13:14 - 2012-11-29 21:38 - 00003072 ___AH (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-fibers-l1-1-0.dll
2013-01-15 13:14 - 2012-11-29 21:38 - 00003072 ___AH (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-errorhandling-l1-1-0.dll
2013-01-15 13:14 - 2012-11-29 21:38 - 00003072 ___AH (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-delayload-l1-1-0.dll
2013-01-15 13:14 - 2012-11-29 21:38 - 00003072 ___AH (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-debug-l1-1-0.dll
2013-01-15 13:14 - 2012-11-29 21:38 - 00003072 ___AH (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-datetime-l1-1-0.dll
2013-01-15 13:14 - 2012-11-29 21:38 - 00003072 ___AH (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\api-ms-win-core-console-l1-1-0.dll
2013-01-15 13:14 - 2012-11-29 20:45 - 00005120 ___AH (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-file-l1-1-0.dll
2013-01-15 13:14 - 2012-11-29 20:45 - 00004608 ___AH (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-processthreads-l1-1-0.dll
2013-01-15 13:14 - 2012-11-29 20:45 - 00004096 ___AH (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-sysinfo-l1-1-0.dll
2013-01-15 13:14 - 2012-11-29 20:45 - 00004096 ___AH (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-synch-l1-1-0.dll
2013-01-15 13:14 - 2012-11-29 20:45 - 00004096 ___AH (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-misc-l1-1-0.dll
2013-01-15 13:14 - 2012-11-29 20:45 - 00004096 ___AH (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-localregistry-l1-1-0.dll
2013-01-15 13:14 - 2012-11-29 20:45 - 00004096 ___AH (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-localization-l1-1-0.dll
2013-01-15 13:14 - 2012-11-29 20:45 - 00003584 ___AH (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-processenvironment-l1-1-0.dll
2013-01-15 13:14 - 2012-11-29 20:45 - 00003584 ___AH (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-namedpipe-l1-1-0.dll
2013-01-15 13:14 - 2012-11-29 20:45 - 00003584 ___AH (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-memory-l1-1-0.dll
2013-01-15 13:14 - 2012-11-29 20:45 - 00003584 ___AH (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-1-0.dll
2013-01-15 13:14 - 2012-11-29 20:45 - 00003584 ___AH (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-interlocked-l1-1-0.dll
2013-01-15 13:14 - 2012-11-29 20:45 - 00003584 ___AH (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-heap-l1-1-0.dll
2013-01-15 13:14 - 2012-11-29 20:45 - 00003072 ___AH (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-string-l1-1-0.dll
2013-01-15 13:14 - 2012-11-29 20:45 - 00003072 ___AH (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-rtlsupport-l1-1-0.dll
2013-01-15 13:14 - 2012-11-29 20:45 - 00003072 ___AH (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-profile-l1-1-0.dll
2013-01-15 13:14 - 2012-11-29 20:45 - 00003072 ___AH (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-io-l1-1-0.dll
2013-01-15 13:14 - 2012-11-29 20:45 - 00003072 ___AH (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-handle-l1-1-0.dll
2013-01-15 13:14 - 2012-11-29 20:45 - 00003072 ___AH (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-fibers-l1-1-0.dll
2013-01-15 13:14 - 2012-11-29 20:45 - 00003072 ___AH (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-errorhandling-l1-1-0.dll
2013-01-15 13:14 - 2012-11-29 20:45 - 00003072 ___AH (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-delayload-l1-1-0.dll
2013-01-15 13:14 - 2012-11-29 20:45 - 00003072 ___AH (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-debug-l1-1-0.dll
2013-01-15 13:14 - 2012-11-29 20:45 - 00003072 ___AH (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-datetime-l1-1-0.dll
2013-01-15 13:14 - 2012-11-29 20:45 - 00003072 ___AH (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-console-l1-1-0.dll
2013-01-15 13:14 - 2012-11-29 18:44 - 00025600 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\setup16.exe
2013-01-15 13:14 - 2012-11-29 18:44 - 00007680 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\instnm.exe
2013-01-15 13:14 - 2012-11-29 18:44 - 00002048 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\user.exe
2013-01-15 13:14 - 2012-11-29 18:38 - 00006144 ___AH (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-security-base-l1-1-0.dll
2013-01-15 13:14 - 2012-11-29 18:38 - 00004608 ___AH (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-threadpool-l1-1-0.dll
2013-01-15 13:14 - 2012-11-29 18:38 - 00003584 ___AH (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-xstate-l1-1-0.dll
2013-01-15 13:14 - 2012-11-29 18:38 - 00003072 ___AH (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-core-util-l1-1-0.dll
2013-01-15 13:13 - 2012-11-22 19:13 - 00068608 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\taskhost.exe
2013-01-15 13:09 - 2012-11-22 19:26 - 03149824 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\win32k.sys
2013-01-07 22:02 - 2013-01-07 22:02 - 00285872 ____A C:\Windows\Minidump\010813-20607-01.dmp
2013-01-07 09:49 - 2013-01-07 09:49 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\Fred\AppData\Local\{D63B9C9C-F4C7-4EC8-B043-F598D665A513}

==================== One Month Modified Files and Folders =======

2013-01-23 22:13 - 2013-01-23 22:13 - 00000000 ____D C:\FRST
2013-01-23 05:54 - 2013-01-22 11:45 - 00190163 ____A C:\Users\Fred\AppData\Local\xoijmehdxykf.exe
2013-01-23 05:53 - 2013-01-22 11:45 - 00190163 ____A C:\Users\All Users\xoijmehdxykf.exe
2013-01-23 05:21 - 2013-01-22 11:50 - 00190163 ____A C:\Users\Fred\AppData\Roaming\xoijmehdxykf.exe
2013-01-23 05:14 - 2013-01-18 08:40 - 00000890 ____A C:\Windows\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineCore.job
2013-01-23 05:13 - 2009-07-13 21:08 - 00000006 ___AH C:\Windows\Tasks\SA.DAT
2013-01-23 05:13 - 2009-07-13 20:51 - 04888508 ____A C:\Windows\setupact.log
2013-01-23 05:03 - 2009-11-29 19:17 - 00046966 ____A C:\Windows\PFRO.log
2013-01-23 05:01 - 2013-01-23 05:01 - 00000774 ____A C:\Windows\wininit.ini
2013-01-23 04:11 - 2009-11-29 19:28 - 01073504 ____A C:\Windows\WindowsUpdate.log
2013-01-22 15:17 - 2010-03-17 12:10 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\Fred\AppData\Roaming\Skype
2013-01-22 12:19 - 2011-08-27 19:22 - 00001963 ____A C:\Users\Public\Desktop\SUPERAntiSpyware Free Edition.lnk
2013-01-22 11:55 - 2009-10-11 12:12 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\Fred\AppData\Local\SoftThinks
2013-01-22 11:53 - 2009-11-29 18:54 - 00011440 ___AH C:\Windows\System32\7B296FB0-376B-497e-B012-9C450E1B7327-5P-1.C7483456-A289-439d-8115-601632D005A0
2013-01-22 11:53 - 2009-11-29 18:54 - 00011440 ___AH C:\Windows\System32\7B296FB0-376B-497e-B012-9C450E1B7327-5P-0.C7483456-A289-439d-8115-601632D005A0
2013-01-22 11:45 - 2013-01-18 08:40 - 00000894 ____A C:\Windows\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineUA.job
2013-01-22 11:30 - 2012-04-04 07:35 - 00000830 ____A C:\Windows\Tasks\Adobe Flash Player Updater.job
2013-01-22 11:25 - 2012-07-31 16:53 - 00000904 ____A C:\Windows\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-922180687-3723799803-3151948338-1000UA.job
2013-01-22 09:53 - 2009-07-13 21:13 - 00726444 ____A C:\Windows\System32\PerfStringBackup.INI
2013-01-21 17:20 - 2009-07-08 00:49 - 00000000 ____D C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup
2013-01-19 12:25 - 2012-07-31 16:53 - 00000852 ____A C:\Windows\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-922180687-3723799803-3151948338-1000Core.job
2013-01-18 08:41 - 2013-01-18 08:41 - 00002214 ____A C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Google Earth.lnk
2013-01-18 08:41 - 2009-11-12 12:21 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\Fred\AppData\Local\Google
2013-01-17 19:11 - 2011-02-09 13:19 - 00189952 __ASH C:\Users\Fred\Documents\Thumbs.db
2013-01-17 13:15 - 2013-01-17 13:14 - 00285896 ____A C:\Windows\Minidump\011713-21621-01.dmp
2013-01-17 13:14 - 2010-01-21 12:54 - 528198614 ____A C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP
2013-01-17 13:14 - 2010-01-21 12:54 - 00000000 ____D C:\Windows\Minidump
2013-01-16 10:10 - 2009-07-13 19:20 - 00000000 ____D C:\Windows\rescache
2013-01-15 15:30 - 2012-07-31 17:05 - 00002362 ____A C:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Google Chrome.lnk
2013-01-15 14:53 - 2009-07-13 20:45 - 00344584 ____A C:\Windows\System32\FNTCACHE.DAT
2013-01-15 13:41 - 2009-10-16 15:11 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\All Users\Microsoft Help
2013-01-15 13:34 - 2009-12-10 04:43 - 67599240 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) C:\Windows\System32\MRT.exe
2013-01-15 12:49 - 2009-11-29 18:57 - 00000000 ____D C:\users\Fred
2013-01-15 12:49 - 2009-07-13 23:45 - 00000000 ____D C:\Program Files\Windows Journal
2013-01-15 12:49 - 2009-07-13 21:32 - 00000000 ____D C:\Windows\Offline Web Pages
2013-01-15 12:49 - 2009-07-13 21:32 - 00000000 ____D C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar
2013-01-15 12:49 - 2009-07-13 21:32 - 00000000 ____D C:\Program Files\Windows Defender
2013-01-15 12:49 - 2009-07-13 21:32 - 00000000 ____D C:\Program Files\DVD Maker
2013-01-15 12:49 - 2009-07-13 21:32 - 00000000 ____D C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Sidebar
2013-01-15 12:49 - 2009-07-13 21:32 - 00000000 ____D C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Defender
2013-01-15 12:49 - 2009-07-13 19:20 - 00000000 __RSD C:\Windows\Media
2013-01-15 12:49 - 2009-07-13 19:20 - 00000000 ____D C:\Windows\TAPI
2013-01-15 12:49 - 2009-07-13 19:20 - 00000000 ____D C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Setup
2013-01-15 12:49 - 2009-07-13 19:20 - 00000000 ____D C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Recovery
2013-01-15 12:49 - 2009-07-13 19:20 - 00000000 ____D C:\Windows\SysWOW64\migwiz
2013-01-15 12:49 - 2009-07-13 19:20 - 00000000 ____D C:\Windows\SysWOW64\InstallShield
2013-01-15 12:49 - 2009-07-13 19:20 - 00000000 ____D C:\Windows\SysWOW64\com
2013-01-15 12:49 - 2009-07-13 19:20 - 00000000 ____D C:\Windows\System32\Setup
2013-01-15 12:49 - 2009-07-13 19:20 - 00000000 ____D C:\Windows\System32\oobe
2013-01-15 12:49 - 2009-07-13 19:20 - 00000000 ____D C:\Windows\System32\Msdtc
2013-01-15 12:49 - 2009-07-13 19:20 - 00000000 ____D C:\Windows\System32\migwiz
2013-01-15 12:49 - 2009-07-13 19:20 - 00000000 ____D C:\Windows\System32\Dism
2013-01-15 12:49 - 2009-07-13 19:20 - 00000000 ____D C:\Windows\System32\com
2013-01-15 12:49 - 2009-07-13 19:20 - 00000000 ____D C:\Windows\System32\AdvancedInstallers
2013-01-15 12:49 - 2009-07-13 19:20 - 00000000 ____D C:\Windows\servicing
2013-01-15 12:49 - 2009-07-13 19:20 - 00000000 ____D C:\Windows\Cursors
2013-01-15 12:49 - 2009-07-13 19:20 - 00000000 ____D C:\Program Files\Common Files\System
2013-01-15 12:48 - 2009-07-13 21:32 - 00000000 ____D C:\Windows\System32\WinBioPlugIns
2013-01-15 12:48 - 2009-07-13 21:32 - 00000000 ____D C:\Program Files\Windows Portable Devices
2013-01-15 12:48 - 2009-07-13 21:32 - 00000000 ____D C:\Program Files\Windows Photo Viewer
2013-01-15 12:48 - 2009-07-13 21:32 - 00000000 ____D C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Portable Devices
2013-01-15 12:48 - 2009-07-13 21:32 - 00000000 ____D C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Photo Viewer
2013-01-15 12:48 - 2009-07-13 19:20 - 00000000 __RHD C:\Users\Public\Libraries
2013-01-15 12:48 - 2009-07-13 19:20 - 00000000 ____D C:\Windows\SysWOW64\oobe
2013-01-15 12:48 - 2009-07-13 19:20 - 00000000 ____D C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Dism
2013-01-15 12:48 - 2009-07-13 19:20 - 00000000 ____D C:\Windows\SysWOW64\AdvancedInstallers
2013-01-15 12:48 - 2009-07-13 19:20 - 00000000 ____D C:\Windows\System32\sysprep
2013-01-15 12:48 - 2009-07-13 19:20 - 00000000 ____D C:\Windows\IME
2013-01-15 12:47 - 2011-02-25 11:02 - 00000000 ____D C:\Windows\System32\SPReview
2013-01-15 12:47 - 2009-11-30 04:12 - 00000000 ____D C:\Windows\SysWOW64\tr
2013-01-15 12:47 - 2009-11-30 04:12 - 00000000 ____D C:\Windows\SysWOW64\sv
2013-01-15 12:47 - 2009-11-30 04:12 - 00000000 ____D C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ru
2013-01-15 12:47 - 2009-11-30 04:12 - 00000000 ____D C:\Windows\SysWOW64\no
2013-01-15 12:47 - 2009-11-30 04:12 - 00000000 ____D C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ko
2013-01-15 12:47 - 2009-11-30 04:12 - 00000000 ____D C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ja
2013-01-15 12:47 - 2009-11-30 04:12 - 00000000 ____D C:\Windows\SysWOW64\it
2013-01-15 12:47 - 2009-11-30 04:12 - 00000000 ____D C:\Windows\SysWOW64\fr
2013-01-15 12:47 - 2009-11-30 04:12 - 00000000 ____D C:\Windows\SysWOW64\es
2013-01-15 12:47 - 2009-11-30 04:12 - 00000000 ____D C:\Windows\SysWOW64\de
2013-01-15 12:47 - 2009-11-30 04:12 - 00000000 ____D C:\Windows\SysWOW64\da
2013-01-15 12:47 - 2009-11-30 04:12 - 00000000 ____D C:\Windows\System32\tr
2013-01-15 12:47 - 2009-11-30 04:12 - 00000000 ____D C:\Windows\System32\sv
2013-01-15 12:47 - 2009-07-08 00:16 - 00000000 ____D C:\Windows\SysWOW64\x64
2013-01-15 12:46 - 2011-02-25 11:01 - 00000000 ____D C:\Windows\System32\EventProviders
2013-01-15 12:46 - 2010-07-08 08:06 - 00000000 ____D C:\Windows\PCMFULLCAB
2013-01-15 12:46 - 2009-11-30 04:12 - 00000000 ____D C:\Windows\System32\ru
2013-01-15 12:46 - 2009-11-30 04:12 - 00000000 ____D C:\Windows\System32\no
2013-01-15 12:46 - 2009-11-30 04:12 - 00000000 ____D C:\Windows\System32\ko
2013-01-15 12:46 - 2009-11-30 04:12 - 00000000 ____D C:\Windows\System32\ja
2013-01-15 12:46 - 2009-11-30 04:12 - 00000000 ____D C:\Windows\System32\it
2013-01-15 12:46 - 2009-11-30 04:12 - 00000000 ____D C:\Windows\System32\fr
2013-01-15 12:46 - 2009-11-30 04:12 - 00000000 ____D C:\Windows\System32\es
2013-01-15 12:46 - 2009-11-30 04:12 - 00000000 ____D C:\Windows\System32\de
2013-01-15 12:46 - 2009-11-30 04:12 - 00000000 ____D C:\Windows\System32\da
2013-01-15 12:46 - 2009-07-13 23:45 - 00000000 ____D C:\Windows\ShellNew
2013-01-15 12:46 - 2009-07-13 21:32 - 00000000 ____D C:\Windows\System32\restore
2013-01-15 12:46 - 2009-07-13 19:20 - 00000000 ____D C:\Windows\System32\NDF
2013-01-15 12:46 - 2009-07-13 19:20 - 00000000 ____D C:\Windows\Help
2013-01-15 12:46 - 2009-07-08 00:36 - 00000000 ____D C:\Windows\ITECIR
2013-01-15 12:45 - 2012-12-22 15:47 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\All Users\34BE82C4-E596-4e99-A191-52C6199EBF69
2013-01-15 12:45 - 2012-08-02 08:11 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\Fred\AppData\Roaming\Youtube Downloader HD
2013-01-15 12:45 - 2012-05-20 23:01 - 00000000 ____D C:\Program Files\Microsoft Silverlight
2013-01-15 12:45 - 2012-05-01 12:15 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\All Users\Anti-phishing Domain Advisor
2013-01-15 12:45 - 2011-08-27 19:22 - 00000000 ____D C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware
2013-01-15 12:45 - 2011-06-09 04:21 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\All Users\Real
2013-01-15 12:45 - 2011-06-02 10:59 - 00000000 ____D C:\Windows\en
2013-01-15 12:45 - 2011-04-24 10:15 - 00000000 ____D C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliPoint
2013-01-15 12:45 - 2011-03-27 17:21 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\Fred\AppData\Roaming\pdf995
2013-01-15 12:45 - 2011-03-27 17:09 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\All Users\pdf995
2013-01-15 12:45 - 2010-12-13 17:55 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\Fred\AppData\Roaming\gtk-2.0
2013-01-15 12:45 - 2010-02-09 04:28 - 00000000 __RSD C:\Users\Fred\Documents\My Stationery
2013-01-15 12:45 - 2009-11-30 04:12 - 00000000 ____D C:\Windows\DPDrv
2013-01-15 12:45 - 2009-11-29 15:05 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\Fred\AppData\Local\DellWin7Upgrade
2013-01-15 12:45 - 2009-10-16 15:11 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\Fred\AppData\Local\Microsoft Help
2013-01-15 12:45 - 2009-10-12 10:54 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\All Users\Spybot - Search & Destroy
2013-01-15 12:45 - 2009-10-11 12:18 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\Fred\AppData\Local\PowerDVD DX
2013-01-15 12:45 - 2009-07-13 19:20 - 00000000 ____D C:\Windows\AppCompat
2013-01-15 12:45 - 2009-07-08 01:13 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\All Users\McAfee
2013-01-15 12:44 - 2012-12-22 15:47 - 00000000 ____D C:\Program Files\iTunes
2013-01-15 12:44 - 2012-12-22 15:47 - 00000000 ____D C:\Program Files (x86)\iTunes
2013-01-15 12:44 - 2012-12-13 09:55 - 00000000 ____D C:\Program Files\Bonjour
2013-01-15 12:44 - 2012-12-13 09:55 - 00000000 ____D C:\Program Files (x86)\Bonjour
2013-01-15 12:44 - 2012-12-13 09:53 - 00000000 ____D C:\Program Files (x86)\QuickTime
2013-01-15 12:44 - 2012-08-02 08:11 - 00000000 ____D C:\Program Files (x86)\Youtube Downloader HD
2013-01-15 12:44 - 2012-07-14 18:05 - 00000000 ____D C:\Program Files (x86)\Apple Software Update
2013-01-15 12:44 - 2012-05-20 23:01 - 00000000 ____D C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Silverlight
2013-01-15 12:44 - 2012-05-01 12:16 - 00000000 ____D C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoPerformer
2013-01-15 12:44 - 2012-05-01 12:15 - 00000000 ____D C:\Program Files (x86)\PriceGong
2013-01-15 12:44 - 2011-09-23 12:44 - 00000000 ____D C:\Program Files (x86)\WinZip
2013-01-15 12:44 - 2011-05-25 05:07 - 00000000 ____D C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center
2013-01-15 12:44 - 2011-02-18 18:00 - 00000000 ____D C:\Program Files (x86)\Audacity
2013-01-15 12:44 - 2011-01-15 20:58 - 00000000 ____D C:\Program Files (x86)\WinDjView
2013-01-15 12:44 - 2010-03-17 12:08 - 00000000 ___RD C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype
2013-01-15 12:44 - 2010-02-26 17:38 - 00000000 ____D C:\Program Files (x86)\PDF995
2013-01-15 12:44 - 2009-12-19 16:30 - 00000000 ____D C:\Program Files (x86)\LimeWire
2013-01-15 12:44 - 2009-11-30 04:55 - 00000000 ____D C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell Video Chat
2013-01-15 12:44 - 2009-11-29 19:54 - 00000000 ____D C:\Program Files\IDT
2013-01-15 12:44 - 2009-11-29 18:55 - 00000000 ____D C:\Program Files\DellTPad
2013-01-15 12:44 - 2009-10-16 10:28 - 00000000 ____D C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell PC Fax
2013-01-15 12:44 - 2009-10-16 10:13 - 00000000 ____D C:\Program Files\dl_Cats
2013-01-15 12:44 - 2009-10-12 10:54 - 00000000 ____D C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy
2013-01-15 12:44 - 2009-10-11 14:49 - 00000000 ____D C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor
2013-01-15 12:44 - 2009-10-11 14:10 - 00000000 ____D C:\Program Files (x86)\NetWaiting
2013-01-15 12:44 - 2009-10-11 14:07 - 00000000 ____D C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital Line Detect
2013-01-15 12:44 - 2009-07-08 00:49 - 00000000 ____D C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Online
2013-01-15 12:44 - 2009-07-08 00:41 - 00000000 ____D C:\Program Files (x86)\Roxio
2013-01-15 12:44 - 2009-07-08 00:40 - 00000000 ____D C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Works
2013-01-15 12:36 - 2009-07-13 19:20 - 00000000 ____D C:\Windows\registration
2013-01-15 11:56 - 2009-11-12 12:21 - 00000000 ____D C:\Program Files (x86)\Google
2013-01-09 08:30 - 2012-04-04 07:35 - 00697864 ____A (Adobe Systems Incorporated) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\FlashPlayerApp.exe
2013-01-09 08:30 - 2011-05-16 08:57 - 00074248 ____A (Adobe Systems Incorporated) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\FlashPlayerCPLApp.cpl
2013-01-07 22:02 - 2013-01-07 22:02 - 00285872 ____A C:\Windows\Minidump\010813-20607-01.dmp
2013-01-07 09:49 - 2013-01-07 09:49 - 00000000 ____D C:\Users\Fred\AppData\Local\{D63B9C9C-F4C7-4EC8-B043-F598D665A513}

==================== Known DLLs (Whitelisted) =================

==================== Bamital & volsnap Check =================

C:\Windows\System32\winlogon.exe => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\System32\wininit.exe => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wininit.exe => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\explorer.exe => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\explorer.exe => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\svchost.exe => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\System32\services.exe => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\System32\User32.dll => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\User32.dll => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\System32\userinit.exe => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\userinit.exe => MD5 is legit
C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\volsnap.sys => MD5 is legit

==================== EXE ASSOCIATION =====================

HKLM\...\.exe: exefile => OK
HKLM\...\exefile\DefaultIcon: %1 => OK
HKLM\...\exefile\open\command: "%1" %* => OK

==================== Restore Points =========================

==================== Memory info ===========================

Percentage of memory in use: 15%
Total physical RAM: 4028.89 MB
Available physical RAM: 3422.42 MB
Total Pagefile: 4027.04 MB
Available Pagefile: 3434.69 MB
Total Virtual: 8192 MB
Available Virtual: 8191.91 MB

==================== Partitions =============================

1 Drive c: (OS) (Fixed) (Total:450.68 GB) (Free:291.03 GB) NTFS ==>[Drive with boot components (obtained from BCD)]
2 Drive d: (RECOVERY) (Fixed) (Total:15 GB) (Free:6.42 GB) NTFS
4 Drive f: () (Removable) (Total:14.9 GB) (Free:14.88 GB) FAT32
5 Drive x: (Boot) (Fixed) (Total:0.03 GB) (Free:0.03 GB) NTFS

Disk ### Status Size Free Dyn Gpt
-------- ------------- ------- ------- --- ---
Disk 0 Online 465 GB 0 B
Disk 1 Online 14 GB 0 B

Partitions of Disk 0:
===============

Disk ID: 18000000

Partition ### Type Size Offset
------------- ---------------- ------- -------
Partition 1 OEM 78 MB 31 KB
Partition 2 Primary 15 GB 79 MB
Partition 3 Primary 450 GB 15 GB

==================================================================================

Disk: 0
Partition 1
Type : DE
Hidden: Yes
Active: No

Volume ### Ltr Label Fs Type Size Status Info
---------- --- ----------- ----- ---------- ------- --------- --------
* Volume 4 FAT Partition 78 MB Healthy Hidden

=========================================================

Partition 2
Type : 07
Hidden: No

* Volume 1 D RECOVERY NTFS Partition 15 GB Healthy

Partition 3
Type : 07
Active: Yes

* Volume 2 C OS NTFS Partition 450 GB Healthy

Partitions of Disk 1:
===============

Disk ID: 00000000

Partition ### Type Size Offset
------------- ---------------- ------- -------
Partition 1 Primary 14 GB 16 KB

==================================================================================

Disk: 1
Partition 1
Type : 0C

* Volume 3 F FAT32 Removable 14 GB Healthy

Last Boot: 2013-01-14 05:02

==================== End Of Log =============================

and here is the second report:

Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (x64) Version: 21-01-2013 02
Ran by SYSTEM at 2013-01-23 22:17:15

================== Search: "services.exe" ===================

C:\Windows\winsxs\amd64_microsoft-windows-s..s-servicecontroller_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_2b54b20ee6fa07b1\services.exe
[2009-07-13 15:19] - [2009-07-13 17:39] - 0328704 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) 24ACB7E5BE595468E3B9AA488B9B4FCB

C:\Windows\system64\services.exe
[2009-07-13 15:19] - [2009-07-13 17:39] - 0328704 ____A (Microsoft Corporation) 24ACB7E5BE595468E3B9AA488B9B4FCB

C:\Windows\System32\services.exe

====== End Of Search ======

#13 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,773 posts
  •  

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:29 PM

Hello

Open notepad. Please copy the contents of the code box below. To do this highlight the contents of the box and right click on it. Paste this into the open notepad. Save it on the flash drive as fixlist.txt

HKU\Fred\...\Run: [Temp] rundll32.exe "C:\Users\Fred\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Temp\xstlvmxf.dll",DllRegisterServer [x]
HKU\Fred\...\Run: [MyohydqSi] C:\ProgramData\xoijmehdxykf [x]
HKU\Fred\...\RunOnce: [SpybotDeletingB198] command.com /c del "C:\ProgramData\W3i\InstallIQUpdater\data.xml" [x]
HKU\Fred\...\RunOnce: [SpybotDeletingD4730] cmd.exe /c del "C:\ProgramData\W3i\InstallIQUpdater\data.xml" [x]
HKU\Fred\...\RunOnce: [SpybotDeletingB4526] command.com /c del "C:\ProgramData\W3i\InstallIQUpdater\iqu.ini" [x]
HKU\Fred\...\RunOnce: [SpybotDeletingD5385] cmd.exe /c del "C:\ProgramData\W3i\InstallIQUpdater\iqu.ini" [x]
HKU\Fred\...\RunOnce: [SpybotDeletingB4743] command.com /c del "C:\ProgramData\W3i\InstallIQUpdater\updater.log" [x]
HKU\Fred\...\RunOnce: [SpybotDeletingD9109] cmd.exe /c del "C:\ProgramData\W3i\InstallIQUpdater\updater.log" [x]
HKU\Fred\...\RunOnce: [SpybotDeletingB7415] command.com /c del "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\InstallIQ Updater\InstallIQ Updater.lnk" [x]
HKU\Fred\...\RunOnce: [SpybotDeletingD5302] cmd.exe /c del "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\InstallIQ Updater\InstallIQ Updater.lnk" [x]
HKU\Fred\...\RunOnce: [SpybotDeletingB8754] command.com /c del "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\InstallIQ Updater\Privacy Policy.url" [x]
HKU\Fred\...\RunOnce: [SpybotDeletingD5058] cmd.exe /c del "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\InstallIQ Updater\Privacy Policy.url" [x]
HKU\Fred\...\RunOnce: [SpybotDeletingB900] command.com /c del "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\InstallIQ Updater\Terms & Conditions.url" [x]
HKU\Fred\...\RunOnce: [SpybotDeletingD1089] cmd.exe /c del "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\InstallIQ Updater\Terms & Conditions.url" [x]
HKU\Fred\...\RunOnce: [SpybotDeletingB8668] command.com /c del "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\InstallIQ Updater\Uninstall InstallIQ Updater.lnk" [x]
HKU\Fred\...\RunOnce: [SpybotDeletingD3412] cmd.exe /c del "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\InstallIQ Updater\Uninstall InstallIQ Updater.lnk" [x]
HKU\Fred\...\RunOnce: [SpybotDeletingB322] command.com /c del "C:\Program Files (x86)\W3i\InstallIQUpdater\iqu.xsl" [x]
HKU\Fred\...\RunOnce: [SpybotDeletingD5733] cmd.exe /c del "C:\Program Files (x86)\W3i\InstallIQUpdater\iqu.xsl" [x]
HKU\Fred\...\Policies\system: [DisableTaskMgr] 1
HKLM-x32\...\Runonce: [SpybotDeletingA9202] command.com /c del "C:\ProgramData\W3i\InstallIQUpdater\updater.log" [x]
HKLM-x32\...\Runonce: [SpybotDeletingC9871] cmd.exe /c del "C:\ProgramData\W3i\InstallIQUpdater\updater.log" [x]
HKLM-x32\...\Runonce: [SpybotDeletingA4069] command.com /c del "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\InstallIQ Updater\InstallIQ Updater.lnk" [x]
HKLM-x32\...\Runonce: [SpybotDeletingC2595] cmd.exe /c del "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\InstallIQ Updater\InstallIQ Updater.lnk" [x]
HKLM-x32\...\Runonce: [SpybotDeletingA8221] command.com /c del "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\InstallIQ Updater\Privacy Policy.url" [x]
HKLM-x32\...\Runonce: [SpybotDeletingC8839] cmd.exe /c del "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\InstallIQ Updater\Privacy Policy.url" [x]
HKLM-x32\...\Runonce: [SpybotDeletingA5148] command.com /c del "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\InstallIQ Updater\Terms & Conditions.url" [x]
HKLM-x32\...\Runonce: [SpybotDeletingC1580] cmd.exe /c del "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\InstallIQ Updater\Terms & Conditions.url" [x]
HKLM-x32\...\Runonce: [SpybotDeletingA7061] command.com /c del "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\InstallIQ Updater\Uninstall InstallIQ Updater.lnk" [x]
HKLM-x32\...\Runonce: [SpybotDeletingC4626] cmd.exe /c del "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\InstallIQ Updater\Uninstall InstallIQ Updater.lnk" [x]
HKLM-x32\...\Runonce: [SpybotDeletingA389] command.com /c del "C:\Program Files (x86)\W3i\InstallIQUpdater\iqu.xsl" [x]
HKLM-x32\...\Runonce: [SpybotDeletingC4984] cmd.exe /c del "C:\Program Files (x86)\W3i\InstallIQUpdater\iqu.xsl" [x]
HKLM\...\Winlogon: [Shell] explorer.exe, C:\ProgramData\xoijmehdxykf [x ] ()
C:\Users\Fred\AppData\Roaming\xoijmehdxykf.exe
C:\Users\Fred\AppData\Local\xoijmehdxykf.exe
C:\Users\All Users\xoijmehdxykf.exe

NOTICE: This script was written specifically for this user, for use on that particular machine. Running this on another machine may cause damage to your operating system

On Vista or Windows 7: Now please enter System Recovery Options.

Run FRST again like we did before but this time press the Fix button just once and wait.
The tool will make a log on the flash drive (Fixlog.txt) please post it to your reply.

Also boot the computer into normal mode and let me know how things are looking.

Gringo

#14 Phredster

Phredster
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 25 posts
  •  

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:14 AM

I ran the fix as per the above instructions, and below is the fix log:

Fix result of Farbar Recovery Tool (FRST written by Farbar) (x64) Version: 21-01-2013 02
Ran by SYSTEM at 2013-01-25 08:03:19 Run:1

==============================================

HKEY_USERS\Fred\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\\Temp Value deleted successfully.
HKEY_USERS\Fred\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\\MyohydqSi Value deleted successfully.
HKEY_USERS\Fred\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\\SpybotDeletingB198 Value deleted successfully.
HKEY_USERS\Fred\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\\SpybotDeletingD4730 Value deleted successfully.
HKEY_USERS\Fred\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\\SpybotDeletingB4526 Value deleted successfully.
HKEY_USERS\Fred\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\\SpybotDeletingD5385 Value deleted successfully.
HKEY_USERS\Fred\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\\SpybotDeletingB4743 Value deleted successfully.
HKEY_USERS\Fred\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\\SpybotDeletingD9109 Value deleted successfully.
HKEY_USERS\Fred\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\\SpybotDeletingB7415 Value deleted successfully.
HKEY_USERS\Fred\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\\SpybotDeletingD5302 Value deleted successfully.
HKEY_USERS\Fred\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\\SpybotDeletingB8754 Value deleted successfully.
HKEY_USERS\Fred\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\\SpybotDeletingD5058 Value deleted successfully.
HKEY_USERS\Fred\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\\SpybotDeletingB900 Value deleted successfully.
HKEY_USERS\Fred\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\\SpybotDeletingD1089 Value deleted successfully.
HKEY_USERS\Fred\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\\SpybotDeletingB8668 Value deleted successfully.
HKEY_USERS\Fred\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\\SpybotDeletingD3412 Value deleted successfully.
HKEY_USERS\Fred\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\\SpybotDeletingB322 Value deleted successfully.
HKEY_USERS\Fred\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\\SpybotDeletingD5733 Value deleted successfully.
HKEY_USERS\Fred\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\system\\DisableTaskMgr Value deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\\SpybotDeletingA9202 Value deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\\SpybotDeletingC9871 Value deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\\SpybotDeletingA4069 Value deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\\SpybotDeletingC2595 Value deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\\SpybotDeletingA8221 Value deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\\SpybotDeletingC8839 Value deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\\SpybotDeletingA5148 Value deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\\SpybotDeletingC1580 Value deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\\SpybotDeletingA7061 Value deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\\SpybotDeletingC4626 Value deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\\SpybotDeletingA389 Value deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce\\SpybotDeletingC4984 Value deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\\Shell Value was restored successfully .
C:\Users\Fred\AppData\Roaming\xoijmehdxykf.exe moved successfully.
C:\Users\Fred\AppData\Local\xoijmehdxykf.exe moved successfully.
C:\Users\All Users\xoijmehdxykf.exe moved successfully.

==== End of Fixlog ====

I have also booted in normal mode, and my standard desktop appears with all of my icons. There is no visible sign of the virus. I checked my most recently uploaded files, which were photos, and they are still here. The only thing I notice that is different from before the virus is that my desktop background photo no longer displays, instead the background is blue. I have not attempted to do anything else or connect to the internet.

I await your next instructions.

#15 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,773 posts
  •  

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:01 PM

Hello

Go ahead and change the background to see if there is a problem

These are the programs I would like you to run next, if you have any problems with these just skip it and run the next one.

-AdwCleaner-

• Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode onto your desktop.
  • Close all open programs and internet browsers.
  • Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.
  • Click on Delete.
  • Confirm each time with Ok.
  • Your computer will be rebooted automatically. A text file will open after the restart.
  • Please post the content of that logfile with your next answer.
  • You can find the logfile at C:\AdwCleaner[S1].txt as well.

--RogueKiller--

• Download & SAVE to your Desktop RogueKiller or from here
  • Quit all programs that you may have started.
  • Please disconnect any USB or external drives from the computer before you run this scan!
  • For Vista or Windows 7, right-click and select "Run as Administrator to start"
  • For Windows XP, double-click to start.
  • Wait until Prescan has finished ...
  • Then Click on "Scan" button
  • Wait until the Status box shows "Scan Finished"
  • click on "delete"
  • Wait until the Status box shows "Deleting Finished"
  • Click on "Report" and copy/paste the content of the Notepad into your next reply.
  • The log should be found in RKreport[1].txt on your Desktop
  • Exit/Close RogueKiller+

Gringo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users