Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Computer Randomly Freezing

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Erik The Red

Erik The Red

• Members
  • 36 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:15 PM

Posted 22 January 2013 - 07:41 AM

Hey Erik The Red again :P I'm not sure whether this topic is meant to go here or not so just move it if I'm wrong! So i have a problem and it isn't anything big but it just gets quite annoying sometimes.
My computer randomly freezes like completely as in I can't move the mouse and when I press Num/Caps/Scroll Lock keys the lights on my keyboard don't change or anything and doesn't register to any input. This usually on random occasions ( so like not every time I do it ) like when I am going to and from full screen on a youtube video or I am minimizing or maximizing a game, also sometimes it will happen even when it is on the lock screen if I go away for 5 minutes and I come back and its frozen or sometimes I'll leave the computer for quite a number of hours say if I am going out to work or something ( although I usually turn it off ) and I'll come back with it frozen on the lock screen. It will sometimes go without it freezing for weeks or sometimes it will happen everyday or a couple of times everyday. I'm sure I don't have a virus because I have done quite a few checks with your Malware support team. So thanks in advance for your help with this!

Regards, Erik.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users