Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

when i press a button, the button next to it activates

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 sidhardtha

sidhardtha

• Members
  • 92 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:55 AM

Posted 20 January 2013 - 04:11 PM

i got a tablet computer. it's a Samsung galaxy tab 2. 16GB. WIFI. IT has a Samsung browser. when i press a button, the button next to it activates. will a new browser solve that?

which browser would be best? i could get Firefox beta or chrome.

thanks in advance.

Edited by sidhardtha, 20 January 2013 - 04:59 PM.

lenova, I5 PROCESSOR, quad core, 8 GB DDR4, 1 TB HD, INTEL HD 530 GRAPHICS CARD, WINDOWS 10 HOME PREMIUM 64-BIT, FIREFOX 64 BIT, BITDEFENDER TOTAL SECURITY, ZEMANA AND 'EMSISOFT EMERGENCY KIT' SCANNER.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Zen Seeker

Zen Seeker

• Members
  • 695 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:55 AM

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:42 PM

If it's not a hardware issue, in which case you should return it, a new browser might help but you'll have to try it and test it.

As for which browser to use...what's your favorite color? I use FireFox while others here swear by Chrome. It's trial and error vs features and function. You'll need to try them and delete the ones you don't like. That's part of the fun having these devices. And it usually doesn't cost anything.

#3 sidhardtha

sidhardtha
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 92 posts
  •  

Posted 27 January 2013 - 01:08 AM

thank you for replying Zen Seeker.

i have ordered a stylus. :)

lenova, I5 PROCESSOR, quad core, 8 GB DDR4, 1 TB HD, INTEL HD 530 GRAPHICS CARD, WINDOWS 10 HOME PREMIUM 64-BIT, FIREFOX 64 BIT, BITDEFENDER TOTAL SECURITY, ZEMANA AND 'EMSISOFT EMERGENCY KIT' SCANNER.

#4 Zen Seeker

Zen Seeker

• Members
  • 695 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:55 AM

Posted 28 January 2013 - 10:05 AM

Cool, if that works for you then that's great!

Enjoy the new toy.

Regards,
Zen

#5 Uncle Rim

Uncle Rim

• Members
  • 29 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:55 PM

Posted 09 February 2013 - 02:47 AM

Most if not all touch screens have a calibrate function. On my android tablet it is located under settings - display - calibration.

#6 sidhardtha

sidhardtha
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 92 posts
  •  

Posted 09 February 2013 - 04:13 PM

thank you all for replying.  :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users