Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I feel VIOLATED

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 NST

NST

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:14 AM

Posted 20 January 2013 - 04:11 PM

If some1 asks you for help saying I didnt do this how do I fix this then U close them out for breaking rules they did not break is not right. Rules we dont even know for sure are broken.

Its not that rules are made to be broken but they are made so ppl can use proper judgement in enforcing or even changing those rules. So because I Trusted a friend an they messed up an even stole my phone etc. I can not ask for help to correct the problem in what world does that make sence? Oh not all torrents are illegal nor are all torrent sites illegal and I did not do anything xcept try to use my comp after the person dissapeared and obviously I dont knw for sure what has been done or with what I just want my comp back

Yes it IS all my fault for trusting some1 EVERYONE should know better! And now Ur community has shown me that at least here I can not trust any1 to ask for help correcting a problem I did not do nor ask for as I asked for the instillation of vista premium but use my key an so anyway which is very legel to get some1 disks an use Ur own Key. I just dont knw any1.

THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH

Wierd how the victims always have to pay an they are the bad person> Stating over and over how Stupid I am not good enough egh!
Mean time the person that caused the problem is on vaction somewhere having a great time causing problems for some1 else

Peace

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,579 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:14 PM

Posted 20 January 2013 - 04:33 PM

See this site:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=bph07143&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en&product=500449#N78

Scroll down to the section called "Ordering recovery discs from HP in the United States and Canada".
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

#3 NST

NST
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  

Posted 20 January 2013 - 05:04 PM

TY Budapest Love the quote never heard it before True That :thumbsup:

#4 NST

NST
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  

Posted 20 January 2013 - 06:06 PM

Noper Ive tried HP & Microsoft for recovery disc. But the Price before the last day of the month on Windows 8 us Awsome If the sale was just 1 more day I could do it oh well. But the list of drivers is great TY

#5 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,579 posts
  •  

Posted 20 January 2013 - 06:29 PM

But the Price before the last day of the month on Windows 8 us Awsome If the sale was just 1 more day I could do it oh well.

I have no idea what this sentence is suppose to mean.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

#6 NST

NST
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  

Posted 20 January 2013 - 06:46 PM

the site you sent me to or in my searching at Microsoft they are offering Windows 8 for $40.00 well 1 penney less an I said if the sale would go to Feb 1st in stead of the last day of this month I could have gotten Windows 8, (which would solve all my probs), but great price let others know it could help its about the same price as recovery disks which I cant seem to find not even on cnet.

#7 NST

NST
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  

Posted 20 January 2013 - 06:50 PM

K I've found a Windows 8 free to try should I try it how do I knw I wont get a virus this thing has avast but again without passwd I cant check on anything Would the Windows 8 fix the prob. an can I do a clean install?

#8 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,579 posts
  •  

Posted 20 January 2013 - 07:50 PM

Where did you find Windows 8 for free?

—George Bernard Shaw

#9 NST

NST
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  

Posted 20 January 2013 - 08:26 PM

Well now that Im lookin Im findin it mostly enterprise everywhere technet takes U to Microsoft 90 day evaluation
A Beta on Cnet
Some place called to download a consumer preview

They seem to be everywhere I havent figured out the difference yet

#10 jburd1800

jburd1800

• Members
  • 565 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:14 AM

Posted 21 January 2013 - 02:13 PM

If some1 asks you for help saying I didnt do this how do I fix this then U close them out for breaking rules they did not break is not right. Rules we dont even know for sure are broken.

Its not that rules are made to be broken but they are made so ppl can use proper judgement in enforcing or even changing those rules. So because I Trusted a friend an they messed up an even stole my phone etc. I can not ask for help to correct the problem in what world does that make sence? Oh not all torrents are illegal nor are all torrent sites illegal and I did not do anything xcept try to use my comp after the person dissapeared and obviously I dont knw for sure what has been done or with what I just want my comp back

Yes it IS all my fault for trusting some1 EVERYONE should know better! And now Ur community has shown me that at least here I can not trust any1 to ask for help correcting a problem I did not do nor ask for as I asked for the instillation of vista premium but use my key an so anyway which is very legel to get some1 disks an use Ur own Key. I just dont knw any1.

THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH

Wierd how the victims always have to pay an they are the bad person> Stating over and over how Stupid I am not good enough egh!
Mean time the person that caused the problem is on vaction somewhere having a great time causing problems for some1 else

Peace

Did you ever contact Hamluis by PM, from your last post, like he mentioned?

“May the sun bring you new energy by day, may the moon softly restore you by night, may the rain wash away your worries, may the breeze blow new strength into your being, may you walk gently thorugh the world and know it's beauty all the days of your life.”

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users