Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

No Money No Brains No OS No Password

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 NST

NST

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:52 PM

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:57 AM

Hello every1 newbie here an also winning the Darwin Award for Most Mistakes ever Made in Basic PC Use an I want free help! :hysterical::) So anywho I have a HP desktop that had vista home premium oem 64bit thus I have product key but here we go: Started (when I made the mistake of using a comp.) I first got PC seems I got a virus an could never for yr an hlf figure out why kept sayin I had no OS well I also couldnt back up recovery disk, Microsoft said virus caused it (lol abt wk after I bought it an the store went outa business only had it fer month). So reciently I let a person try fix 2 it well they passworded it as an Admin Im usin a User acct. an they installed a vista ultimate torrent an also took the flash drive with drivers. I also today deleated a factory partition as I had no unused (what ever the word is sorry) my choices were the HP an the factory an of course after I deleated it I found out that the disks for the Vista Ultimate dont contain the drivers so I cant reinstall but then I got a sort of clue and tried to get a program to wipe out the password so I can fix this mess but nothing wks probly cuz I deleated the partition I think No Clue really. So How can I fix this without the DVD or better yet a PASSWOrd an I cant torrent no password no friends have this relic I want vista premium cuz I have key. Or I could get drivers but dont know what I need.

TY Every1 I Knw what a dizzying mess I created :huh:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 InadequateInfirmity

InadequateInfirmity

I Gots Me A Certified Edumication

• Banned
  • 5,180 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:52 AM

Posted 20 January 2013 - 07:17 AM

So you are able to use the machine??

I know this is gonna sound stupid but why not just ask the person who passworded it to give you the password.

#3 NST

NST
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  

Posted 20 January 2013 - 10:24 AM

I cant they took off with password my $600 phone an charger an the flash drive with the drivers. Believe me I would if I could no1 has heard a word from her the passwd hint is the name of the dog but not sure what she used she likes to come up with complicated passwds. Someday she'll be back if alive but its been over wk now an she knws Im mad an she may have gone 2 diff. state again she's an ol friend of the family an dissapeares but stealin is a new 1

#4 InadequateInfirmity

InadequateInfirmity

• Banned
  • 5,180 posts
  •  

Posted 20 January 2013 - 10:42 AM

We are not really supposed to help with passwords here Forum rules.
Google is a good place to start for removing the password.

Do you have a vista disk if so you could re install.
And I would be happy to help you get the drivers if you have access to another machine.

#5 NST

NST
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  

Posted 20 January 2013 - 12:32 PM

well this comp works Im using it on a user acct.
I never got the orig. vista home premium back up disks cuz by time abt 1 wks after I bought this maybe 2 wk anywho I was already gettin errors an tryin to restore but never wked right well by time I got a clue after bt 5 wks the store was closed an the company now outa state said they couldnt help yep used comp. so after abt yr called Microsoft they said it had to be a virus an it somehow corrupted the back up before I copied it error had something to do with no OS Installed which I couldnt understand as I was usin it an all virus had been vaulted an removed or so I thought.
So fast forward again an myself still stuck on stupid I had a friend try to fix it as all I really needed is the vista home premium disks oem 64 bit anyway she torrented a vista Ultimate put it on here not sure where she got key cuz mine is for premium an I knew she passwd protected my comp on set up an I had a cow then asked sayin the comp. was still havein probs. crashin if she could take comp down stairs to fix I said sure well she never removed the passwd an I deleted a partition tryin to reinstall the ultimate copy where upon I discovered the disks have no drivers on them they were on my flash drive which she also took.
Im not even sure the disks are any good like said I wanted premium as thats what I have a ligit key for an I just dont have the very few dollars it takes to order from Microsoft. I really didnt want a torrent but would if could but no passwd!lol
Cuz of the passwd I can NOT log into anything or fix anything cuz some error occured an the sys. date an time went back to Jan 1 07 an I cant of course reset so It would seem that over a space of time Ive managed to create a snowball effect of stupidism Starting with the no OS system error I didnt catch on to for over a year an I swear no1 in Colorado Springs owns Vista Home Premium lol No1 may be able to help me but arent I eligible for some sort of Award here? :clapping: TY for Ur help
Better??

Edited by NST, 20 January 2013 - 02:22 PM.

#6 NST

NST
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  

Posted 20 January 2013 - 12:42 PM

oh as for drivers if the ultimate disks work I have another flash drive it has moveies on it do I need to erase or what to get new set of drivers on it an I have no clue what drivers to get an how would I ch dsk's to see if they are the right wkin 1s she used I can burn an ISO burn if that helps

Edited by NST, 20 January 2013 - 12:44 PM.

#7 InadequateInfirmity

InadequateInfirmity

• Banned
  • 5,180 posts
  •  

Posted 20 January 2013 - 02:11 PM

On your second to last post could you break up the post into paragraphs so it is readable please. :thumbup2:

#8 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,299 posts
  •  

Posted 20 January 2013 - 02:26 PM

Your initial post indicates that you are using an illegal version of Windows.

"...an they installed a vista ultimate torren..."

The forum rules prohibit such acts: "No subject matter will be allowed whose purpose is to defeat existing copyright or security measures. If a user persists and/or the activity is obviously illegal the staff reserves the right to remove such content and/or ban the user. This would also mean encouraging the use or continued use of pirated software is not permitted, and subject to the same consequences."

This topic is now cloaed. If you have any questions about such...please contact me via PM.

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users