Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Help with computer restarting problem!!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Shivashish

Shivashish

• Members
  • 39 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:30 PM

Posted 19 January 2013 - 10:17 AM

Hi,
A while ago, I was watching a youtube video and all of a sudden this new computer (I purchased this 3 months ago) restarted. I was terrified at this behaviour of the computer given that it is only 3 months old. Then I go back to youtube and watch another video. Jeez! It happens again. My computer restarted again. Now I am posting this problem.

Some facts about my computer: I have Quick Heal Total Security 2012 installed on my computer on which I have unlimited faith.

Some events that took place before the incident: I watched a number of live streaming links throughout the day before this happened. Is it possible that they infected me?

Action that has been already taken: Through the said anti-virus program I cleared all unwanted junkies and registry entries through disk cleanup program. I thought they may be the reason for the problem as the action had never been performed since two months ago.

If you need any other details about this problem please do not hesitate to inquire about them.

Mod Edit: Moved tp Win 7~~ boopme

Edited by boopme, 20 January 2013 - 01:55 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users