Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Survey Says...

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Spaartanfull

Spaartanfull

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:28 PM

Posted 18 January 2013 - 09:47 PM

I got this weird virus that asks me to do a short survey and it will unlock my computer. I've read upon this and tried to scan my computer but I've done 2 full system scans (Microsoft Security Essentials and Malwarebytes) and after restarting, the computer would lock up and bring up the box on the infected account, even after the scan. Anyone know an effective way to get the bug out without chancing my computer? Much help would be appreciated. Thanks.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 herg62123

herg62123

• Members
  • 553 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:28 PM

Posted 18 January 2013 - 10:34 PM

Have you tried this http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/virus-removal/remove-complete-an-offer-infection
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users