I'm sorry it took so long to reply. We actually reinstalled Windows before I checked here. Unfortunately, the computer is still crashing. So I did what you suggested.
Link to the zip file. https://www.box.com/s/3bl4hwty9oijnm4ys0xc
Speccy would never complete before the program itself crashed. I'm guessing that's an indicator of some kind.
I have attached the results from MiniToolBox.
Let me know what else you need me to do/try. Thank you for your help!
· OS - Vista/ Windows 7 ? Vista
· x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? 32
· What was original installed OS on system? Vista 32 - have not installed different OS
· Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from retailer)? pre-installed
· Age of system (hardware) 6 years
· Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS? Just re-installed OS yesterday. Before that we had never re-installed it.
· CPU I don't know.
· Video Card I don't know.
· MotherBoard I don't know.
· Power Supply - brand & wattage (if laptop, skip this one) laptop - skipped
· System Manufacturer Toshiba
· Exact model number (if laptop, check label on bottom) Satellite P205D-S8804
Edited by lonogod, 24 January 2013 - 10:33 AM.