Lets try Combofix.
Please download ComboFix from Here
to your Desktop.**Note: In the event you already have Combofix, this is a new version that I need you to download. It is important that it is saved directly to your desktop****Note: Do not mouseclick combofix's window while it's running. That may cause it to stall**
Note: ComboFix may reset a number of Internet Explorer's settings, including making it the default browser.
Note: Combofix prevents autorun of ALL CDs, floppies and USB devices to assist with malware removal & increase security.
Please do not install any new programs or update anything (always allow your antivirus/antispyware to update) unless told to do so while we are fixing your problem. If combofix alerts to a new version and offers to update, please let it. It is essential we always use the latest version.ESET online scannner
Note: You can use either Internet Explorer
or Mozilla FireFox
for this scan.
Note: If you are using Windows Vista or Windows 7, open your browser by right-clicking on its icon and select 'Run as administrator' to perform this scan.
- First please Disable any Antivirus you have active, as shown in This topic.
- Note: Don't forget to re-enable it after the scan.
- Next hold down Control then click on the following link to open a new window to ESET online scannner.
Note: If using Mozilla Firefox you will need to download esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe when prompted then double click on it to install.
- All of the below instructions are compatible with either Internet Explorer or Mozilla FireFox.
- When prompted allow the Add-On/Active X to install.
- Make sure that the option Remove found threats is NOT checked, and the option Scan archives is checked.
- Now click on Advanced Settings and select the following:
Scan for potentially unwanted applications
Scan for potentially unsafe applications
Enable Anti-Stealth Technology
- Now click on Start.
- The virus signature database... will begin to download. Be patient this make take some time depending on the speed of your Internet Connection.
- When completed the Online Scan will begin automatically.
- Do not touch either the Mouse or keyboard during the scan otherwise it may stall.
- When completed select Uninstall application on close if you so wish, make sure you copy the logfile first!
- Now click on Finish.
- Use notepad to open the logfile located at C:\Program Files\ESET\EsetOnlineScanner\log.txt.
- Copy and paste that log as a reply to this topic.
No request for help throughout private messaging will be attended.
If I have helped you, consider making a donation to help me continue the fight against Malware!