Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Internal speakers disappeared

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 robgill

robgill

• Members
  • 16 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:25 PM

Posted 17 January 2013 - 08:48 PM

Hi,

I'm on a laptop running Win 7 home premium. Today I found that there is no longer any sound coming from the internal speakers.

I've checked everything I can think of. Please give me tips.

Thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,573 posts
  •  

Posted 17 January 2013 - 09:24 PM

Does yourmodel have an external volume slider on the side of the case somewhere. I had one that did an sometimes it would get moved putting it in the case.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#3 robgill

robgill
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 16 posts
  •  

Posted 17 January 2013 - 09:32 PM

Ok, now I just feel about 2 inches tall.

I'd never seen it before, but yes it does have an external volume control. My old eyes and declining eyesight had difficulty finding it, but there's no longer any issue. Thanks for making me check again.

#4 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,573 posts
  •  

Posted 17 January 2013 - 09:42 PM

That's why they give me the tough ones to solve.. Glad it's all good :thumbup2:
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#5 jburd1800

jburd1800

• Members
  • 565 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:25 PM

Posted 17 January 2013 - 09:52 PM

That's why they give me the tough ones to solve.. Glad it's all good :thumbup2:

And you make the big $$$ :thumbsup:

“May the sun bring you new energy by day, may the moon softly restore you by night, may the rain wash away your worries, may the breeze blow new strength into your being, may you walk gently thorugh the world and know it's beauty all the days of your life.”

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users