Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Downloads not finishing.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 SilverCharm9

SilverCharm9

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:01 AM

Posted 17 January 2013 - 04:21 PM

I'm concerned I have some kind of virus, if I am downloading something, in any browser, for more than about 10 seconds, it won't finish. In IE it merely says it is interrupted, in chrome is says Network Error. But I've done a virus scan with norton and nothing has come up, I'm still concerned though.

I only noticed this the last couple of days, however I haven't attempted to download anything since before, so this could have been an issue for a while, and I am unable to think of anything that I have downloaded onto or changed on my computer since I last managed to download something successfully, s I'm confused as to what it could actually be.

Any help would be so, so appreciated.

SilverCharm

EDIT: Also, since writing this post,I have noticed my browsers keep on freezing and my laptop seems to be much slower than normal. It's acting the way is has done in the past when I've had viruses, but I've used two different virus scanners that are up to date today, and nothing has come up. And I also forgot to say I run windows 7.

Edited by SilverCharm9, 18 January 2013 - 03:18 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users