Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Pyrostorm

Pyrostorm

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:14 PM

Posted 17 January 2013 - 10:22 AM

Hello all....Just wanted to get my first post out there.

A little about myself...I have worked supporting computers for the past 20 years. I have a Bachelorís degree in Electronics Engineering and an MBA. I have my CNE 5 (yeah I know lame) which I upgraded from 3.12. I love working and playing on computers. The main reason I joined here is to app for the Malware training. While I have removed Malware many times it has been with the help of others and I want to be able to do this myself and be able to help others.

To answer one of the sticky posts here I got my handle from my son. He gave me the name for my Mage in World of Warcraft.

I look forward to working in the bleepingcomputer.com community.

-Pyrostorm

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 rotor123

rotor123

• 8,093 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:14 PM

Posted 17 January 2013 - 11:07 AM

Hi, :welcome:

Just in case you didn't see it, here is the link to the Malware Removal Training Program
From there.

Have you been infected with malware and now want to strike back? Or do you just like to help others?

If so, BleepingComputer is offering you the chance to do just that by learning how to fight malware. The need for helpers to offer their expertise on the internet is greater than ever. The advancement and spread of malware means more people are being infected daily with newer and more difficult malware variants. If you would like to take part in this interesting and exciting program use the link at the bottom of this post.

Good Luck
Roger

Fortune Cookie says: Fortune not Found: Abort, Retry, Ignore?

Sent from my All-In-One Desktop. Perfect for Internet, Not for heavy usage or gaming however.

How Does a computer get Infected? http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/2520/how-did-i-get-infected/
Forum Rules,    The BC Welcome Guide

167 @ June 2015

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users