Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Acer Aspire 5720 battery problem

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 xizhang

xizhang

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:23 AM

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:03 PM

Hello
the battery of my Acer Aspire 5720 with coward (more than 5 min of operation) I bought as sold batteries on batterietutti.com. Receiving, I install it in place of the old, I run windows perfectly and there surprise windows doesn't recognize not. I notice even while the led on the front of the computer corresponding to the battery is orange instead of green becoming as before. However, the system works for 3 hours (duration of the initial charge constructor) and then more nothing and obviously able to recharge... Research on the net, updated the bios, nothing is. I contacted the dealer and sends me another battery in Exchange. Same result. I done by my dissatisfaction, I get (free it also really commercial) a 3rd battery for the same result.
I warned however the dealer that my original battery was Acer Aspire 5720 link while the models that he sent me was Acer 5720... According to him it was compatible, according to my pc: not ^ ^
Now, I find myself so without battery or rather with 3 batteries that fit into my laptop, that work the first time but that are not reloaded because not recognized...
I looking therefore for assistance if there is a way to make them compatible because I think that the difference between the 2 models must not be very important. Thanks in advance for any help, cordially...

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Nanobyte

Nanobyte

• Members
  • 431 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:23 AM

Posted 16 January 2013 - 12:07 AM

Is it possible your charger (adapter charger per laptop) is faulty and that all the batteries are good?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users