As of this moment it is still working ...
If it's possible, would you please collect some more information: I'll have a look at it and help you try to resolve the problem.
Please follow the instructions: Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions - Windows 8, 7 & Vista(Note: When you run BSOD_Windows7_Vista_v2.64_jcgriff2_.exe, it will also run autoruns.exe ... and both need to be in the Documents folder!)
... with one exception to the following line under Step 4:
- "Create a new thread HERE and attach the file(s)."
The BC forums will allow a total
attachment size of only
512 kb (and what you need to attach will exceed this limit).
- Please upload the zip file to a file sharing website of your choice and and post a link to it in this thread so that we can access your uploaded zip file.
See the suggestions in the following links for recommendations on file sharing websites:
I can recommend : Also suitable is
Please Publish a Snapshot using Speccy
, and post a link to it in this thread.
- It is a convenient and accurate way of providing us with details of your computer specifications.
Please download MiniToolBox
, save it to your Desktop and run it.
- Checkmark the following checkboxes:
- Click Go.
When the scan is finished, a text file will open in a Notepad window.
- Copy the entire contents of the Notepad window, and paste in your reply.
(Result.txt will be saved in the same directory the tool is run.)