Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

HP LaserJet P2035 Does and Does NOT print

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Mike Ortiz

Mike Ortiz

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:59 AM

Posted 14 January 2013 - 10:26 PM

Computers being used are HP Pro 6000's with I5, 64bit Win7 Pro.

I have a client who recently bought 3 HP Printers. Laserjet P2035. The older original, not the P2035n. The original Drivers were not working well in general with the Printers connected via Jet Directs, but after the firmware update the 64bit software seems to be working, however Ive been trying to figure out several really weird problems. First, 1 user was having issues printing PDFs, I finally figured out this was due the older drivers. the newer 64bit software corrected this issue. Now, as it was out of the box, as with the newer P2035n, If Bi-Directional support is checked, the printer will keep printing the same job over and over and over again. It seems to work correctly if Bi-Directional support is off. But now, Ive learned that new documents, Word, Excel and even PDFs will not print at all. (The Print Job doesn't even end up in the Print Que. No errors, just does not print.) Some of the older ones, created before print fine, but not all. I cant seem to figure out what is different about the ones that print. Some are older .doc files, some are newer .docx files. If I create a PDF from a file that does not print, the PDF will also not print. If I create a PDF from a file that does print, the PDF will also print. But if I open Word, and create a file, it will not print, no matter if I save it or not, and no matter if I save it as a .doc or .docx

HELP!!!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users