Is this XP?
Does it boot into Safe mode with Networking?
Flash_Disinfector is a specialized fix tool created by sUBs to remove infections that load an autorun.inf file on removable media. Flash_Disinfector will create a hidden "dummy" autorun folder/file with special permissions in each partition and every external drive that was connected when the tool was run. This folder helps to keep the malicious autorun.ini file from being installed on the root drive and running other malicious files which will infect the computer.
Please download Flash_Disinfector.exe
by sUBs and save it to your desktop.
Note: As part of its routine, Flash_Disinfector will create a hidden folder named autorun.inf in each partition and every USB drive that was plugged in when you ran it. Do not delete this folder...it will help protect your drives from future infection by keeping the autorun file from being installed on the root drive and running other malicious files.
- Double-click Flash_Disinfector.exe to run it and follow any prompts that may appear.
- The utility may ask you to insert your flash drive and/or other removable drives. Please do so and allow the utility to clean up those drives as well.
- Hold down the Shift key when inserting the drive until Windows detects it to keep autorun.inf from executing if it is present.
- Wait until it has finished scanning and then exit the program.
- Reboot your computer when done.
Now try to run these off the flash drive.
Please Download TDSSkiller
Click on change parameters-Select TDLFS file system
Click on "Scan
Please post the LOG report(log file should be in your C drive)
Do not change the default options on scan results.
Please download AdwCleaner
by Xplode onto your desktop.
- Close all open programs and internet browsers.
- Double click on adwcleaner.exe to run the tool.
- Click on Delete.
- Confirm each time with Ok.
- You will be prompted to restart your computer. A text file will open after the restart.
- Please post the contents of that logfile with your next reply.
- You can find the logfile at C:\AdwCleaner[S1].txt as well.