Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Nvidia Geforce 630 GT Drivers have stopped working and has finally recovered.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Refr3sh

Refr3sh

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:03 AM

Posted 14 January 2013 - 07:47 AM

Hey Guys. I have recently been having a problem with my Graphics Card. I installed the card like 2 weeks ago, but I noticed that everytime a play for like about 30 minutes or so, my screen turns yellow or red, turns off, then back on again. When I alt Tab, it says that Nvidia Drivers have stopped working and has finally recovered. There are times the screen simply froze, and I have no choice but to restart it. I tried installing the latest drivers, Rolling back to previous drivers, and tried reinstalling everything back again. Any help would be appreciated. :D

Oh and here is a Speccy:
http://speccy.piriform.com/results/0vi8EjRqvPZIuiHfelRA5JF

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 computerxpds

computerxpds

Bleepin' Comp

• 4,488 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:03 PM

Posted 14 January 2013 - 01:22 PM

Hello,

I would return the card if you recently bought it, that sounds more or less like the card it self is bad. Before that though, try re-seating it, and make sure no dust or fuzz got into the slot.
sigcomp.png 
If I have replied to a topic and you reply and I haven't gotten back to you within 48 hours (2 days) then send me a P.M.
Some important links: BC Forum Rules | Misplaced Malware Logs | BC Tutorials | BC Downloads |
Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook! | Twitter! | Google+| Come join us on the BleepingComputer Live Chat on Discord too! |

#3 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,690 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:03 PM

Posted 14 January 2013 - 05:37 PM

What is the make and model of the PSU?

Is the graphics card the one which was installed in this computer when you purchased it?

I'm a little concerned about your 12V rail in the PSU, it is only showing 8.42V. If this is accurate then there definitely is a problem.

These readings may or may not be accurate as they are dependent on the sensors on the motherboard, so any program reporting these readings are subject to the accuracy of these sensors. Having said that... let's try installing SIW (System Information for Windows) . When you open it scroll down in the left side pane to Sensors and click on it. You should see a page similar to the one below.

Please post the voltages for the +12V, +5V, and +3.3V rails.

Edited by dc3, 14 January 2013 - 05:38 PM.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#4 Artrooks

Artrooks

• Members
  • 1,463 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:03 PM

Posted 14 January 2013 - 08:27 PM

Hello,

Speccy Snapshot:
Operating System
Microsoft Windows 7 Alienware 2010 32-bit

This OS is available on various torrents. If it is truly legitimate and registered, why no SP1?

IMO: If the operating system isn't up to date, there is no point in trying to troubleshoot.

Regards,
Brooks

#5 killerx525

killerx525

Bleepin' Aussie

• Members
  • 7,220 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:03 PM

Posted 14 January 2013 - 09:05 PM

Another thing is, why is UAC and the firewall disabled? And Windows Updates also is not configured.

>Michael 
System1: CPU- Intel Core i7-5820K @ 4.4GHz, CPU Cooler- Noctua NH-D14, RAM- G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Kit(4Gx4) DDR3 2133MHz, SSD/HDD- Samsung 850 EVO 250GB/Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB/Seagate Barracuada 3TB, GPU- 2x EVGA GTX980 Superclocked @1360/MHz1900MHz, Motherboard- Asus X99 Deluxe, Case- Custom Mac G5, PSU- EVGA P2-1000W, Soundcard- Realtek High Definition Audio, OS- Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit
Games: APB: Reloaded, Hours played: 3100+  System2: Late 2011 Macbook Pro 15inch   OFw63FY.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users