Welcome To BC
Please perform these steps in safemode with networking if you are un-able to get them to work in normal mode.
Please download MINITOOLBOX and run it.http://download.bleepingcomputer.com/farbar/MiniToolBox.exe
Checkmark following boxes:
Report IE Proxy Settings
Report FF Proxy Settings
Reset Ie proxy Settins
Reset FF proxy settings
List content of Hosts
List IP configuration
List Winsock Entries
List last 10 Event Viewer log
List Installed Programs
List Users, Partitions and Memory size
List Devices (problems only)
Click Go and post the result.
Download the program below. http://www.sur-la-toile.com/RogueKiller/RogueKiller.exe
Run the program hit the scan button allow it to finish.
Then hit the delete button.
Reboot your machine post the Rouge killer log please.
Download tdss killerhttp://support.kaspersky.com/downloads/utils/tdsskiller.exe
double Click it . Click on Change parameters Select TDLFS file system
Hit the Scan button Post the LOG In your next reply
Do not change the default options on scan results
Update and do a quick scan with Malwarebytes remove all that it finds and reboot.http://www.filehippo.com/download_malwarebytes_anti_malware/download/ecf14848530d11a2f09a94b92a69fcfa/
Post the log here,Download Emsisoft Emergency Kit and save it to your desktop. Right-click on EmsisoftEmergencyKit.zip and select Extract All.... Leave all settings as they are and click Extract. You will now have a folder named EmsisoftEmergencyKit on your desktop.
- Open the EmsisoftEmergencyKit folder and double-click Start.exe.
- A new window will open. Under "Run Directly:" click Emergency Kit Scanner.
- When asked to run an online update, click Yes.
- When the update is finished, click the Back to Security Status link in the left corner. On the main screen click the Scan Now button.
- Select the Deep Scan option and click the SCAN button.
- When the scan is finished click the Quarantine selected objects button. Note, this option is only available if malicious objects were detected during the scan.
- Click the View Report button and in the Reports window double-click on the most recent log. Note, logs are named as follows: a2scan_<date>-<time>.txt.
- Copy/paste the report contents in your next reply.
Edited by InadequateInfirmity, 13 January 2013 - 10:23 PM.