Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I'm Stumped

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 jdietz

jdietz

• Members
  • 51 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:02 PM

Posted 13 January 2013 - 04:31 PM

Comp info

Compaq
AMD Sempron 3100+ 1.8 gig
2 Gig Ram Win 7 prof 32 bit

This is my desk top that I used very seldom. I put Win 7 on it because I was told it wouldm't work. It did after I changed the video card. The computer was in a spare bed room and everyone used it from my 10yr old grandson to my college age xon and his friends.

I went down to log onto the work system and my wireless (cisco adapter) wasn't working. Then I tried to print and the printer wasn't showing up. All the USB ports were goofy. The keyboard and mouse would work but the USB ports would not let any thing else work.

The next time the usb ports would work but still no woreless it show up as an unknown USB device. Noe the DVD Burned don't work. I started last night working on it again and everything works except the internet. I can see all the other devices on our home network but cannot connect to any of them. When I ping Microsoft I get no reply but can ping Drudge Report and Bleeping computers. I cannot ping AVG.

I think it is a virus but every cleaner I try finds nothing. "Super Antispyware, Malwarebyrtes, Kaspersky, etc.

If anyone has an idea please let me know as I really do not want to reload this comp.

Thank You!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users