Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

HDTV Hardware Related Menu Added to BC

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 MrBruce1959

MrBruce1959

My cat Oreo

• BC Advisor
  • 6,378 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:16 AM

Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:23 PM

High Definition Televisions are now a common household appliance.

Most HDTV sets are capable of acquiring Internet access and allow the use of wireless keyboards. They can even be used to search the web.

One could also say that HDTVs are computers, only in a different shape and form.

I feel that Bleeping Computer should have a place of its own in the forum board where discussions about HDTV and related hardware can be conducted.

OTA (Over The Air) Digital television reception is another such topic that warrants a place of its own in the BC forum board, where discussions about free over the air television programming and antenna suggestions can be offered.

There are very few forum boards out there that cover such topics and I believe the addition of those categories will offer a useful place on BC for our HDTV television enthusiasts.

It is my hope Grinler sees this post and considers adding such categories to the forum board main menu.

I am curious how other members of Bleeping Computer feel about this as well.

Thank you for reading this and any input or suggestions are most welcomed by anyone.

Bruce.

Welcome to Bleeping Computer! :welcome:
New Members: Please click here for the Bleeping Computer Forum Board Rules

My Career Involves 45 Years as an Electronics Repair Technician, to Which I am Currently Retired From.

I Am Currently Using Windows 10 Home Edition.

As a Volunteer Staff Member of Bleeping Computer, the Help That I Proudly Provide Here To Our BC Forum Board Membership is Free of Charge. :wink:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users