Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

uninstalling a program

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 katouriann

katouriann

• Members
  • 115 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:01 PM

Posted 12 January 2013 - 12:33 PM

Is there a way to uninstall Sinedots 2 from my computer. It is a plug-in for Paint Shop Pro. I have an image stuck in Sinedots and don't know how to remove it. I cannot use the program anymore because that image is stuck there...I have windows 7.

margiedogholdingshoe2.jpg

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,612 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:01 PM

Posted 12 January 2013 - 04:13 PM

Try using Revo Uninstaller.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#3 katouriann

katouriann
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 115 posts
  •  

Posted 12 January 2013 - 04:41 PM

It doesn't show up on Revo, I already tried that.

#4 noknojon

noknojon

• Banned
  • 10,871 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:01 AM

Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:11 PM

Hello -
I found your question posted in a Yuku forum as well while searching for an answer.
Posting the same question all over the place is just asking for trouble, especially if you get different sets of instructions/suggestions each place.
Also at http://www.community-feedback.com/ where they advised "Just a word to the wise....pick one forum, wait for an answer for a reasonable period of time (at least a day or two) and if no one can answer your query, try another forum and advise them of what you have done so far" -
The contact for the program developer - mailto : philipp@philipp-spoeth.de?subject=feedback for feedback and advice -

Thank You -

#5 katouriann

katouriann
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 115 posts
  •  

Posted 13 January 2013 - 02:15 PM

Thanks,The reason I posted it on different forums is because I have been dealing with this for a week now and cannot find an answer. I wrote to the developer and will see if I get an answer. I don't care how you google this, there are no answers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users