Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Video driver is crashing (i think)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 sidewinder1982

sidewinder1982

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:25 AM

Posted 10 January 2013 - 03:38 PM

Hi everyone, I think there's a problem when either my graphics driver or graphics card. Sometimes the entire screen will go black before coming back to life, then at other times it completely crashes and hits me with a blue screen full of text and forces me to do a full reboot. I think this happens when there is video content running in my web browser, but I'm not 100% sure.

I've attached a screenshot of the blue screen I'm getting. If anyone can tell me how to rectify this I would be very grateful.

Many thanks,
Mark

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Golono

Golono

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:25 AM

Posted 10 January 2013 - 05:37 PM

Hi everyone, I think there's a problem when either my graphics driver or graphics card. Sometimes the entire screen will go black before coming back to life, then at other times it completely crashes and hits me with a blue screen full of text and forces me to do a full reboot. I think this happens when there is video content running in my web browser, but I'm not 100% sure.

I've attached a screenshot of the blue screen I'm getting. If anyone can tell me how to rectify this I would be very grateful.

Many thanks,
Mark

You are going to need to post up more information. It is difficult for users to help you if they don't even know your system specs. Provide your computer's manufacture, model #, internal hardware (if you know it), graphics card driver version, etc.

Use this as a general guideline when posting a problem: Before you post about a problem

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users