Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Firefox

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 icebaby33

icebaby33

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:49 AM

Posted 10 January 2013 - 03:32 PM

i am about to bite the head off of Firefox , i am having issues with script errors popping up all ova the place , its making my mw impossible to play , any ideas on how to fix this problem? plz n ty! :)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Nanobyte

Nanobyte

• Members
  • 431 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:49 PM

Posted 10 January 2013 - 08:12 PM

I'm sure someone will give you direct advice on your issue (or google "stop script errors firefox", no quotes). I suggest that you install the NoScript extension. It prevents all scripts from running and provides a pop-up list of scripts that can be allowed. I normally start by allowing the site's scripts if the page will not load. You can allow further scripts (or all scripts) so that enough of the page loads to suit your purposes. Using this extension you can avoid the doubleclick, google-analytics and all that data mining garbage. You only need to do this once for pages you regularly visit.

#3 icebaby33

icebaby33
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:49 AM

Posted 10 January 2013 - 08:45 PM

thanx Nanobyte , where do i find the NoScript extension? i am not a computer wiz but get by most of the time :)

#4 Nanobyte

Nanobyte

• Members
  • 431 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:49 PM

Posted 10 January 2013 - 11:55 PM

No wizzing required, google "noscript firefox". Result.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users