Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows 7 Taking 20 minutes to boot

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14 replies to this topic

#1 Ernie694

Ernie694

• Members
  • 46 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:43 AM

Posted 10 January 2013 - 02:40 PM

Hello all, I am hoping someone can help me my laptop. I have gone thru many steps with the Malware response team and have been told im clean.

The problem is pretty simple at this time. It is taking 21 minutes to boot everytime. Most of the time when i shutdown or restart the computer gets hung up. I can boot into Safe mode in about 2 minutes and from safe mode it does not freeze up shutting down.

Here is a link to the last thread:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic480845.html

Any thoughts?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Allan

Allan

• BC Advisor
  • 8,573 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:43 AM

Posted 10 January 2013 - 03:14 PM

Open msconfig and on the General tab choose "selective startup" (uncheck all three items) and reboot. Does the problem still occur? If not, start adding items back to msconfig one or two at a time, rebooting after each change, until the problem reappears and you'll have identified the offending process. This is clearly a time consuming procedure, but it is the best way to determine if some process loading with the system is the cause of your problem.
After you've isolated the cause, do not use msconfig to permanently disable the process. Instead, if it is a service go to START - RUN and type: services.msc (then press enter) and disable the service OR, if it a program, you can download & run a simple app such as Mike Lin's Startup Control Panel (http://www.mlin.net/StartupCPL.shtml) to enable, disable, or otherwise manage startup programs.

#3 Ernie694

Ernie694
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 46 posts
  •  

Posted 10 January 2013 - 04:46 PM

Hi Allan,

I just want to confimr something with you. I went to msconfig, under selcetive startup. When i unchecked the boxes, the last box "use originalboot configuration" would not let me unselect. The problem dissapeared. System booted in less than 1 minute. I now have it running with "Load system services" highlighted and checked. When you were talking about adding 1 or 2 items back at a time, are you refering to the services tab? Under that tab and the start up tab, there are a lot of "processes" that have been disabled. Is that what you suggest i add back one or two at a time?

#4 Allan

Allan

• BC Advisor
  • 8,573 posts
  •  

Posted 10 January 2013 - 05:05 PM

I'm referring to any and all processes that are not currently starting with the system (services and apps). Just keep adding one or two and rebooting until the problem recurs.

#5 Ernie694

Ernie694
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 46 posts
  •  

Posted 10 January 2013 - 07:33 PM

I have found 2 services that are causing the problem AVGIDSAgent and AVG Watchdog. The computer boots beautifully, less than 2 minutes while those 2 are disables thru msconfig. I can not stop the services thru the RUN services.msc command. While still on selective startup with those 2 unchecked, normal startup, or selective startup with those 2 checked, I never have the option to stop the 2 services? Is there another way to stop the services or delete them permanently other than msconfig.

AVG had been removed from this system during the malware removal processes and I am using Microsoft Security Essentials for protection now.

#6 fireman4it

fireman4it

Bleepin' Fireman

• Malware Response Team
  • 13,505 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:43 AM

Posted 10 January 2013 - 09:48 PM

Lets check for any AVG leftovers. Apparently Appremover needs to update its files to check for AVG.
I originally thought it could be AVG, but I thought Appremover would remove it all.
  • Download OTL to your desktop.
  • Double click on the icon to run it. Make sure all other windows are closed to let it run uninterrupted.
  • When the window appears, underneath Output at the top change it to Minimal Output.
  • Under the Standard Registry box change it to All.
  • Check the boxes beside LOP Check and Purity Check.
  • Click the Run Scan button. Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so. The scan wont take long.
  • When the scan completes, it will open two notepad windows. OTL.Txt and Extras.Txt. These are saved in the same location as OTL.
  • Please copy (Edit->Select All, Edit->Copy) the contents of these files, one at a time, and post it with your next reply.

Edited by fireman4it, 10 January 2013 - 09:51 PM.

" Extinguishing Malware from the world"

The Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal forum is very busy. If I'm helping you and I've not posted back within 24 hrs., send a PM with your topic link. Thank you.

ALL OTHER HELP REQUESTS VIA THE PM SYSTEM WILL BE IGNORED. The Forums are there for a reason!
Thanks-

userbar_eis_500.gif

If I have helped you, consider making a donation to help me continue the fight against Malware! Just click btn_donate_LG.gif

#7 Ernie694

Ernie694
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 46 posts
  •  

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:23 PM

Trying to post a reply on this topic and it is giving me an error, it seems like i can not post the logs here. will try as an attachment

Can not post logs here. Fireman, where would you like me to post them?

Edited by Ernie694, 10 January 2013 - 10:26 PM.

#8 fireman4it

fireman4it

Bleepin' Fireman

• Malware Response Team
  • 13,505 posts
  •  

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:40 PM

Must be a software issue with the forums. You should be able to. If not send then to me through PM

The Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal forum is very busy. If I'm helping you and I've not posted back within 24 hrs., send a PM with your topic link. Thank you.

ALL OTHER HELP REQUESTS VIA THE PM SYSTEM WILL BE IGNORED. The Forums are there for a reason!
Thanks-

userbar_eis_500.gif

If I have helped you, consider making a donation to help me continue the fight against Malware! Just click btn_donate_LG.gif

#9 Ernie694

Ernie694
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 46 posts
  •  

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:57 PM

Fireman,

I sent you a pm with the logs. Thanks for watching this topic also. Was also able to attach files to this post

Attached Files

#10 Ernie694

Ernie694
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 46 posts
  •  

Posted 11 January 2013 - 10:49 PM

Fireman,

I tried running the fix again and the program stopped responding again so i reran the scan. It only opened 1 log, it did not open an extra log this time.

Here is a copy of the log:

OTL logfile created on: 1/11/2013 9:26:59 PM - Run 2
OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.69.0 Folder = C:\Users\home\Desktop
64bit- Home Premium Edition Service Pack 1 (Version = 6.1.7601) - Type = NTWorkstation
Internet Explorer (Version = 9.0.8112.16421)
Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: M/d/yyyy

2.93 Gb Total Physical Memory | 2.19 Gb Available Physical Memory | 74.69% Memory free
5.86 Gb Paging File | 4.56 Gb Available in Paging File | 77.75% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): ?:\pagefile.sys [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\Windows | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files (x86)
Drive C: | 284.21 Gb Total Space | 240.03 Gb Free Space | 84.45% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
Drive D: | 13.58 Gb Total Space | 1.69 Gb Free Space | 12.46% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
Drive F: | 99.34 Mb Total Space | 89.21 Mb Free Space | 89.80% Space Free | Partition Type: FAT32

Computer Name: HOME-HP | User Name: home | Logged in as Administrator.
Boot Mode: Normal | Scan Mode: Current user | Include 64bit Scans
Company Name Whitelist: Off | Skip Microsoft Files: Off | No Company Name Whitelist: On | File Age = 30 Days

========== Processes (SafeList) ==========

PRC - C:\Users\home\Desktop\OTL.exe (OldTimer Tools)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Free Ride Games\GPlayer.exe (Exent Technologies Ltd.)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG2012\avgtray.exe (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Quick Launch\HPMSGSVC.exe (Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Quick Launch\HPWMISVC.exe (Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\logishrd\LVMVFM\UMVPFSrv.exe (Logitech Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\armsvc.exe (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\W3i\InstallIQUpdater\InstallIQUpdater.exe (W3i, LLC)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Application Virtualization Client\sftvsa.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Application Virtualization Client\sftlist.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\YouCam\YCMMirage.exe (CyberLink)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Rapid Storage Technology\IAStorDataMgrSvc.exe (Intel Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Rapid Storage Technology\IAStorIcon.exe (Intel Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Realtek PCIE Card Reader\RIconMan.exe (Realsil Microelectronics Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP On Screen Display\HPOSD.exe (Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Roxio\RoxioNow Player\RNowSvc.exe (Roxio)
PRC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Ares\Ares.exe (Ares Development Group)

========== Modules (No Company Name) ==========

MOD - C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\IAStorCommon\500a8ae2a5d27132d87ccac9f97b0069\IAStorCommon.ni.dll ()
MOD - C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\IAStorUtil\346a7a67978cead8e2ff52c6d80bbeb7\IAStorUtil.ni.dll ()
MOD - C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Web\0ac577a8ad6528ff03b50db5eeeac8be\System.Web.ni.dll ()
MOD - C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Runtime.Remo#\90b89f6e8032310e9ac72a309fd49e83\System.Runtime.Remoting.ni.dll ()
MOD - C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Windows.Forms\865d2bf19a7af7fab8660a42d92550fe\System.Windows.Forms.ni.dll ()
MOD - C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Drawing\eead6629e384a5b69f9ae35284b7eeed\System.Drawing.ni.dll ()
MOD - C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\WindowsBase\cf827fe7bc99d9bcf0ba3621054ef527\WindowsBase.ni.dll ()
MOD - C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Xml\f687c43e9fdec031988b33ae722c4613\System.Xml.ni.dll ()
MOD - C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Configuration\195a77fcc6206f8bb35d419ff2cf0d72\System.Configuration.ni.dll ()
MOD - C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System\369f8bdca364e2b4936d18dea582912c\System.ni.dll ()
MOD - C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\mscorlib\7150b9136fad5b79e88f6c7f9d3d2c39\mscorlib.ni.dll ()

========== Services (SafeList) ==========

SRV:64bit: - (NisSrv) -- c:\Program Files\Microsoft Security Client\NisSrv.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV:64bit: - (MsMpSvc) -- c:\Program Files\Microsoft Security Client\MsMpEng.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV:64bit: - (wlcrasvc) -- C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Mesh\wlcrasvc.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV:64bit: - (HPClientSvc) -- C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Client Services\HPClientServices.exe (Hewlett-Packard Company)
SRV:64bit: - (HP Wireless Assistant Service) -- C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Wireless Assistant\HPWA_Service.exe (Hewlett-Packard Company)
SRV:64bit: - (AERTFilters) -- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\AERTSr64.exe (Andrea Electronics Corporation)
SRV:64bit: - (WinDefend) -- C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MpSvc.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (AdobeFlashPlayerUpdateSvc) -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\FlashPlayerUpdateService.exe (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
SRV - (HP Support Assistant Service) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Support Framework\HPSA_Service.exe (Hewlett-Packard Company)
SRV - (HPWMISVC) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Quick Launch\HPWMISVC.exe (Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.)
SRV - (UMVPFSrv) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\logishrd\LVMVFM\UMVPFSrv.exe (Logitech Inc.)
SRV - (AdobeARMservice) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\armsvc.exe (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
SRV - (sftvsa) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Application Virtualization Client\sftvsa.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (sftlist) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Application Virtualization Client\sftlist.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (IAStorDataMgrSvc) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Rapid Storage Technology\IAStorDataMgrSvc.exe (Intel Corporation)
SRV - (IconMan_R) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Realtek PCIE Card Reader\RIconMan.exe (Realsil Microelectronics Inc.)
SRV - (RoxioNow Service) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Roxio\RoxioNow Player\RNowSvc.exe (Roxio)
SRV - (GameConsoleService) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\HP Game Console\GameConsoleService.exe (WildTangent, Inc.)
SRV - (clr_optimization_v4.0.30319_32) -- C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\mscorsvw.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (clr_optimization_v2.0.50727_32) -- C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\mscorsvw.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Driver Services (SafeList) ==========

DRV:64bit: - (NisDrv) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\NisDrvWFP.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (Fs_Rec) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\fs_rec.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (LVUVC64) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\lvuvc64.sys (Logitech Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (LVRS64) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\lvrs64.sys (Logitech Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (SynTP) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\SynTP.sys (Synaptics Incorporated)
DRV:64bit: - (Sftvol) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\Sftvollh.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (Sftplay) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\Sftplaylh.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (Sftredir) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\Sftredirlh.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (Sftfs) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\Sftfslh.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (RTL8192Ce) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\rtl8192ce.sys (Realtek Semiconductor Corporation )
DRV:64bit: - (iaStor) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\iaStor.sys (Intel Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (ssadmdm) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\ssadmdm.sys (MCCI Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (ssadbus) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\ssadbus.sys (MCCI Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (androidusb) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\ssadadb.sys (Google Inc)
DRV:64bit: - (ssadmdfl) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\ssadmdfl.sys (MCCI Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (amdsata) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\amdsata.sys (Advanced Micro Devices)
DRV:64bit: - (amdxata) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\amdxata.sys (Advanced Micro Devices)
DRV:64bit: - (RTL8167) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\Rt64win7.sys (Realtek )
DRV:64bit: - (RSPCIESTOR) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\RtsPStor.sys (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.)
DRV:64bit: - (TsUsbFlt) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\TsUsbFlt.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (sdbus) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\sdbus.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (HpSAMD) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\HpSAMD.sys (Hewlett-Packard Company)
DRV:64bit: - (TsUsbGD) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\TsUsbGD.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (igfx) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\igdkmd64.sys (Intel Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (clwvd) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\clwvd.sys (CyberLink Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (amdsbs) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\amdsbs.sys (AMD Technologies Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (LSI_SAS2) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\lsi_sas2.sys (LSI Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (stexstor) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\stexstor.sys (Promise Technology)
DRV:64bit: - (SrvHsfV92) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\VSTDPV6.SYS (Conexant Systems, Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (SrvHsfWinac) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\VSTCNXT6.SYS (Conexant Systems, Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (SrvHsfHDA) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\VSTAZL6.SYS (Conexant Systems, Inc.)
DRV:64bit: - (NVENETFD) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\nvm62x64.sys (NVIDIA Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (BCM43XX) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\BCMWL664.SYS (Broadcom Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (ebdrv) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\evbda.sys (Broadcom Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (b06bdrv) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\bxvbda.sys (Broadcom Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (b57nd60a) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\b57nd60a.sys (Broadcom Corporation)
DRV:64bit: - (hcw85cir) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\hcw85cir.sys (Hauppauge Computer Works, Inc.)
DRV - (X5XSEx_Pr143) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Free Ride Games\X5XSEx_Pr143.sys (Exent Technologies Ltd.)
DRV - (WIMMount) -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\drivers\wimmount.sys (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Standard Registry (All) ==========

========== Internet Explorer ==========

IE:64bit: - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
IE:64bit: - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
IE:64bit: - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Secondary_Page_URL = [binary data]
IE:64bit: - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Extensions Off Page = about:NoAdd-ons
IE:64bit: - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = C:\Windows\System32\blank.htm
IE:64bit: - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
IE:64bit: - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Security Risk Page = about:SecurityRisk
IE:64bit: - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://g.msn.com/HPNOT/1
IE:64bit: - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch = http://ie.search.msn.com/{SUB_RFC1766}/srchasst/srchcust.htm
IE:64bit: - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant = http://ie.search.msn.com/{SUB_RFC1766}/srchasst/srchasst.htm
IE:64bit: - HKLM\..\SearchScopes,DefaultScope = {ec29edf6-ad3c-4e1c-a087-d6cb81400c43}
IE:64bit: - HKLM\..\SearchScopes\{2fa28606-de77-4029-af96-b231e3b8f827}: "URL" = http://search.ask.com/web?q={searchterms}&l=dis&o=CPNTDF
IE:64bit: - HKLM\..\SearchScopes\{b7fca997-d0fb-4fe0-8afd-255e89cf9671}: "URL" = http://search.yahoo.com/search?p={searchTerms}&ei={inputEncoding}&fr=chr-hp-psg&type=CPNTDF
IE:64bit: - HKLM\..\SearchScopes\{d43b3890-80c7-4010-a95d-1e77b5924dc3}: "URL" = http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Search?search={searchTerms}
IE:64bit: - HKLM\..\SearchScopes\{D944BB61-2E34-4DBF-A683-47E505C587DC}: "URL" = http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-30572-11896-2/4?mpre=http://shop.ebay.com/?_nkw={searchTerms}
IE:64bit: - HKLM\..\SearchScopes\{ec29edf6-ad3c-4e1c-a087-d6cb81400c43}: "URL" = http://www.bing.com/search?q={searchTerms}&form=CPNTDF&pc=CPNTDF&src=IE-SearchBox
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://g.msn.com/HPNOT/1
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Secondary_Page_URL = [binary data]
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Extensions Off Page = about:NoAdd-ons
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = C:\Windows\SysWOW64\blank.htm
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Security Risk Page =
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://g.msn.com/HPNOT/1
IE - HKLM\..\SearchScopes,DefaultScope = {ec29edf6-ad3c-4e1c-a087-d6cb81400c43}
IE - HKLM\..\SearchScopes\{2fa28606-de77-4029-af96-b231e3b8f827}: "URL" = http://search.ask.com/web?q={searchterms}&l=dis&o=CPNTDF
IE - HKLM\..\SearchScopes\{b7fca997-d0fb-4fe0-8afd-255e89cf9671}: "URL" = http://search.yahoo.com/search?p={searchTerms}&ei={inputEncoding}&fr=chr-hp-psg&type=CPNTDF
IE - HKLM\..\SearchScopes\{d43b3890-80c7-4010-a95d-1e77b5924dc3}: "URL" = http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Search?search={searchTerms}
IE - HKLM\..\SearchScopes\{D944BB61-2E34-4DBF-A683-47E505C587DC}: "URL" = http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-30572-11896-2/4?mpre=http://shop.ebay.com/?_nkw={searchTerms}
IE - HKLM\..\SearchScopes\{ec29edf6-ad3c-4e1c-a087-d6cb81400c43}: "URL" = http://www.bing.com/search?q={searchTerms}&form=CPNTDF&pc=CPNTDF&src=IE-SearchBox

IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = C:\Windows\system32\blank.htm
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://www.microsoft.com/isapi/redir.dll?prd=ie&ar=iesearch
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.msn.com/
IE - HKCU\..\URLSearchHook: {CFBFAE00-17A6-11D0-99CB-00C04FD64497} - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ieframe.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
IE - HKCU\..\SearchScopes,DefaultScope =
IE - HKCU\..\SearchScopes\{b7fca997-d0fb-4fe0-8afd-255e89cf9671}: "URL" = http://search.yahoo.com/search?p={searchTerms}&ei={inputEncoding}&fr=chr-hp-psg&type=CPNTDF
IE - HKCU\..\SearchScopes\{d43b3890-80c7-4010-a95d-1e77b5924dc3}: "URL" = http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Search?search={searchTerms}
IE - HKCU\..\SearchScopes\{D944BB61-2E34-4DBF-A683-47E505C587DC}: "URL" = http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-30572-11896-2/4?mpre=http://shop.ebay.com/?_nkw={searchTerms}
IE - HKCU\..\SearchScopes\{ec29edf6-ad3c-4e1c-a087-d6cb81400c43}: "URL" = http://www.bing.com/search?q={searchTerms}&form=CPNTDF&pc=CPNTDF&src=IE-SearchBox
IE - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

========== FireFox ==========

FF - user.js - File not found

FF:64bit: - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@java.com/JavaPlugin: C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\new_plugin\npjp2.dll (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
FF:64bit: - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@microsoft.com/GENUINE: disabled File not found
FF:64bit: - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@Microsoft.com/NpCtrl,version=1.0: c:\Program Files\Microsoft Silverlight\5.1.10411.0\npctrl.dll ( Microsoft Corporation)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@adobe.com/ShockwavePlayer: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Adobe\Director\np32dsw.dll (Adobe Systems, Inc.)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@exent.com/npExentCtl,version=7.0.0.0: C:\Program Files (x86)\Free Ride Games\npExentCtl.dll (Exent Technologies Ltd.)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@Google.com/GoogleEarthPlugin: C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google Earth\plugin\npgeplugin.dll (Google)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@google.com/npPicasa3,version=3.0.0: C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Picasa3\npPicasa3.dll (Google, Inc.)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@java.com/DTPlugin,version=1.6.0_37: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\npdeployJava1.dll (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@java.com/JavaPlugin: C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin\plugin2\npjp2.dll (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@MagellanGPS.com/CommunicationPlugin: C:\Program Files (x86)\Magellan\Magellan Communicator\npMgnPlg.dll (Magellan Navigation, Inc.)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@microsoft.com/GENUINE: disabled File not found
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@Microsoft.com/NpCtrl,version=1.0: c:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Silverlight\5.1.10411.0\npctrl.dll ( Microsoft Corporation)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@microsoft.com/SharePoint,version=14.0: C:\PROGRA~2\MICROS~1\Office14\NPSPWRAP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@microsoft.com/WLPG,version=15.4.3502.0922: C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Photo Gallery\NPWLPG.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@microsoft.com/WLPG,version=15.4.3508.1109: C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Photo Gallery\NPWLPG.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@microsoft.com/WLPG,version=15.4.3538.0513: C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Photo Gallery\NPWLPG.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@microsoft.com/WLPG,version=15.4.3555.0308: C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Photo Gallery\NPWLPG.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@tools.google.com/Google Update;version=3: C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\1.3.21.123\npGoogleUpdate3.dll (Google Inc.)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@tools.google.com/Google Update;version=9: C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\1.3.21.123\npGoogleUpdate3.dll (Google Inc.)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\Adobe Reader: C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Reader 10.0\Reader\AIR\nppdf32.dll (Adobe Systems Inc.)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\www.exent.com/GameTreatWidget: C:\Program Files (x86)\Free Ride Games\NPGameTreatPlugin.dll File not found
FF - HKCU\Software\MozillaPlugins\facebook.com/fbDesktopPlugin: C:\Users\home\AppData\Local\Facebook\Messenger\2.1.4651.0\npFbDesktopPlugin.dll (Facebook, Inc.)

FF - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\{1E73965B-8B48-48be-9C8D-68B920ABC1C4}: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG2012\Firefox4\ [2012/09/11 08:02:15 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\{F53C93F1-07D5-430c-86D4-C9531B27DFAF}: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG2012\Firefox\DoNotTrack\ [2012/07/02 08:22:43 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]

[2012/03/29 01:29:13 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Users\home\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Extensions
[2012/03/29 01:29:13 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Users\home\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Extensions\{ec8030f7-c20a-464f-9b0e-13a3a9e97384}
[2012/04/11 15:33:33 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions
[2012/04/11 15:33:33 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Default) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\{972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd}
[2012/03/12 22:38:32 | 000,001,394 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\mozilla firefox\searchplugins\amazondotcom.xml
[2012/03/12 22:38:32 | 000,002,252 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\mozilla firefox\searchplugins\bing.xml
[2012/03/12 22:38:32 | 000,001,131 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\mozilla firefox\searchplugins\eBay.xml
[2012/03/12 22:38:32 | 000,002,364 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\mozilla firefox\searchplugins\google.xml
[2012/03/12 22:38:32 | 000,002,040 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\mozilla firefox\searchplugins\twitter.xml
[2012/03/12 22:38:32 | 000,001,178 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\mozilla firefox\searchplugins\wikipedia.xml
[2012/03/12 22:38:32 | 000,001,096 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\mozilla firefox\searchplugins\yahoo.xml

========== Chrome ==========

CHR - default_search_provider: Google (Enabled)
CHR - default_search_provider: search_url = {google:baseURL}search?q={searchTerms}&{google:RLZ}{google:acceptedSuggestion}{google:originalQueryForSuggestion}{google:assistedQueryStats}{google:searchFieldtrialParameter}sourceid=chrome&ie={inputEncoding}
CHR - default_search_provider: suggest_url = {google:baseSuggestURL}search?{google:searchFieldtrialParameter}client=chrome&hl={language}&q={searchTerms}&sugkey={google:suggestAPIKeyParameter}
CHR - plugin: Shockwave Flash (Enabled) = C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\23.0.1271.97\PepperFlash\pepflashplayer.dll
CHR - plugin: Chrome Remote Desktop Viewer (Enabled) = internal-remoting-viewer
CHR - plugin: Native Client (Enabled) = C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\23.0.1271.97\ppGoogleNaClPluginChrome.dll
CHR - plugin: Chrome PDF Viewer (Enabled) = C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\23.0.1271.97\pdf.dll
CHR - plugin: AVG Internet Security (Enabled) = C:\Users\home\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\jmfkcklnlgedgbglfkkgedjfmejoahla\12.0.0.2210_0\plugins/avgnpss.dll
CHR - plugin: Microsoft Office 2010 (Enabled) = C:\PROGRA~2\MICROS~1\Office14\NPSPWRAP.DLL
CHR - plugin: Adobe Acrobat (Enabled) = C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Reader 10.0\Reader\AIR\nppdf32.dll
CHR - plugin: Exent\u00AE AOD Gecko Plugin (Enabled) = C:\Program Files (x86)\Free Ride Games\npExentCtl.dll
CHR - plugin: Google Earth Plugin (Enabled) = C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google Earth\plugin\npgeplugin.dll
CHR - plugin: Picasa (Enabled) = C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Picasa3\npPicasa3.dll
CHR - plugin: Google Update (Enabled) = C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\1.3.21.123\npGoogleUpdate3.dll
CHR - plugin: Java™ Platform SE 6 U37 (Enabled) = C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin\plugin2\npjp2.dll
CHR - plugin: Magellan Plug-In (Enabled) = C:\Program Files (x86)\Magellan\Magellan Communicator\npMgnPlg.dll
CHR - plugin: Windows Live\u0099 Photo Gallery (Enabled) = C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Photo Gallery\NPWLPG.dll
CHR - plugin: Facebook Desktop (Enabled) = C:\Users\home\AppData\Local\Facebook\Messenger\2.1.4651.0\npFbDesktopPlugin.dll
CHR - plugin: Shockwave for Director (Enabled) = C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Adobe\Director\np32dsw.dll
CHR - plugin: Java Deployment Toolkit 6.0.370.6 (Enabled) = C:\Windows\SysWOW64\npdeployJava1.dll
CHR - plugin: Silverlight Plug-In (Enabled) = c:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Silverlight\5.1.10411.0\npctrl.dll

O1 HOSTS File: ([2013/01/08 19:57:27 | 000,000,027 | ---- | M]) - C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\etc\hosts
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 localhost
O2:64bit: - BHO: (Windows Live ID Sign-in Helper) - {9030D464-4C02-4ABF-8ECC-5164760863C6} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll (Microsoft Corp.)
O2:64bit: - BHO: (Google Toolbar Helper) - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar_64.dll (Google Inc.)
O2:64bit: - BHO: (Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper) - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
O2 - BHO: (Adobe PDF Link Helper) - {18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O2 - BHO: (RivalGaming Games) - {26D675AC-D925-4bbf-A720-62C2AA4A81EB} - C:\Users\home\AppData\Local\RivalGaming\RivalGaming.dll File not found
O2 - BHO: (Java™ Plug-In SSV Helper) - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin\ssv.dll (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
O2 - BHO: (Windows Live ID Sign-in Helper) - {9030D464-4C02-4ABF-8ECC-5164760863C6} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\microsoft shared\Windows Live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll (Microsoft Corp.)
O2 - BHO: (Google Toolbar Helper) - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar_32.dll (Google Inc.)
O2 - BHO: (Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper) - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
O2 - BHO: (HP Network Check Helper) - {E76FD755-C1BA-4DCB-9F13-99BD91223ADE} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Support Framework\Resources\HPNetworkCheck\HPNetworkCheckPlugin.dll (Hewlett-Packard)
O3:64bit: - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (Google Toolbar) - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar_64.dll (Google Inc.)
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (Google Toolbar) - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar_32.dll (Google Inc.)
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [HotKeysCmds] C:\Windows\SysNative\hkcmd.exe (Intel Corporation)
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [HPWirelessAssistant] C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Wireless Assistant\DelayedAppStarter.exe ()
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [IgfxTray] C:\Windows\SysNative\igfxtray.exe (Intel Corporation)
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [MSC] c:\Program Files\Microsoft Security Client\msseces.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [Persistence] C:\Windows\SysNative\igfxpers.exe (Intel Corporation)
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [RTHDVCPL] C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkNGUI64.exe (Realtek Semiconductor)
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [SynTPEnh] C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe (Synaptics Incorporated)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Adobe ARM] C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Reader 10.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [AVG_TRAY] C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG2012\avgtray.exe (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [HP Quick Launch] C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Quick Launch\HPMSGSVC.exe (Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [HPOSD] C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP On Screen Display\HPOSD.exe (Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [IAStorIcon] C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Rapid Storage Technology\IAStorIcon.exe (Intel Corporation)
O4 - HKCU..\Run: [ares] C:\Program Files (x86)\Ares\Ares.exe (Ares Development Group)
O4 - HKCU..\Run: [Exetender] C:\Program Files (x86)\Free Ride Games\GPlayer.exe (Exent Technologies Ltd.)
O4 - HKCU..\Run: [Facebook Update] C:\Users\home\AppData\Local\Facebook\Update\FacebookUpdate.exe (Facebook Inc.)
O4 - HKCU..\Run: [InstallIQUpdater] C:\Program Files (x86)\W3i\InstallIQUpdater\InstallIQUpdater.exe (W3i, LLC)
O6 - HKLM\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Restrictions present
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDrives = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: ConsentPromptBehaviorAdmin = 5
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: ConsentPromptBehaviorUser = 3
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: EnableInstallerDetection = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: EnableLUA = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: EnableSecureUIAPaths = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: EnableUIADesktopToggle = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: EnableVirtualization = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: PromptOnSecureDesktop = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: ValidateAdminCodeSignatures = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: dontdisplaylastusername = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: legalnoticecaption =
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: legalnoticetext =
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: scforceoption = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: shutdownwithoutlogon = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: undockwithoutlogon = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: FilterAdministratorToken = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System\UIPI\Clipboard\ExceptionFormats: CF_TEXT = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System\UIPI\Clipboard\ExceptionFormats: CF_BITMAP = 2
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System\UIPI\Clipboard\ExceptionFormats: CF_OEMTEXT = 7
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System\UIPI\Clipboard\ExceptionFormats: CF_DIB = 8
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System\UIPI\Clipboard\ExceptionFormats: CF_PALETTE = 9
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System\UIPI\Clipboard\ExceptionFormats: CF_UNICODETEXT = 13
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System\UIPI\Clipboard\ExceptionFormats: CF_DIBV5 = 17
O7 - HKCU\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDrives = 0
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: disableregistrytools = 0
O8:64bit: - Extra context menu item: Add to Google Photos Screensa&ver - res://C:\Windows\system32\GPhotos.scr/200 File not found
O8 - Extra context menu item: Add to Google Photos Screensa&ver - C:\Windows\SysWow64\GPhotos.scr (Google Inc.)
O9 - Extra Button: @C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Writer\WindowsLiveWriterShortcuts.dll,-1004 - {219C3416-8CB2-491a-A3C7-D9FCDDC9D600} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Writer\WriterBrowserExtension.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : @C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Writer\WindowsLiveWriterShortcuts.dll,-1003 - {219C3416-8CB2-491a-A3C7-D9FCDDC9D600} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Writer\WriterBrowserExtension.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra Button: @C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Support Framework\Resources\HPNetworkCheck\HPNetworkCheckPlugin.dll,-103 - {25510184-5A38-4A99-B273-DCA8EEF6CD08} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Support Framework\Resources\HPNetworkCheck\NCLauncherFromIE.exe (Hewlett-Packard)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : @C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Support Framework\Resources\HPNetworkCheck\HPNetworkCheckPlugin.dll,-102 - {25510184-5A38-4A99-B273-DCA8EEF6CD08} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Support Framework\Resources\HPNetworkCheck\NCLauncherFromIE.exe (Hewlett-Packard)
O10:64bit: - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries64\000000000001 [] - C:\Windows\SysNative\nlaapi.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10:64bit: - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries64\000000000002 [] - C:\Windows\SysNative\NapiNSP.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10:64bit: - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries64\000000000003 [] - C:\Windows\SysNative\pnrpnsp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10:64bit: - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries64\000000000004 [] - C:\Windows\SysNative\pnrpnsp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10:64bit: - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries64\000000000005 [] - C:\Windows\SysNative\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10:64bit: - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries64\000000000006 [] - C:\Windows\SysNative\winrnr.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10:64bit: - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries64\000000000007 [] - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDNSP.DLL (Microsoft Corp.)
O10:64bit: - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries64\000000000008 [] - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDNSP.DLL (Microsoft Corp.)
O10:64bit: - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries64\000000000001 - C:\Windows\SysNative\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10:64bit: - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries64\000000000002 - C:\Windows\SysNative\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10:64bit: - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries64\000000000003 - C:\Windows\SysNative\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10:64bit: - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries64\000000000004 - C:\Windows\SysNative\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10:64bit: - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries64\000000000005 - C:\Windows\SysNative\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10:64bit: - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries64\000000000006 - C:\Windows\SysNative\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10:64bit: - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries64\000000000007 - C:\Windows\SysNative\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10:64bit: - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries64\000000000008 - C:\Windows\SysNative\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10:64bit: - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries64\000000000009 - C:\Windows\SysNative\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10:64bit: - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries64\000000000010 - C:\Windows\SysNative\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000001 [] - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\nlaapi.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000002 [] - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\NapiNSP.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000003 [] - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\pnrpnsp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000004 [] - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\pnrpnsp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000005 [] - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000006 [] - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\winrnr.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000007 [] - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\microsoft shared\Windows Live\WLIDNSP.DLL (Microsoft Corp.)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000008 [] - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\microsoft shared\Windows Live\WLIDNSP.DLL (Microsoft Corp.)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000001 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000002 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000003 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000004 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000005 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000006 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000007 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000008 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000009 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000010 - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O16:64bit: - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0022-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_22-windows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_22)
O16:64bit: - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_22-windows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_22)
O16 - DPF: {6A060448-60F9-11D5-A6CD-0002B31F7455} (ExentInf Class)
O16 - DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_37-windows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_37)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0037-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_37-windows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_37)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_37-windows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_37)
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: DhcpNameServer = 75.75.75.75 75.75.76.76
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\Interfaces\{2602CB35-B42B-4919-AD6E-F0A152311678}: DhcpNameServer = 75.75.75.75 75.75.76.76
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\Interfaces\{4663DF1F-EC87-456B-9C78-82A9EBA5469B}: DhcpNameServer = 68.111.16.30 68.111.16.25
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\about {3050F406-98B5-11CF-BB82-00AA00BDCE0B} - C:\Windows\SysNative\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\cdl {3dd53d40-7b8b-11D0-b013-00aa0059ce02} - C:\Windows\SysNative\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\dvd {12D51199-0DB5-46FE-A120-47A3D7D937CC} - C:\Windows\SysNative\MSVidCtl.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\file {79eac9e7-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\Windows\SysNative\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\ftp {79eac9e3-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\Windows\SysNative\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\http {79eac9e2-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\Windows\SysNative\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\https {79eac9e5-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\Windows\SysNative\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\its {9D148291-B9C8-11D0-A4CC-0000F80149F6} - C:\Windows\SysNative\itss.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\javascript {3050F3B2-98B5-11CF-BB82-00AA00BDCE0B} - C:\Windows\SysNative\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\livecall - No CLSID value found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\local {79eac9e7-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\Windows\SysNative\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\mailto {3050f3DA-98B5-11CF-BB82-00AA00BDCE0B} - C:\Windows\SysNative\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\mhtml {05300401-BCBC-11d0-85E3-00C04FD85AB4} - C:\Windows\SysNative\inetcomm.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\mk {79eac9e6-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\Windows\SysNative\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\ms-its {9D148291-B9C8-11D0-A4CC-0000F80149F6} - C:\Windows\SysNative\itss.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\msnim - No CLSID value found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\res {3050F3BC-98B5-11CF-BB82-00AA00BDCE0B} - C:\Windows\SysNative\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\tv {CBD30858-AF45-11D2-B6D6-00C04FBBDE6E} - C:\Windows\SysNative\MSVidCtl.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\vbscript {3050F3B2-98B5-11CF-BB82-00AA00BDCE0B} - C:\Windows\SysNative\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\wlmailhtml - No CLSID value found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\wlpg - No CLSID value found
O18 - Protocol\Handler\about {3050F406-98B5-11CF-BB82-00AA00BDCE0B} - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\cdl {3dd53d40-7b8b-11D0-b013-00aa0059ce02} - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\dvd {12D51199-0DB5-46FE-A120-47A3D7D937CC} - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\MSVidCtl.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\file {79eac9e7-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\ftp {79eac9e3-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\http {79eac9e2-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\https {79eac9e5-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\its {9D148291-B9C8-11D0-A4CC-0000F80149F6} - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\itss.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\javascript {3050F3B2-98B5-11CF-BB82-00AA00BDCE0B} - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\livecall {828030A1-22C1-4009-854F-8E305202313F} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Messenger\msgrapp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\local {79eac9e7-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\mailto {3050f3DA-98B5-11CF-BB82-00AA00BDCE0B} - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\mhtml {05300401-BCBC-11d0-85E3-00C04FD85AB4} - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\inetcomm.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\mk {79eac9e6-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\ms-its {9D148291-B9C8-11D0-A4CC-0000F80149F6} - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\itss.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\msnim {828030A1-22C1-4009-854F-8E305202313F} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Messenger\msgrapp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\res {3050F3BC-98B5-11CF-BB82-00AA00BDCE0B} - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\tv {CBD30858-AF45-11D2-B6D6-00C04FBBDE6E} - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\MSVidCtl.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\vbscript {3050F3B2-98B5-11CF-BB82-00AA00BDCE0B} - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\wlmailhtml {03C514A3-1EFB-4856-9F99-10D7BE1653C0} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Mail\mailcomm.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\wlpg {E43EF6CD-A37A-4A9B-9E6F-83F89B8E6324} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Photo Gallery\AlbumDownloadProtocolHandler.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Filter\application/octet-stream {1E66F26B-79EE-11D2-8710-00C04F79ED0D} - C:\Windows\SysNative\mscoree.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Filter\application/x-complus {1E66F26B-79EE-11D2-8710-00C04F79ED0D} - C:\Windows\SysNative\mscoree.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Filter\application/x-msdownload {1E66F26B-79EE-11D2-8710-00C04F79ED0D} - C:\Windows\SysNative\mscoree.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\application/octet-stream {1E66F26B-79EE-11D2-8710-00C04F79ED0D} - C:\Windows\SysWow64\mscoree.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\application/x-complus {1E66F26B-79EE-11D2-8710-00C04F79ED0D} - C:\Windows\SysWow64\mscoree.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\application/x-msdownload {1E66F26B-79EE-11D2-8710-00C04F79ED0D} - C:\Windows\SysWow64\mscoree.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20:64bit: - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (Explorer.exe) - C:\Windows\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20:64bit: - HKLM Winlogon: UserInit - (C:\Windows\system32\userinit.exe) - C:\Windows\SysNative\userinit.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20:64bit: - HKLM Winlogon: VMApplet - (SystemPropertiesPerformance.exe) - C:\Windows\SysNative\SystemPropertiesPerformance.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (explorer.exe) - C:\Windows\SysWow64\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: UserInit - (C:\Windows\system32\userinit.exe) - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\userinit.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: VMApplet - (SystemPropertiesPerformance.exe) - C:\Windows\SysWow64\SystemPropertiesPerformance.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20:64bit: - Winlogon\Notify\igfxcui: DllName - (igfxdev.dll) - C:\Windows\SysNative\igfxdev.dll (Intel Corporation)
O29:64bit: - HKLM SecurityProviders - (credssp.dll) - C:\Windows\SysWow64\credssp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O29 - HKLM SecurityProviders - (credssp.dll) - C:\Windows\SysWow64\credssp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30:64bit: - LSA: Authentication Packages - (msv1_0) - C:\Windows\SysNative\msv1_0.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30 - LSA: Authentication Packages - (msv1_0) - C:\Windows\SysWow64\msv1_0.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30:64bit: - LSA: Security Packages - (kerberos) - C:\Windows\SysNative\kerberos.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30:64bit: - LSA: Security Packages - (msv1_0) - C:\Windows\SysNative\msv1_0.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30:64bit: - LSA: Security Packages - (schannel) - C:\Windows\SysNative\schannel.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30:64bit: - LSA: Security Packages - (wdigest) - C:\Windows\SysNative\wdigest.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30:64bit: - LSA: Security Packages - (tspkg) - C:\Windows\SysNative\tspkg.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30:64bit: - LSA: Security Packages - (pku2u) - C:\Windows\SysNative\pku2u.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30:64bit: - LSA: Security Packages - (livessp) - C:\Windows\SysNative\livessp.dll (Microsoft Corp.)
O30 - LSA: Security Packages - (kerberos) - C:\Windows\SysWow64\kerberos.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30 - LSA: Security Packages - (msv1_0) - C:\Windows\SysWow64\msv1_0.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30 - LSA: Security Packages - (schannel) - C:\Windows\SysWow64\schannel.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30 - LSA: Security Packages - (wdigest) - C:\Windows\SysWow64\wdigest.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30 - LSA: Security Packages - (tspkg) - C:\Windows\SysWow64\tspkg.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30 - LSA: Security Packages - (pku2u) - C:\Windows\SysWow64\pku2u.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30 - LSA: Security Packages - (livessp) - C:\Windows\SysWow64\livessp.dll (Microsoft Corp.)
O31 - SafeBoot: AlternateShell - cmd.exe
O32 - HKLM CDRom: AutoRun - 1
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (autocheck autochk *)
O35:64bit: - HKLM\..comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35:64bit: - HKLM\..exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35 - HKLM\..comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35 - HKLM\..exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
O37:64bit: - HKLM\...com [@ = comfile] -- "%1" %*
O37:64bit: - HKLM\...exe [@ = exefile] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...com [@ = comfile] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...exe [@ = exefile] -- "%1" %*
O38 - SubSystems\\Windows: (ServerDll=winsrv:UserServerDllInitialization,3)
O38 - SubSystems\\Windows: (ServerDll=winsrv:ConServerDllInitialization,2)
O38 - SubSystems\\Windows: (ServerDll=sxssrv,4)

========== Files/Folders - Created Within 30 Days ==========

[2013/01/11 11:40:24 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\_OTL
[2013/01/10 21:02:32 | 000,602,112 | ---- | C] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Users\home\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2013/01/10 13:29:31 | 000,204,496 | ---- | C] (Malwarebytes) -- C:\Users\home\Desktop\startuplite-setup-1.07.exe
[2013/01/10 13:15:19 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Security Client
[2013/01/10 13:15:03 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Security Client
[2013/01/10 11:30:49 | 000,000,000 | -HSD | C] -- C:\$RECYCLE.BIN
[2013/01/10 08:22:49 | 000,290,816 | ---- | C] (SUPERAntiSpyware.com) -- C:\Users\home\Desktop\SASUNINST64.EXE
[2013/01/09 13:38:02 | 011,858,568 | ---- | C] (OPSWAT, Inc.) -- C:\Users\home\Desktop\AppRemover.exe
[2013/01/08 20:00:24 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Windows\temp
[2013/01/08 19:47:14 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Windows\erdnt
[2013/01/08 19:30:00 | 000,750,592 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\win32spl.dll
[2013/01/08 19:30:00 | 000,492,032 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\win32spl.dll
[2013/01/08 19:29:43 | 000,307,200 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\ncrypt.dll
[2013/01/08 19:29:39 | 000,800,768 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\usp10.dll
[2013/01/08 19:29:31 | 000,046,592 | ---- | C] (Microsoft) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\fpb.rs
[2013/01/08 19:29:31 | 000,046,592 | ---- | C] (Microsoft) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\fpb.rs
[2013/01/08 19:29:31 | 000,045,568 | ---- | C] (Microsoft) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\oflc-nz.rs
[2013/01/08 19:29:31 | 000,045,568 | ---- | C] (Microsoft) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\oflc-nz.rs
[2013/01/08 19:29:31 | 000,044,544 | ---- | C] (Microsoft) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\pegibbfc.rs
[2013/01/08 19:29:31 | 000,044,544 | ---- | C] (Microsoft) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\pegibbfc.rs
[2013/01/08 19:29:31 | 000,043,520 | ---- | C] (Microsoft) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\csrr.rs
[2013/01/08 19:29:31 | 000,043,520 | ---- | C] (Microsoft) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\csrr.rs
[2013/01/08 19:29:31 | 000,040,960 | ---- | C] (Microsoft) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\cob-au.rs
[2013/01/08 19:29:31 | 000,040,960 | ---- | C] (Microsoft) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\cob-au.rs
[2013/01/08 19:29:31 | 000,030,720 | ---- | C] (Microsoft) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\usk.rs
[2013/01/08 19:29:31 | 000,030,720 | ---- | C] (Microsoft) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\usk.rs
[2013/01/08 19:29:31 | 000,021,504 | ---- | C] (Microsoft) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\grb.rs
[2013/01/08 19:29:31 | 000,021,504 | ---- | C] (Microsoft) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\grb.rs
[2013/01/08 19:29:31 | 000,015,360 | ---- | C] (Microsoft) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\djctq.rs
[2013/01/08 19:29:31 | 000,015,360 | ---- | C] (Microsoft) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\djctq.rs
[2013/01/08 19:29:30 | 002,746,368 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\gameux.dll
[2013/01/08 19:29:30 | 002,576,384 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\gameux.dll
[2013/01/08 19:29:30 | 000,441,856 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\Wpc.dll
[2013/01/08 19:29:30 | 000,308,736 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\Wpc.dll
[2013/01/08 19:29:30 | 000,051,712 | ---- | C] (Microsoft) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\esrb.rs
[2013/01/08 19:29:30 | 000,051,712 | ---- | C] (Microsoft) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\esrb.rs
[2013/01/08 19:29:30 | 000,020,480 | ---- | C] (Microsoft) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\pegi-pt.rs
[2013/01/08 19:29:30 | 000,020,480 | ---- | C] (Microsoft) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\pegi-pt.rs
[2013/01/08 19:29:30 | 000,020,480 | ---- | C] (Microsoft) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\pegi-fi.rs
[2013/01/08 19:29:30 | 000,020,480 | ---- | C] (Microsoft) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\pegi.rs
[2013/01/08 19:29:30 | 000,020,480 | ---- | C] (Microsoft) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\pegi.rs
[2013/01/08 19:29:29 | 000,055,296 | ---- | C] (Microsoft) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\cero.rs
[2013/01/08 19:29:29 | 000,055,296 | ---- | C] (Microsoft) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\cero.rs
[2013/01/08 19:29:29 | 000,023,552 | ---- | C] (Microsoft) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\oflc.rs
[2013/01/08 19:29:29 | 000,023,552 | ---- | C] (Microsoft) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\oflc.rs
[2013/01/08 19:29:29 | 000,020,480 | ---- | C] (Microsoft) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\pegi-fi.rs
[2013/01/08 19:29:01 | 000,424,448 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\KernelBase.dll
[2013/01/08 19:28:58 | 001,161,216 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\kernel32.dll
[2013/01/08 19:28:58 | 000,362,496 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\wow64win.dll
[2013/01/08 19:28:58 | 000,338,432 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\conhost.exe
[2013/01/08 19:28:58 | 000,243,200 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\wow64.dll
[2013/01/08 19:28:58 | 000,215,040 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\winsrv.dll
[2013/01/08 19:28:58 | 000,016,384 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\ntvdm64.dll
[2013/01/08 19:28:58 | 000,014,336 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\ntvdm64.dll
[2013/01/08 19:28:58 | 000,013,312 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\wow64cpu.dll
[2013/01/08 19:28:58 | 000,006,144 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-security-base-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/08 19:28:58 | 000,005,120 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-file-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/08 19:28:58 | 000,005,120 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-file-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/08 19:28:58 | 000,005,120 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\wow32.dll
[2013/01/08 19:28:58 | 000,004,608 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-threadpool-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/08 19:28:58 | 000,004,096 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-sysinfo-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/08 19:28:58 | 000,004,096 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-sysinfo-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/08 19:28:58 | 000,004,096 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-synch-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/08 19:28:58 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-xstate-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/08 19:28:58 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-util-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/08 19:28:58 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-string-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/08 19:28:58 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-errorhandling-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/08 19:28:58 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-delayload-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/08 19:28:58 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-delayload-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/08 19:28:57 | 000,004,608 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-processthreads-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/08 19:28:57 | 000,004,608 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-processthreads-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/08 19:28:57 | 000,004,096 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-synch-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/08 19:28:57 | 000,004,096 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-misc-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/08 19:28:57 | 000,004,096 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-localregistry-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/08 19:28:57 | 000,004,096 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-localregistry-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/08 19:28:57 | 000,003,584 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-rtlsupport-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/08 19:28:57 | 000,003,584 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-processenvironment-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/08 19:28:57 | 000,003,584 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-processenvironment-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/08 19:28:57 | 000,003,584 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-namedpipe-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/08 19:28:57 | 000,003,584 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-namedpipe-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/08 19:28:57 | 000,003,584 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-misc-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/08 19:28:57 | 000,003,584 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-memory-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/08 19:28:57 | 000,003,584 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-memory-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/08 19:28:57 | 000,003,584 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/08 19:28:57 | 000,003,584 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/08 19:28:57 | 000,003,584 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-interlocked-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/08 19:28:57 | 000,003,584 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-heap-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/08 19:28:57 | 000,003,584 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-heap-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/08 19:28:57 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-string-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/08 19:28:57 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-profile-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/08 19:28:57 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-profile-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/08 19:28:57 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-io-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/08 19:28:57 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-io-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/08 19:28:57 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-interlocked-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/08 19:28:57 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-handle-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/08 19:28:56 | 000,025,600 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\setup16.exe
[2013/01/08 19:28:56 | 000,007,680 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\instnm.exe
[2013/01/08 19:28:56 | 000,006,144 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-security-base-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/08 19:28:56 | 000,004,608 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-threadpool-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/08 19:28:56 | 000,004,096 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-localization-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/08 19:28:56 | 000,004,096 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-localization-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/08 19:28:56 | 000,003,584 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-xstate-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/08 19:28:56 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-util-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/08 19:28:56 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-rtlsupport-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/08 19:28:56 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-handle-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/08 19:28:56 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-fibers-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/08 19:28:56 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-fibers-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/08 19:28:56 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-errorhandling-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/08 19:28:56 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-debug-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/08 19:28:56 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-debug-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/08 19:28:56 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-datetime-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/08 19:28:56 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-datetime-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/08 19:28:56 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\api-ms-win-core-console-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/08 19:28:56 | 000,003,072 | -H-- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\api-ms-win-core-console-l1-1-0.dll
[2013/01/08 19:28:56 | 000,002,048 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\user.exe
[2013/01/08 19:28:42 | 000,068,608 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\taskhost.exe
[2013/01/08 19:20:52 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\home\AppData\Local\{4C74E65C-F869-4253-93AF-738405ECC316}
[2013/01/08 16:00:23 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\home\Desktop\Logs
[2013/01/08 15:15:26 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\home\AppData\Local\{95D2B26F-9678-49CC-818A-5F1252D24211}
[2013/01/07 22:09:23 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\home\AppData\Local\{4E46C00D-FF49-495A-9AAB-CED6015DF5AA}
[2013/01/07 21:13:08 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\home\AppData\Local\{3574159F-99F0-4D74-AE0F-A134837F1A16}
[2013/01/07 19:55:24 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\home\AppData\Local\{46657105-08B6-4F24-8DD0-F0C81F272969}
[2013/01/07 19:18:53 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\home\AppData\Local\{8A4FEBE4-70A8-4B55-A654-0DC42C9F6559}
[2013/01/07 18:17:14 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\home\AppData\Local\{EE8BB1C1-E4A6-4EDB-8621-279E26F0B0F2}
[2013/01/07 15:32:52 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\home\AppData\Local\{A7D0E154-17A8-4B93-B875-BE418B900B59}
[2013/01/06 16:28:32 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\home\AppData\Roaming\WildTangent
[2013/01/06 07:57:48 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\home\AppData\Local\{05A83DBA-B428-45F1-8AD2-8BF4CB0C8B58}
[2013/01/05 20:21:59 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\home\AppData\Local\Microsoft Games
[2013/01/05 20:17:00 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\home\AppData\Local\{E0E8033A-E15D-43A1-8794-C9F5427748C4}
[2013/01/05 10:35:56 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\ESET
[2013/01/04 17:09:33 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\home\AppData\Local\ElevatedDiagnostics
[2013/01/04 12:32:33 | 000,046,080 | ---- | C] (Adobe Systems) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\atmlib.dll
[2013/01/04 12:32:33 | 000,034,304 | ---- | C] (Adobe Systems) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\atmlib.dll
[2013/01/04 12:32:32 | 000,367,616 | ---- | C] (Adobe Systems Incorporated) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\atmfd.dll
[2013/01/04 12:32:31 | 000,295,424 | ---- | C] (Adobe Systems Incorporated) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\atmfd.dll
[2013/01/04 12:27:42 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\home\AppData\Local\{0624FE89-F5E0-412B-907C-DC90B4812F23}
[2013/01/03 09:35:11 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\home\Desktop\mbar-1.01.0.1011
[2013/01/03 09:30:02 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
[2013/01/03 09:29:58 | 000,024,176 | ---- | C] (Malwarebytes Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\mbam.sys
[2013/01/03 09:28:33 | 010,156,424 | ---- | C] (Malwarebytes Corporation ) -- C:\Users\home\Desktop\mbam-setup.exe
[2013/01/03 09:26:46 | 022,996,024 | ---- | C] (SUPERAntiSpyware.com) -- C:\Users\home\Desktop\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe
[2013/01/03 08:32:27 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\home\AppData\Local\{4652398E-EB06-4003-849A-78DCF3F47057}
[2013/01/02 17:42:24 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\home\AppData\Local\{22F1448B-683E-465E-A3D2-8D8CDC9D6355}
[2013/01/02 11:05:24 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\home\AppData\Roaming\Malwarebytes
[2013/01/02 11:05:16 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Malwarebytes
[2013/01/02 11:05:15 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
[2013/01/02 11:04:58 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\home\AppData\Local\Programs
[2013/01/01 13:30:50 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\home\AppData\Local\{11D319F0-EC6D-4D92-90CB-1DE783C21F00}
[2012/12/29 11:32:03 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\home\AppData\Local\{3AE10759-C6D5-488F-9E41-20242720AA40}
[2012/12/28 06:49:22 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\home\AppData\Local\{BBBCD07C-B347-4F75-ACBD-E5CEBA8FCA94}
[2012/12/26 12:03:14 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\home\AppData\Local\{31A5304F-4CA4-42F4-8FAD-757C6D74843D}
[2012/12/26 07:18:07 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\home\AppData\Local\{566EAECB-9846-44A7-9676-5065E73BAD8E}
[2012/12/24 10:35:52 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\home\AppData\Local\{BC3DB773-7640-41D7-AF18-0BC1C7ED19EA}
[2012/12/23 03:20:38 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\home\AppData\Local\{89FE95E2-F3CA-4949-A7A5-E7B1C851A9B4}
[2012/12/18 19:30:20 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\home\AppData\Local\{ADADCA20-BE7A-4835-8EAA-5B777DD2ED27}
[2012/12/17 17:52:45 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\home\AppData\Roaming\OfficeSuiteX
[2012/12/17 17:40:54 | 000,000,000 | --SD | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Office Suite X 3.3
[2012/12/17 17:40:02 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Office Suite X 3
[2012/12/17 17:37:20 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\home\Desktop\OfSX
[2012/12/14 19:04:13 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\home\AppData\Local\{B2B40B67-175B-43AD-A9F7-9AC586941C01}
[2012/12/14 03:45:25 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\home\AppData\Local\{8ACF60A7-A907-4ABF-8D2D-B6E4B8A569B0}
[2012/12/14 03:25:40 | 000,096,768 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\mshtmled.dll
[2012/12/14 03:25:40 | 000,073,216 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\mshtmled.dll
[2012/12/14 03:25:39 | 000,248,320 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\ieui.dll
[2012/12/14 03:25:39 | 000,176,640 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\ieui.dll
[2012/12/14 03:25:39 | 000,173,056 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\ieUnatt.exe
[2012/12/14 03:25:38 | 000,237,056 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\url.dll
[2012/12/14 03:25:38 | 000,231,936 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\url.dll
[2012/12/14 03:25:38 | 000,142,848 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\ieUnatt.exe
[2012/12/14 03:25:37 | 001,494,528 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\inetcpl.cpl
[2012/12/14 03:25:37 | 001,427,968 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\inetcpl.cpl
[2012/12/14 03:25:36 | 002,312,704 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\jscript9.dll
[2012/12/14 03:25:36 | 000,729,088 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\msfeeds.dll
[2012/12/14 03:25:32 | 000,816,640 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\jscript.dll
[2012/12/14 03:25:32 | 000,717,824 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\jscript.dll
[2012/12/14 03:25:32 | 000,599,040 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\vbscript.dll
[2012/12/13 03:35:04 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\home\AppData\Local\{9E525628-FA90-4DE7-A0FC-0DCF4BD1033D}
[1 C:\Windows\SysWow64\*.tmp files -> C:\Windows\SysWow64\*.tmp -> ]

========== Files - Modified Within 30 Days ==========

[2013/01/11 20:58:00 | 000,000,894 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineUA.job
[2013/01/11 20:41:01 | 000,000,830 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\tasks\Adobe Flash Player Updater.job
[2013/01/11 19:08:01 | 000,000,924 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\tasks\FacebookUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-3779559410-3828941652-17409569-1000UA.job
[2013/01/11 17:58:00 | 000,000,890 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineCore.job
[2013/01/11 17:00:54 | 000,067,584 | --S- | M] () -- C:\Windows\bootstat.dat
[2013/01/11 16:08:23 | 000,032,064 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\7B296FB0-376B-497e-B012-9C450E1B7327-5P-1.C7483456-A289-439d-8115-601632D005A0
[2013/01/11 16:08:23 | 000,032,064 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\7B296FB0-376B-497e-B012-9C450E1B7327-5P-0.C7483456-A289-439d-8115-601632D005A0
[2013/01/11 16:08:00 | 000,000,902 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\tasks\FacebookUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-3779559410-3828941652-17409569-1000Core.job
[2013/01/11 15:59:41 | 2360,782,848 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\hiberfil.sys
[2013/01/10 21:02:32 | 000,602,112 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Users\home\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2013/01/10 17:09:13 | 000,034,237 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\home\Desktop\StartupCPL_EXE.zip
[2013/01/10 13:29:31 | 000,204,496 | ---- | M] (Malwarebytes) -- C:\Users\home\Desktop\startuplite-setup-1.07.exe
[2013/01/10 13:27:44 | 000,001,945 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\epplauncher.mif
[2013/01/10 08:22:49 | 000,290,816 | ---- | M] (SUPERAntiSpyware.com) -- C:\Users\home\Desktop\SASUNINST64.EXE
[2013/01/09 13:38:10 | 000,000,009 | ---- | M] () -- C:\END
[2013/01/09 13:37:19 | 011,858,568 | ---- | M] (OPSWAT, Inc.) -- C:\Users\home\Desktop\AppRemover.exe
[2013/01/09 13:36:30 | 016,216,128 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\home\Desktop\OPSWATAppRemover.exe
[2013/01/09 08:19:05 | 105,573,919 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\AVG\incavi.avm
[2013/01/08 20:42:44 | 000,295,168 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\FNTCACHE.DAT
[2013/01/08 20:18:02 | 000,741,680 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\PerfStringBackup.INI
[2013/01/08 20:18:02 | 000,624,856 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\perfh009.dat
[2013/01/08 20:18:02 | 000,106,942 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\perfc009.dat
[2013/01/08 19:57:27 | 000,000,027 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\etc\hosts
[2013/01/08 16:42:00 | 000,697,864 | ---- | M] (Adobe Systems Incorporated) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\FlashPlayerApp.exe
[2013/01/08 16:42:00 | 000,074,248 | ---- | M] (Adobe Systems Incorporated) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\FlashPlayerCPLApp.cpl
[2013/01/05 20:17:45 | 000,000,064 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\rp_stats.dat
[2013/01/05 20:17:45 | 000,000,044 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\rp_rules.dat
[2013/01/05 12:27:36 | 000,002,120 | ---- | M] () -- C:\scu.dat
[2013/01/04 19:18:07 | 000,856,731 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\home\Desktop\SecurityCheck.exe
[2013/01/03 09:35:26 | 000,036,680 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\mbamchameleon.sys
[2013/01/03 09:30:03 | 000,001,109 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.lnk
[2013/01/03 09:28:49 | 010,156,424 | ---- | M] (Malwarebytes Corporation ) -- C:\Users\home\Desktop\mbam-setup.exe
[2013/01/03 09:28:08 | 022,996,024 | ---- | M] (SUPERAntiSpyware.com) -- C:\Users\home\Desktop\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe
[2013/01/03 09:28:08 | 013,485,902 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\home\Desktop\mbar-1.01.0.1011.zip
[2013/01/01 09:26:47 | 000,000,092 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Users\home\Documents\.~lock.crystals classified listings.ods#
[2012/12/18 19:29:22 | 000,000,328 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\tasks\HPCeeScheduleForhome.job
[2012/12/17 17:40:55 | 000,001,120 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Office Suite X 3.3.lnk
[2012/12/16 11:11:22 | 000,046,080 | ---- | M] (Adobe Systems) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\atmlib.dll
[2012/12/16 08:45:03 | 000,367,616 | ---- | M] (Adobe Systems Incorporated) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\atmfd.dll
[2012/12/16 08:13:28 | 000,295,424 | ---- | M] (Adobe Systems Incorporated) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\atmfd.dll
[2012/12/16 08:13:20 | 000,034,304 | ---- | M] (Adobe Systems) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\atmlib.dll
[2012/12/14 16:49:28 | 000,024,176 | ---- | M] (Malwarebytes Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\mbam.sys
[2012/12/13 14:06:47 | 000,002,374 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Google Chrome.lnk
[1 C:\Windows\SysWow64\*.tmp files -> C:\Windows\SysWow64\*.tmp -> ]

========== Files Created - No Company Name ==========

[2013/01/10 17:09:13 | 000,034,237 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\home\Desktop\StartupCPL_EXE.zip
[2013/01/10 17:04:28 | 000,081,920 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\Startup.cpl
[2013/01/10 13:27:44 | 000,001,945 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\epplauncher.mif
[2013/01/10 13:15:25 | 000,002,117 | ---- | C] () -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Microsoft Security Essentials.lnk
[2013/01/09 13:38:04 | 000,000,009 | ---- | C] () -- C:\END
[2013/01/09 13:35:59 | 016,216,128 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\home\Desktop\OPSWATAppRemover.exe
[2013/01/05 12:27:36 | 000,002,120 | ---- | C] () -- C:\scu.dat
[2013/01/04 19:18:07 | 000,856,731 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\home\Desktop\SecurityCheck.exe
[2013/01/03 09:35:26 | 000,036,680 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\mbamchameleon.sys
[2013/01/03 09:30:03 | 000,001,109 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.lnk
[2013/01/03 09:27:26 | 013,485,902 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\home\Desktop\mbar-1.01.0.1011.zip
[2013/01/01 09:26:47 | 000,000,092 | -H-- | C] () -- C:\Users\home\Documents\.~lock.crystals classified listings.ods#
[2012/12/17 17:40:55 | 000,001,120 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Office Suite X 3.3.lnk
[2012/09/04 07:18:48 | 000,000,064 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\GPlrLanc.dat
[2012/01/18 05:44:00 | 010,920,984 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\LogiDPP.dll
[2012/01/18 05:44:00 | 000,336,408 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\DevManagerCore.dll
[2012/01/18 05:44:00 | 000,104,472 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\LogiDPPApp.exe
[2011/10/20 17:10:21 | 000,066,856 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\SynTPEnhPS.dll
[2011/10/08 12:45:10 | 000,743,534 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\PerfStringBackup.INI
[2011/10/01 18:08:07 | 000,001,854 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\home\AppData\Roaming\GhostObjGAFix.xml
[2011/08/11 04:47:36 | 000,000,064 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\rp_stats.dat
[2011/08/11 04:47:36 | 000,000,044 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\rp_rules.dat
[2011/07/08 17:59:33 | 000,451,072 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\ISSRemoveSP.exe
[2011/04/09 15:26:40 | 000,000,188 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\HPWA.ini

========== ZeroAccess Check ==========

[2009/07/13 22:55:00 | 000,000,227 | RHS- | M] () -- C:\Windows\assembly\Desktop.ini

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\clsid\{42aedc87-2188-41fd-b9a3-0c966feabec1}\InProcServer32] /64

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\Wow6432node\clsid\{42aedc87-2188-41fd-b9a3-0c966feabec1}\InProcServer32]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\clsid\{fbeb8a05-beee-4442-804e-409d6c4515e9}\InProcServer32] /64

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\Wow6432node\clsid\{fbeb8a05-beee-4442-804e-409d6c4515e9}\InProcServer32]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\clsid\{42aedc87-2188-41fd-b9a3-0c966feabec1}\InProcServer32] /64
"" = C:\Windows\SysNative\shell32.dll -- [2012/06/08 23:43:10 | 014,172,672 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)
"ThreadingModel" = Apartment

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Classes\clsid\{42aedc87-2188-41fd-b9a3-0c966feabec1}\InProcServer32]
"" = %SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll -- [2012/06/08 22:41:00 | 012,873,728 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)
"ThreadingModel" = Apartment

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\clsid\{5839FCA9-774D-42A1-ACDA-D6A79037F57F}\InProcServer32] /64
"" = C:\Windows\SysNative\wbem\fastprox.dll -- [2009/07/13 19:40:51 | 000,909,312 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)
"ThreadingModel" = Free

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Classes\clsid\{5839FCA9-774D-42A1-ACDA-D6A79037F57F}\InProcServer32]
"" = %systemroot%\system32\wbem\fastprox.dll -- [2010/11/20 21:24:25 | 000,606,208 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)
"ThreadingModel" = Free

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\clsid\{F3130CDB-AA52-4C3A-AB32-85FFC23AF9C1}\InProcServer32] /64
"" = C:\Windows\SysNative\wbem\wbemess.dll -- [2009/07/13 19:41:56 | 000,505,856 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)
"ThreadingModel" = Both

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Classes\clsid\{F3130CDB-AA52-4C3A-AB32-85FFC23AF9C1}\InProcServer32]

========== LOP Check ==========

[2011/10/20 17:13:52 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\home\AppData\Roaming\AVG2012
[2012/04/23 15:22:27 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\home\AppData\Roaming\com.smallblueprinter.gardenPlanner3
[2013/01/02 20:38:38 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\home\AppData\Roaming\OfficeSuiteX
[2012/09/04 07:25:28 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\home\AppData\Roaming\PlayFirst
[2013/01/02 20:38:38 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\home\AppData\Roaming\SoftGrid Client
[2011/08/05 15:38:03 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\home\AppData\Roaming\Synaptics
[2012/09/27 07:21:42 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\home\AppData\Roaming\TP
[2013/01/06 16:28:32 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\home\AppData\Roaming\WildTangent
[2011/08/27 04:18:44 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\home\AppData\Roaming\Windows Live Writer
[2012/09/27 07:22:10 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\home\AppData\Roaming\{90140011-0062-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}

========== Purity Check ==========

< End of report >

#11 fireman4it

fireman4it

Bleepin' Fireman

• Malware Response Team
  • 13,505 posts
  •  

Posted 11 January 2013 - 11:35 PM

How is booting now?

Thanks-

userbar_eis_500.gif

#12 Ernie694

Ernie694
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 46 posts
  •  

Posted 11 January 2013 - 11:48 PM

Fireman,

I am VERY happy to report it is booting up wonderfully!!! less than a minute for a complete boot. I have done this 4 times now with no problems.

:)

#13 Allan

Allan

• BC Advisor
  • 8,573 posts
  •  

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:08 AM

Both fireman4it and I are very pleased your problem is solved :)

#14 Ernie694

Ernie694
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 46 posts
  •  

Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:43 AM

Thank you Allan for you help too. I was really thinking i was going to need to take a hammer to the computer. This site is great because of the people like you two :)

#15 fireman4it

fireman4it

Bleepin' Fireman

• Malware Response Team
  • 13,505 posts
  •  

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:01 PM

It appears that this issue is resolved, therefore I am closing the topic. If that is not the case and you need or wish to continue with this topic, please send me or any Moderator a Personal Message (PM) that you would like this topic re-opened.

Thanks-

userbar_eis_500.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users