Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Introduction from Old Computer guy.....

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 tdh813

tdh813

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:07 PM

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:13 AM

New to the account with Bleeping Computer, but I have benefited from the site for many years. I thought I had an account, but no matter. Been around computers since 1984, owner in several companies, and worked with some top drawer folks along the way. Moved back to small-town Georgia and found that there are a lot of idiots out there making computer repair suggestions to people, and I continue to work with individuals and small businesses. I consider Bleeping Computer to be the best general purpose knowledge site on the web for folks who are interested in solutions and who will take those solutions out into the general population!
I spend alot of time working on malware/virus issues/ and browser redirects, so I hope to contribute more than I have in the past. some of us still know and use the command line approach to demand microsoft Windows to do what we need done..... Cheers! Tye

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users