Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Outlook 2007 "Deleted Items" folder

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 BobBrunet

BobBrunet

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:56 PM

Posted 10 January 2013 - 09:16 AM

Hello, I deleted the "Deleted Items" folder in Outlook 2007 and I can't seem to find out how to reinstall it, any ideas?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Baltboy

Baltboy

Bleepin' Flame Head

• Members
  • 1,430 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:56 PM

Posted 19 January 2013 - 01:51 PM

Deleting that folder should not even be an option....I would just like to know how you did that.

Probably the only way is to create a new personal folder which will have a Deleted Items in it. Go to the tools then email accounts. go to your account and look for the folders tabs. remnae the existing personal folder "old personal folder". Then create the new folder. Then go back to the outlook interfacetransfer you e-mails over to the new personal folder. Once your sure everything is moved over delete the "old folder".
Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.
Mark Twain

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users