Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

G'day and Happy New Year to all

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Jarjum

Jarjum

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:19 PM

Posted 09 January 2013 - 11:55 AM

Goes without saying I guess, that I just joined up. I'm an ever hopeful jarjum, mostly wandering in ever-growing confusion about how computers work, and it's getting worse with every upgrade. Think my brain is still in Windows 3.1, and ever refusing the challenge to progress. Currently still determinedly using (and trying to survive) Windows XP, and totally !!dreading!! Windows 8. Really, all this new-fandangled stuff just makes me feel older every year. D'you think maybe that's why my brain tries to resist advancing with the newer programs? ha-ha!

Anyway, hoping to at least find some relatively simple solutions to whatever questions come up that I can formulate, to help me keep as unconfused as possible. I'll be posting one question as soon as I can figure out where to do it.

Keep a smile on the dial, and as I said - happy new year to all.

jarjum
PS. "jarjum" means "kid" (what I feel like more and more, 'cos I keep finding I know less and less)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users