Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

wifi keyboard nt working mouse is

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 paul rigshy

paul rigshy

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:30 PM

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:28 AM

stopped workin in middle of use. tried anything i knew plus many iv read bout. had avast but couldnt find the avst.sys file so not that either. cleanedfew pups but rootkit showed some strange things. file hidden that i think shouldt b. 9ther files locked please ay suggestions. thx

1.batterys
2.takin apart ,check connects,hung keys
3.drivers, rollback,uninstall,*times
4.safemode[doestwork] works n setup n conole recovery
5.error code 4ww1 whn install devic n drevrsin
6.kybdclass.sys[looked ok 2 me]
7.ran mulple scans only p.u.p.s but some rootkit scans showin odd things and hidden ,lckd items that shouldnt b[usbstor,aptapi]

i now iv done more but tkis on screen kb is killin me. no other wired bord to try.please n thx

File system is: NTFS
Disk drives: C:\ DRIVE_FIXED
CPU speed: 2.793000 GHz
Memory total: 2145464320, free:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users